Cyproheptadine - Liquid Serotonin Antagonist For Lab/R&D

DennisX

I usually take4 drops=2mg a night before sleep. 3xaweek to antagonize 5HTb2 serotonin receptor.

redsun

anyone get extreme drowsniess after this? one drop in the middle of the day and i take a 2 hour nap. wat mean?
Its the histamine antagonism putting you to sleep. You should not take antihistamines in the middle of the day if you have to take them.

E

eat my peat

been taking 2mg before bed and sleep like a baby. only annoying thing is i wake up still super tired to go to work.

then ... coffee

I'm.No.One

So I've been binge reading about cypro & think it would be beneficial to many rats I keep in my home including the rat that's miraculously able to type this out.

However, this rat has had severe chronic stress for the last, sh!t almost 5 years. Rat now has flipped cortisol. Like almost none it it's body during the day then BAM sky high levels at night.

With cypros ability to lower cortisol would this actually be dangerous in this rats case?

Would rat be subject to an adrenaline crisis during the daytime because cypro lowered their cortisol even further?

Ideas? Thoughts?

@haidut

So I've been binge reading about cypro & think it would be beneficial to many rats I keep in my home including the rat that's miraculously able to type this out.

However, this rat has had severe chronic stress for the last, sh!t almost 5 years. Rat now has flipped cortisol. Like almost none it it's body during the day then BAM sky high levels at night.

With cypros ability to lower cortisol would this actually be dangerous in this rats case?

Would rat be subject to an adrenaline crisis during the daytime because cypro lowered their cortisol even further?

Ideas? Thoughts?

@haiduty
My rat was in a similar situation Use it late in the afternoon and skip it in the morning. It might help.

I'm.No.One

My rat was in a similar situation Use it late in the afternoon and skip it in the morning. It might help.
Thank you & that makes sense as late afternoon is when the rats levels begin to climb.

Basonh

Yes, 1 drop would be 0.5mg. Topical application may increase half life even beyond the 8 hours or oral route so I'd watch rat symptoms closely.
Where would the best site topically on my rat be ?

I'm.No.One

Where would the best site topically on my rat be ?
My rat is having good results on the inner elbow, like where blood would be drawn from.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I had been using this cypro topically on my angel for years. My angel has had mild but generally pleasant effects from it.

Yesterday, I gave my angel two drops on the tongue instead of topically. My angel slept for 12 hours and high serotonin symptoms 90% resolved, wow and morning wood!

Overnight large improvement in whole body twitching, joint pain, irritated gutt, outlook on life, sleep quality, etc...

Angels recommend cyproheptadine.

Waynish

Does anyone notice a similarity between cypro and camphor? @haidut Any idea how cypro was discovered and first synthesized?

Stan

So how much did you pay this shill to advertise your product @haidut ? Most cringiest ***t I've read.

Now here's some real experiences from real people claiming the opposite - cycproheptadine ruins their libido.

tommyg130

Due to popular demand, we have released the well-known chemical cyproheptadine as a product for R&D use only. I don't think cyproheptadine needs any introduction here, so I have simply provided the Wikipedia links and some relevant links from the forum.
Cyproheptadine - Wikipedia

Please note that similar to the products sold by companies like BluePeptides, this product if for lab/research use only. The product can be ordered from the link below:
IdeaLabs Online Store - Worldwide Ordering And Delivery - Laboratory Research Chemicals

Cyproheptadine is a first-generation antihistamine with additional anticholinergic, antiserotonergic, and local anesthetic properties. It is one of the oldest synthetic antihistamine and antiserotonin drugs, with use spanning more than 5 decades. As such, cyproheptadine is second to none in terms of known properties, risks, and dose-response effects.

Drops per container: about 360
Each drop contains the following ingredients:

Cyproheptadine (Hcl), USP: 0.5 mg

Other ingredients: add product to shopping cart to see info

References:
Blocking Serotonin Extends Lifespan By 40%, Triples Youthspan
Serotonin Antagonists Extend Lifespan, SSRI Dramatically Shorten It
Serotonin Causes Autism; Blocking It May Treat Autism
Cyproheptadine, LSD-based Drugs Can Regenerate Damaged Liver
Benadryl and cyproheptadine protect from endotoxin poisoning
Cyproheptadine - A Wonder Drug?
Cyproheptadine prevents exercise-induced leaky brain
Cyproheptadine Is Anti-inflammatory
How cyproheptadine lowers stress
Cyproheptadine May Treat Ebola Infection
Cyproheptadine as a fertility drug in old males
Cyproheptadine As A Powerful Antidepressant
Cyproheptadine Prevents / Reverses Soft Tissue Calcification
Cyproheptadine Lowers Cortisol, Endorphins, HGH, Aldosterone
Cyproheptadine Effective For Functional GI Disorders
Is this best applied topically or orally ? Thank you ! I would think topically bc it has the SFA esters ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

So how much did you pay this shill to advertise your product @haidut ? Most cringiest ***t I've read.

Now here's some real experiences from real people claiming the opposite - cycproheptadine ruins their libido.

I paid him exactly $0. In fact, there is NO financial relationship between that blog and us.
You'd do yourself a favor if you go see a doctor ASAP. Your mental state strongly suggests you are a threat to yourself and others.

celeste

@haidut Hello, I recently received cyproheptadine and I’m wondering if the label information is correct or has changed. It says 1 drop contains 1 mg cypro, but I’ve seen users in many threads say 1 drop equals 0.5 mg… I’m worried I’m dosing it wrong. Thanks!

Attachments

• 8B5CEB84-401D-4CC4-9897-C0171D78905D.jpeg
    8B5CEB84-401D-4CC4-9897-C0171D78905D.jpeg
    246.7 KB · Views: 48
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals