• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Locutus

Interesting your tolerance to it hasn’t built up
Have you tried sublingual?
I tried it sublingually but I got it to help reclaim and shore up hair line so I use it there topically.
I tolerate it pretty good especially since I figured out it was the Defibron which was principally causing the unpleasant speedy effects...
I'm titrating up very slowly...
I am weary of being overly stimulated since I sometimes have this sensitivity (other dopaminergic substances like Diamant had no overt effects on me).
Hello @haidut , I asked dr. Peat what he thinks of ATP supplementation in general, this was his respond:

I wonder what he means by this. Your Cardenosine product is a safe way to deliver ATP ?
Also this ^^^^ makes me cautious.

Ritchie

Hey Georgi does what Ray said in his last podcast with you apply to cardenosine when he said something like; Other forms of ATP will breakdown and become free ATP and is very dangerous. When bound to magnesium it is probably not toxic. Perhaps you can release a ATP + magnesium compound?

Hi @haidut I saw these questions from @rebuke and @Yody similar to mine, just wanted your thoughts on free ATP as per your April 24th 2021 podcast with Ray and Danny.

Is this a newly understood danger with Cardenosine? How do you feel about succinic acid now?

Hello @haidut , I asked dr. Peat what he thinks of ATP supplementation in general, this was his respond:

I wonder what he means by this. Your Cardenosine product is a safe way to deliver ATP ?

@haidut

maybe you have been busy but I would also like to hear your response to this Dr Peat comment
Also interested in your thoughts on this @haidut

Pina

2 drops on my scar, wow this is powerful. I’ve put a lot of different idealabs products on my scalp in the past, cardenosine is by far the most effective for scar release

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
egoy Pyrucet, Mitolipin, Lapodin, Cardenosine long-term intake Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 3
D Cardenosine And Chelation IdeaLabs 14
poilochio Approximately 2 Year Old Bottle Of Cardenosine Still Good? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 3
M Solban + Cardenosine (DIY Formula) Hair & Nails 2
haidut 10-Methoxy-Harmalan - liquid product for R&D IdeaLabs 199
johnwester130 Help me in making liquid acetazolamide Pharmaceutical Drugs 3
Vileplume Those with high liquid diets -- How much salt? Sodium 76
haidut AlloP - Liquid Allopregnanolone For Lab/R&D IdeaLabs 132
T Thorne Research vitamin K2 liquid topically does nothing to me Ask For Help or Advice 6
T Will Thorne research liquid vitamin K2 absorb through the skin? Ask For Help or Advice 8
T How to mix StressNon with liquid to consume orally IdeaLabs 4
M Liquid minerals for people who don’t absorb them well? Ask For Help or Advice 6
Momado965 Liquid tcopherol source E 2
S Liquid Alternatives Water 11
Frankdee20 Anyone Try Examastane Liquid From Blue Sky ? Ask For Help or Advice 8
B Starch Makes Extremities Warm But Lowers Underarm Temp; Liquid Sugar Does The Opposite Metabolism 6
C Benadryl (generic) Liquid Adult Ingredients Pharmaceutical Drugs 3
SuperStressed Boiling Meat: Does It Leach The Muscle Protein Into The Liquid? Diet, Recipes 1
A Constipation, Liquid Stools. At The Same Time Ask For Help or Advice 2
ecstatichamster The Thread For People Making Their Own Liquid Supplements (progest-e Etc.) Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 9
YamnayaMommy Instapot CARAMEL From Liquid Whey Leftover From Cottage Cheese Cheese 3
haidut CamphoSal - Liquid Camphoric Acid + Salol IdeaLabs 382
YamnayaMommy Nutritional Value Of Whey Liquid Discarded From Making Cottage Cheese? Diet 5
methylenewhite I'm Scared, Bad Luck Accident, Wild Bat Physiological Liquid Contact Ask For Help or Advice 20
K What's The Deal With Liquid Coconut Oil? Coconut Oil 10
S How To Make Liquid DHEA? DHEA 6
Viiiiyu Dont Drink Water Nor Much Liquid Food.Normal? Diet 0
jzeno Thoughts On Liquid Magnesium? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 20
haidut Pyrucet - Liquid (ethyl) Pyruvate/Aceatoacetate Mix IdeaLabs 510
yerrag What Is Transfat-Free PUFA Oils That Are Still Liquid At Room Temp? Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 41
L Thorne Research - Vitamin K2 Liquid (1 Mg/drop) - 30 Ml (Dosage, Expiration, Storage) K 7
haidut 6-keto P4 - Liquid 6-ketoprogesterone For Lab/R&D IdeaLabs 393
denise Easy Scalp Application Of Liquid Supplements Hair & Nails 6
haidut Magnoil - Liquid Magnesium IdeaLabs 412
Captain_Coconut Help, What Is The Stability Of Pregnenolone In Liquid? Pregnenolone 3
R Dietary Liquid Advice/Tips Diet 0
haidut Calcirol - Liquid Vitamin D3 IdeaLabs 340
haidut CortiNon - Liquid Progesterone/DHEA Mix IdeaLabs 341
lvysaur Has Anyone Here Tried "always Liquid" Coconut Oil? Coconut Oil 30
haidut Lanosterol - Liquid Lanosterol For Lab/R&D IdeaLabs 153
Mito Magnesium Glycinate Liquid Magnesium 7
J What's The Best Way To Take Liquid K2 For Dental Health? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 9
L Liquid Stool Digestion 5
haidut DeFibron - Liquid Methylated SFA For Lab/R&D IdeaLabs 457
haidut Gonadin - Liquid Steroid Optimizer For Lab/R&D IdeaLabs 891
Parsifal Improper Dropper Feeding Of Liquid Vitamin D Feared Responsible In Accidental Death Vitamins 30
haidut Cyproheptadine - Liquid Serotonin Antagonist For Lab/R&D IdeaLabs 365
gnosisphoenix Liquid Multivitamin And Sleep Issues Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
haidut 5α-DHP - Liquid 5α-Dihydroprogesterone For Lab/R&D IdeaLabs 912
pimpnamedraypeat Getting Over Long-Term Effects Of Nembutol (Liquid Pentobarbital) Overdose Ask For Help or Advice 2