• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Locutus

Interesting your tolerance to it hasn’t built up
Have you tried sublingual?
I tried it sublingually but I got it to help reclaim and shore up hair line so I use it there topically.
I tolerate it pretty good especially since I figured out it was the Defibron which was principally causing the unpleasant speedy effects...
I'm titrating up very slowly...
I am weary of being overly stimulated since I sometimes have this sensitivity (other dopaminergic substances like Diamant had no overt effects on me).
Hello @haidut , I asked dr. Peat what he thinks of ATP supplementation in general, this was his respond:

I wonder what he means by this. Your Cardenosine product is a safe way to deliver ATP ?
Also this ^^^^ makes me cautious.

Ritchie

Hey Georgi does what Ray said in his last podcast with you apply to cardenosine when he said something like; Other forms of ATP will breakdown and become free ATP and is very dangerous. When bound to magnesium it is probably not toxic. Perhaps you can release a ATP + magnesium compound?

Hi @haidut I saw these questions from @rebuke and @Yody similar to mine, just wanted your thoughts on free ATP as per your April 24th 2021 podcast with Ray and Danny.

Is this a newly understood danger with Cardenosine? How do you feel about succinic acid now?

Hello @haidut , I asked dr. Peat what he thinks of ATP supplementation in general, this was his respond:

I wonder what he means by this. Your Cardenosine product is a safe way to deliver ATP ?

@haidut

maybe you have been busy but I would also like to hear your response to this Dr Peat comment
Also interested in your thoughts on this @haidut

Peatness

2 drops on my scar, wow this is powerful. I’ve put a lot of different idealabs products on my scalp in the past, cardenosine is by far the most effective for scar release

rothko

I'm curious of the results from those who used Cardenosine for their hair treatment. Wonder if there's any regrowth.
I saw none and possible thinning due to it. Interested if other people saw non-trivial results.

A.R

@haidut

After reading Dr Lonsdale’s work, I was wondering if you might consider adding Thiamine to further improve the formula of Cardenosine?

Johhnyb

What type of Inosine does this contain? I’m looking specifically for a product with:

Disodium Inosine 5’ monophosphate

James b

I have a brand new bottle of Cardenosine that I just bought due to being unable to find my old one. I’ve since found it and open to trading for something else with someone. Thanks.

James b

There is a serving size suggestion on this bottle of 50 drops. It used to be 40 drops.