golder

Never tried it, but from what I read, it really is confronting the void
I’ve read around 6-8 detailed trip reports on this. 5 Meo compared with DMT is supposed to be one of the most incoherent, disjointed and paralysing experiences of the whole class of psychedelics. I was hoping your one word post meant you had personal experience with it.

Frankdee20

I’ve read around 6-8 detailed trip reports on this. 5 Meo compared with DMT is supposed to be one of the most incoherent, disjointed and paralysing experiences of the whole class of psychedelics. I was hoping your one word post meant you had personal experience with it.
I hate my ************* life as an alcoholic and I wish I could face the void that is 5meo but unfortunately, it’s probably going to teach me everything I feel daily

Frankdee20

I wish I was dead

LuMonty

I wish I was dead
The things you think about determine the quality of your mind. Your soul takes on the color of your thoughts. ~ Marcus Aurelius

Don't be ashamed to need help. Like a soldier storming a wall, you have a mission to accomplish. And if you've been wounded and you need a comrade to pull you up? So what? ~ Marcus Aurelius

I stand by my progesterone recommendation. I can't find it atm but Ray once told a story of a guy who used quite a bit to overcome alcoholism.

Frankdee20

The things you think about determine the quality of your mind. Your soul takes on the color of your thoughts. ~ Marcus Aurelius

Don't be ashamed to need help. Like a soldier storming a wall, you have a mission to accomplish. And if you've been wounded and you need a comrade to pull you up? So what? ~ Marcus Aurelius

I stand by my progesterone recommendation. I can't find it atm but Ray once told a story of a guy who used quite a bit to overcome alcoholism.
Who’s going to help me ? Therapists don’t answer my calls, and when they do, they’re booked, I hope I drink myself to death

LuMonty

Who’s going to help me ? Therapists don’t answer my calls, and when they do, they’re booked, I hope I drink myself to death
I've found therapists to be useless so I can't say much there. You should always help yourself, as you're the only person you can count on.

LadyRae

I quit drinking almost 4 years ago. It was really hard, still is. But I was dying. I hated drinking but felt compelled to do it every day.

PM if you'd like. Been there

golder

I wish I was dead
Sad to read that man, I’ve been close to the abyss but obviously not suffering anywhere near to the extent you are. I had to break things down to the smallest chunks in order to get any kind of success in the day (literally down to one 5 minute walk, or making my bed). If you’re looking for kind people who are passionate about helping others, you’re in the right place, but the solution needs to be ultimately executed by you for it to be meaningful.
5Meo might be a little farfetched, the fact that it’s the last thing most people would recommend is rendered useless given your circumstances. I hope you find some daylight.

crobin0

Someone in Europe wants my bottle?
One drop and my OCD is like x4 for half a week. Can‘t take it.
Sell it for cheap if someone wants.
PM me with an offer.

Frankdee20

Someone in Europe wants my bottle?
One drop and my OCD is like x4 for half a week. Can‘t take it.
Sell it for cheap if someone wants.
PM me with an offer.
That’s interesting because OCD can be too much dopamine and tunnel vision ensues, but serotonin is what helps us switch.

LadyRae

In my case it will be too less serotonin.
The stuff is anti serotoninergic.
What are your low seratonin symptoms?

I haven't taken any in a long time because I felt it slowed my digestion way down. Maybe it's a once-in-a-while substance for us....

Peater

How is everyone getting on with this? Anyone persevered? It's such a strange substance - it turns me into feeling like Mr Cool, words come so easily and naturally, it definitely reduces...barriers or internalised structures in the thought process. I like the fact it does this without being some trippy nonsense like LSD.

I have noticed a short temper - but I've always been short-tempered, so maybe I am just noticing it more.

satsumass

Forum Supporter
I’m still curious how this product differs from

9-Methyl-β-carboline … I believe haidut thinks 10-Meo will have similar effects but other beta carbolines seem to have varying effects, some negative….just trying to understand as​

9-Methyl-β-carboline is available for sale so may try … 9-me-bc: 99% | Limitless Life Nootropics

I was thinking about reordering Harmalaan. I saw that it's impossible to overcome the customs to Romania.
Did you have issues in the last months with deliveries to Netherlands?

Herbie

I have noticed a short temper - but I've always been short-tempered, so maybe I am just noticing it more.
I've had the same experience. Out of harmalan, lisuride and metergoline. Ive found the latter to be the most calming.

LazloC

@haidut or any other people wise on the use of this chemical…I heard on a podcast between Dr. mercola and Georgi last week the comment Georgi made about using 10-MeOH as a support for getting off an SSRI. I know it was discussed as using 1-3 drops a day. Is it safe to use while on the SSRI or do you have to be off before you start using it? I know technically this is a lab chemical and human use not spoken of but in a hypothetical situation. I ordered it from you and have it but am on 60 mg fluoxetine now.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom