Panquinone - Liquid Triquinoyl/Quinone Mix For Lab/R&D

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Jun 20, 2016.

1. haidut

haidut Member

As many of you know, Ray has written about William Koch and his work with various quinones, including the anthraquinones and naphthoquinones found in several species of Latin American trees. However, the most important quinone Koch worked on was undoubtedly ethylenedione.
    Ethylene dione - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For more than 100 years the FDA claimed that such compound could not exist and thus Koch's work and chemicals were labelled as an elaborate fraud. Then in 2015 I posted a study showing that ethylenedione was successfully synthesized, thus somewhat vindicating Koch.
    Willam Koch vindicated - ethylenedione exists!

After digging a bit deeper, I realized that a number of different derivatives and isomers of ethylenedione had been synthesized as early as the 1960s. One of them is the so-called triquinoyl.

Cyclohexanehexone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "...In the late 1940s, W. Hale claimed that triquinoyl, being a trimer of W. Koch's glyoxylide, should be just as effective as the latter against "diabetes, arthritis, poliomyelitis, and even cancer".[7] Even though there is no research supporting this claim (and Koch's glyoxylide preparations were found to be just distilled water),[8] triquinoyl is still listed as an ingredient of some alternative medicine remedies.[9][10]"

"...Cyclohexanehexone C6O6, also called triquinoyl, formally a trimer of ethylene dione."

Inspired by this discovery I decided to release a lab/research chemical product called Panquinone. It contains the famous triquinoyl, combined with a few other quinones used by William Koch in his studies, as described in the first link of the references below. The units listed on the label are based on the few studies that used triquinoyl on in-vivo models. However, please note that similar to the products sold by companies like BluePeptides, this product if for lab/research use only. The product can be ordered from the link below:
    IdeaLabs Online Store - Worldwide Ordering And Delivery - Laboratory Research Chemicals

*******************************************************************************
    Panquinone is a lab/research chemical product containing a combination of the powerful oxidizing agent triquinoyl in combination with other well-known quinones. Panquinone also contains theacrine to increase stability of the quinones as well as their oxidative effects.

SUnits per container: about 30
    Unit size: 8 drops
    Each unit contains the following ingredients:

Triquinoyl hydrate: 3 mcg
    Naphthoquinones: 1 mg

Other ingredients: add product to shopping cart to see info
    *******************************************************************************

References:
    Dr. William Frederich Koch USA/Brazil, Drs. Erich & Dieter Reinstorff, Germany - Continued Research
    1,3,7,9-tetramethyluric acid--a chromosome-damaging agent occurring as a natural metabolite in certain caffeine-producing plants. - PubMed - NCBI

2. Pointless

Pointless Member

Would you mind referencing the studies of the in-vivo models you refer to?

Do you have any experiments with this that you can share? Have you tested on animals?

3. mirc12354

mirc12354 Member

4. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Sorry peeps, can't provide much info that could be considered encouraging human use. I think Peat may have some insight on triquinoyl so I'd email him.

5. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

6. Tarmander

Tarmander Member

Didn't Koch use these as homeopathic preparations?

7. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

He used dilutions containing a few ppm of ethylenedione, which is close to what Panquinone has.

8. Such_Saturation

Such_Saturation Member

If anybody bought this for their lab feel free to keep me posted via pm.

9. johnwester130

johnwester130 Member

this doesnt exist ?

10. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

What doesn't exist?

11. Blossom

Blossom Moderator

12. Such_Saturation

Such_Saturation Member

13. aarfai

aarfai Member

Hey guys,

How often should Panquinone be dosed to our research animals?

14. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Once a day is what I was told by a famous and wise anti-PUFA guru. No more than a few micrograms per day.

15. dand

dand Member

Just a quick note on panquinone. Stuff is pretty incredible. It has an immediate boost in oxidative metabolism that I can only describe as slightly euphoric and heartening. My temps go up, my mood improves, and my disposition is light and happy. Last night when getting into bed I had taken some bromocriptine which tends to congest me a bit and I thought I would see what a few drops of panquinone did. In less than five minutes, my congestion was gone!

16. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Thanks dand, this is rather helpful! Anybody else care to share their experience and results from their lab studies?

17. keith

keith Member

Was the "few drops" the reccommended 8?

18. keith

keith Member

@haidut, I know this is not for human use, but what results might be expected in non-human experiments?

19. dand

dand Member

Yah, I have been using the dosage on the bottle

20. Pointless

Pointless Member

How does it affect sleep?