TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

Peater

PT: Interesting. you would think if you had a live thyroid that you could you'd feel that one you I mean if you just I mean you ate a whole one or something like that?

RP: yeah and they aren't as toxic as the government warned. If that guy was on average if half of the next still had the gland in it each one might weigh one gram, that would be 30 grains for lunch. And a friend of mine had her thyroid powder in the plastic bag and her cat--- she had about 13 grains of thyroid in the bag--- and her cat has found it and toward the bag open and ate it all. And she said he was sitting there with a very fast heartbeat smiling.

I just found this little gem in the archive. It might reassure anyone who is hesitant about starting/dosing. The thought of Ray saying about the cat smiling made me laugh, reminded me of that poster here with the happy cat avatar.

iPeat

Just thought I finished a bottle. It still felt heavy, so I opened it there's a lot of sediment left that I don't wanna waste. Does anyone know, without the tocopherols, is the sediment strength the usual 65mg = 1 grain?

Sherbert

Don’t know but guessing close to that amt given the second paragraph in the first post in this thread

Sherbert

Not sure if we will have an SFA/ethanol version as this is a mulsion and has to be taken orally, not topically. Peat kept telling repeatedly to use NDT products orally and we got so much heat for this that we made it in a mulsion, which is just thyroid powder dissolved in tocopherols/MCT. The TyroMix and Tyronene would be the only alternatives for now.
Wondering what he might’ve said about the navel route.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals