Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

Waynish

Tyronene users: what is your favorite way to ingest it so far? At what dosage? If topically, then which location(s)? I've noticed differences on belly vs wrist, for example.

rr1

Tyronene users: what is your favorite way to ingest it so far? At what dosage? If topically, then which location(s)? I've noticed differences on belly vs wrist, for example.
Orally would be the only way I would use this. I've put 10 or even more drops of this on my scalp and while it's helpful for hair growth, there is no change in systemic metabolism.

P

Peatness

I have only used tyronene topically. I use on scars, belly area, wrist, inside of elbow. I try to vary location. Diluted to 4 mcg at a time to avoid over stimulation. Adrenaline and water retension is still an issue after 4 months of use. Waiting for thyroid blood test results to see what difference it have made to numbers.

P

Peatness

Meaning as a result every time you take it?

Hardcore... What dosage & to what (differing) effect?
Yes, I had adrenaline issues before using thyroid, it just makes it more pronounced especially if I use too much. Water retention is worse since starting t3. Appparently this does happen. Not sure how to resolve.

Vileplume

Yes, I had adrenaline issues before using thyroid, it just makes it more pronounced especially if I use too much. Water retention is worse since starting t3. Appparently this does happen. Not sure how to resolve.
How’s your salt intake, and magnesium?

P

Peatness

How’s your salt intake, and magnesium?
Salt is adequate. I have experimented with varying amounts, unfortunately, I cannot tolerate anything more than half a teaspoon a day. I have high blood pressure. I take magnesium everyday but suspect retention is an issue. Edema continues to be a problem, salting has not resolved it.

P

Peatness

I have bee using Tyronene for about 4 months. Here are my blood results as you can see my t3 is now too high and the tsh was previously 1.8. Comments welcome.

Thyroid Function
TSH 2.41 0.27 - 4.20 mIU/L
T4 Total L 65.2 66 - 181 nmol/L
Free T4 14.0 12.0 - 22.0 pmol/L
Free T3 H 9.34 3.1 - 6.8 pmol/L

Andman

I have bee using Tyronene for about 4 months. Here are my blood results as you can see my t3 is now too high and the tsh was previously 1.8. Comments welcome.

Thyroid Function
maybe ive missed it, but what dose was used?
also, tracking temps/pulse?

Btw, tyronene is back in stock again

P

Peatness

maybe ive missed it, but what dose was used?
also, tracking temps/pulse?

Btw, tyronene is back in stock again
I was using 4mcg 4 - 5 times a day topically. Pulse rate went up slightly to 85 -90. Temperature variable but mostly slightly up but rarely stayed up throughout the day. Waking temperature between 36.4 - 36.6 slightly up from periously numbers.

Vileplume

Thyroid Function
Have you tried using T4 too? It’s possible that the TSH went up because of the hypothyroid period during sleep that sometimes occurs when someone uses T3 only.

P

Peatness

Have you tried using T4 too? It’s possible that the TSH went up because of the hypothyroid period during sleep that sometimes occurs when someone uses T3 only.
I dont have access to T4 only medication. I have tyromix which contains t4 and t3 but if the t3 is coming up high I am anxious about adding more t3. No sure what to do now. Do you think its safe to just stop the t3?

Vileplume

I dont have access to T4 only medication. I have tyromix which contains t4 and t3 but if the t3 is coming up high I am anxious about adding more t3. No sure what to do now. Do you think its safe to just stop the t3?
I wouldnt add more T3, but what if you kept the same daily dosage of T3, using tyromix instead of tyronene? So you would be maintaining your T3 dosage and adding T4 in the 2:1 ratio of tyromix.

I would try increasing the T4 before reducing the T3. Then, if you don’t feel better in two weeks, you could taper down on both at once.

P

Peatness

I wouldnt add more T3, but what if you kept the same daily dosage of T3, using tyromix instead of tyronene? So you would be maintaining your T3 dosage and adding T4 in the 2:1 ratio of tyromix.

I would try increasing the T4 before reducing the T3. Then, if you don’t feel better in two weeks, you could taper down on both at once.
Thank you. I will try the tyromix. My morning cortisol is also high which explains the muscle wasting and fat gain. I'm terrified, I dont look like me anymore.

Vileplume

High morning cortisol could stem from becoming hypothyroid in the early morning hours that you don’t have T3.

Hang in there. Things will get better.

P

Peatness

High morning cortisol could stem from becoming hypothyroid in the early morning hours that you don’t have T3.

Hang in there. Things will get better.
Thank you for the kind words. The test was early morning fasted and t3 was high, how would that influence cortisol? Is it possible that t3 is high in the blood but low in tissue?

Vileplume

Thank you for the kind words. The test was early morning fasted and t3 was high, how would that influence cortisol? Is it possible that t3 is high in the blood but low in tissue?
Good point about the high T3 with the high cortisol. I’m not sure about the mechanism there, and maybe then the high cortisol isn’t from hypothyroid. Hopefully somebody with more hormone knowledge could chime in.

Andman

Well at least we now know thanks to you that transdermal T3 is absorbed and raises serum levels! the increased temps/puls are also encouraging id say. have you tried oral dosing before? maybe itd work better/faster

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals