I suspect that in your case, since you are older and visibly more mature; people are more willing to submit to your increased dominance than confront it.

Cameron

I suspect these steroids have a potent effect and @haidut products are very real and bio available. It’s shifts one quickly from a feminine endocrinology to a masculine androgenic state rapidly

Cameron

Also I’ll add andro increases AR well so other androgens work better. I think like the picture posted of the male face it’s simply AR sensitivity that determines if you are an attractive male or not. As well as tongue posture and activity

japanesedude

Everything that increase DHT would give you an impression of calm and conffident guy.
However,There's bunch of people who has high estrogen and they will feel uncomfortable around you and maybe even tries to confront you for no reason.
I think guys that has high androgen will pay you a respect when your androgen is high.
Thanks for this testimony. I'm always interested in hearing how the "andro" class of steroids affect people pheromonally. How much did you apply?

A little over a year ago, I got called up for jury duty in my city. When I went down there to report, I forgot I applied some androsterone to my wrists and forehead, it was like 5-6mgs in totals.

I got some strange looks from other people too. Some I perceived negative, others looked more positive. I saw one woman giving me the "goo-goo eyes." Another male there (who I didn't know before that day) was abnormally sociable with me.

It was a very weird day for me. Primarily because I just didn't want to be there, lol. It didn't occur to me until later that day I applied some androsterone and that might have altered my social presence a little.

One thing I've noticed from pheromone companies is they sell this stuff at REALLY low dosages. Low enough that I don't think they could elicit a response from other people. Mostly just sham companies trying to take advantage of sexually inexperienced men.

However I think Haidut's product is actually potent enough to elicit responses from other people. And sometimes those response will be bad, others maybe not. I always like hearing other people's experiences with it though.

Jessie

Everything that increase DHT would give you an impression of calm and conffident guy.
However,There's bunch of people who has high estrogen and they will feel uncomfortable around you and maybe even tries to confront you for no reason.
I think guys that has high androgen will pay you a respect when your androgen is high.
That's an interesting theory. Makes sense in a way. My only problem with androsterone is it's too damn sedating. It'll actually kill my libido in high enough dosages. I wonder if the same thing can be achieved with topical DHT?

It would be cool to know how to increase your androstadienone and androstenone levels. I think these two have strong pheromonal activity as well, and would likely synergize with androsterone to give the overall user a better and more complete profile.

Cameron

That's an interesting theory. Makes sense in a way. My only problem with androsterone is it's too damn sedating. It'll actually kill my libido in high enough dosages. I wonder if the same thing can be achieved with topical DHT?

It would be cool to know how to increase your androstadienone and androstenone levels. I think these two have strong pheromonal activity as well, and would likely synergize with androsterone to give the overall user a better and more complete profile.
You could use DHEA to increase all the 5 alpha reduced androgens. May be even better than using isolated steroids but small doses to avoid estrogen conversion

Cameron

I agree too much andro seems too often do the opposite of what you would think small doses is smarter

Jessie

You could use DHEA to increase all the 5 alpha reduced androgens. May be even better than using isolated steroids but small doses to avoid estrogen conversion
Thanks. I figured DHEA probably increases androsterone reliably. But I hadn't considered it may be increasing the other andros in sufficient quantities too. It's really hard (for me) to find scientific research on the andro classes of steroids.

Most of it is just dihydrotestosterone or DHEA. I do see some limited research on androsterone, and Haidut has most of that posted here on various threads. But androstadienone and androstenone, not much. For example, I'd love to figure out which enzymes are responsible for their conversion, and possible ways to upregulated those.

Niacinamide might could help? It increases the activity of some of the more common androgen pathways. I guess in a general sense, anything that'll increase the NAD/NADH ratio would be helpful.

maxpower

I don't think it does, at least for androsterone. Just DHT, androsterone increases its own production and as a thyromimetic it is expected to do so. Androsterone levels are the single most reliable blood biomarker of HYPER-thyroidism. Not much data on 5a-DHP, but as a new steroid I think the being cautious is never a bad idea.
I thought DHT had a positive feedback loop?

maxpower

Hi all,
I thought I'd share Androsterone results. So I got a bottle of andro in dmso and applied 8 drops to the back of my hand at night before bed until the bottle was gone. These are the pathology results. My estro dropped very nicely and testo has increased a little which is good. I hope this helps, its been a vital piece of the puzzle in recovering from overtraining and undereating. Aside from andro I only ate a peat inspired diet of lite milk, gelatin, about 150g of muscle meat a day, sugar fruit and around 150g starch a day from white potato. Cals where tracked at 2700 per day at 55/25/20 macros. Thanks @haidut for an awesome supplement that I think has worked wonders and proven by path results.
I can’t see your DHT level? What was it after using thanks

Frankdee20

@haidut.... Is your Androsterone product sold out ? How soon does it normally take to restock ?

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Just ordered your androsterone (ethanol) to combat my sudden gyno:

I think i read somewhere you recommended another guy with gyno to try 1 drop on each nipple for 1-2 weeks?

TLDR: Never had any gyno up unntil 2 weeks ago. Got it after only 2 weeks from either a combination of, or either of progesterone, pregnenolone (doubt it), aspirin, vitamin e, dairy, or a high fat and high fructose diet.

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
@haidut is there any known max dosage for androsterone? At the moment i am using 15-20 drops a day.
Why so much? Only when i use this much does the growing pains in my gyno stop.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Wow, this is pretty impressive! I have similar effects when combining androsterone + Pansterone, but in my case the andro dose has to be kept below the pansterone dose or at most equal to it to avoid the sleep disturbances you noticed. Androsterone is a GABA agonist and increases noradrenaline turnover, and either one of these can interfere with sleep. But so far when using andro in doses below 5mg even an hour before bed does not disturb sleep as long as it is taken with the 5mg pansterone. I think the pregnenolone/DHEA negate the effects of andro on noradrenaline, and this prevents the sleep disturbance.
Haidut,
When you say "pregnenolone/DHEA negate the effects of andro on noradrenaline, and this prevents the sleep disturbance" do you mean that pregnenolone/DHEA - prevent - the lowering of noradrenaline, which somehow helps sleep? I thought that lowering noradrenaline would help sleep.
Paul

Gerard1989

I just checked the website and it says it is out of stock. Any idea when new stock might come in again? I would like to try using Androsterone.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Most people stack androsterone with Pansterone in a ratio 1:3. So that means 5mg androsterone daily combined with 5mg Pansterone (4 drops) up to 3 times daily. All products are for topical use but as you can see from the thread some people prefer to use orally/sublingually, which we cannot officially endorse.
Haidut,
This is a little confusing.
If the ratio is 1:3, how is "5mg androsterone daily combined with 5mg Pansterone" a 1:3 ratio?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals