Megamole

Have been using 6-keto for a few months now, and while it's definitely quite anabolic the real star of the show for me is the strength gains. For dose I just use a glass pipette every 24-36 hours so I can't say exactly how much I'm taking. Was initially using the ethanol version but have switched to the oil variant and it is far more palatable, tastes like aniseed to me. In lifts where I was previously making slow but steady progress I have been adding 10-20kg per session on some lifts, though it is worth mentioning I train quite infrequently as to allow maximum recovery, usually only go once every 5-7 days. I haven't done any bloodowrk but may look into it in the near future.

Michaelk3

Have been using 6-keto for a few months now, and while it's definitely quite anabolic the real star of the show for me is the strength gains. For dose I just use a glass pipette every 24-36 hours so I can't say exactly how much I'm taking. Was initially using the ethanol version but have switched to the oil variant and it is far more palatable, tastes like aniseed to me. In lifts where I was previously making slow but steady progress I have been adding 10-20kg per session on some lifts, though it is worth mentioning I train quite infrequently as to allow maximum recovery, usually only go once every 5-7 days. I haven't done any bloodowrk but may look into it in the near
Sounds like youve had good success with this. I might try increasing the dose I take and see what happens. Pretty amazing strength gains. If you're using a whole pipette thats probably a hefty dose, at least more than 5-10mg. Thank you for replying

Megamole

Sounds like youve had good success with this. I might try increasing the dose I take and see what happens. Pretty amazing strength gains. If you're using a whole pipette thats probably a hefty dose, at least more than 5-10mg. Thank you for replying
I got similar results from using about 10-ish drops from the pipette when I was using it in the ethanol with added DMSO. I switched back and forth between oral and topical when doing it and found both about equal, though obviously topical was a bit annoying with not being able to touch anything for ~20 minutes or so. The DMSO method is definitely better value though, at least if you're able to source DMSO and don't have worries about using it. If memory serves I aimed for about 20-25% DMSO in the solution but YMMV

golder

I got similar results from using about 10-ish drops from the pipette when I was using it in the ethanol with added DMSO. I switched back and forth between oral and topical when doing it and found both about equal, though obviously topical was a bit annoying with not being able to touch anything for ~20 minutes or so. The DMSO method is definitely better value though, at least if you're able to source DMSO and don't have worries about using it. If memory serves I aimed for about 20-25% DMSO in the solution but YMMV
Isn’t oral pretty much 100% bioavailable anyway? What’s the added benefit of adding 25% DMSO and using it topically?

Megamole

Isn’t oral pretty much 100% bioavailable anyway? What’s the added benefit of adding 25% DMSO and using it topically?
DMSO has a potentiating effect on hormones it is administered with, or at least that is my understanding. Can increase the effect of a given dose up to ten fold. Was mostly done as a cost saving measure, making me able to stretch the 6 keto I had without compromising effectiveness.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
I read this thread from beginning till the end and was wondering how are you guy taking 6-keto-P4 or any other haiduts supplement sublingually.
I took some powder form supplements sublingually, putting it in a small cup, raising my tongue and shaking it out, but how to take liquid supplements under the tongue? You would have to hold it high up to see how many drops are falling down under the tongue. That way you could miss "under the tongue" spot or squeez out to much, as it happens often with haiduts supplements. How to go about this if somebody can share their technique.
Thanks

Dave Clark

I read this thread from beginning till the end and was wondering how are you guy taking 6-keto-P4 or any other haiduts supplement sublingually.
I took some powder form supplements sublingually, putting it in a small cup, raising my tongue and shaking it out, but how to take liquid supplements under the tongue? You would have to hold it high up to see how many drops are falling down under the tongue. That way you could miss "under the tongue" spot or squeez out to much, as it happens often with haiduts supplements. How to go about this if somebody can share their technique.
Thanks
When I do drops sublingually, I can feel the drops hit the bottom of my tongue/mouth, and just count them as I feel them. Doing this however requires you to not over-squeeze the dropper, etc. Once you get the hang of it, it becomes quite easy and natural. With powders, why put them in a cup, just go straight from the measuring spoon into you mouth under your tongue. No need to do any double work with these methods.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
With powders, why put them in a cup, just go straight from the measuring spoon into you mouth under your tongue. No need to do any double work with these methods.
I dont use a measuring spoon. I use a very small cup and small scale to measure the amount. :)

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Sleep is way better, I've had months of bad sleep. Waking up all the time. Now I sleep like a baby and waking up max once per night(very good for me).
I notice that I lost a lot of "fat" or water weight on my stomach. Before I had visible abs in the morning but now they last through out the day and are even more visible in the morning.

Is 6-keto P4 the supplement that you think is responsible for better sleep?

Dave Clark

If one is a male and is using CortiNon throughout the day, or some other progesterone before bed, do you have to factor in the 6-keto P4 as part of the progesterone 'total' per day, or is it that different that it doesn't add to the amount of progesterone that you are taking? If I try it, I don't want to push the progesterone intake into too high of a dosage, but the effects look good. In the same vein, can the 6-Keto P4 'replace' part of the progesterone intake, or are they that different. Thanks to anyone who can dumb that down for me.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Sleep is way better, I've had months of bad sleep. Waking up all the time. Now I sleep like a baby and waking up max once per night(very good for me).
I notice that I lost a lot of "fat" or water weight on my stomach. Before I had visible abs in the morning but now they last through out the day and are even more visible in the morning.
Tap,
How much 6 keto are you using each day?
Paul

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
So far as I can tell this has not been addressed. Cortisol levels increase in the second half of sleeping hours. They decrease gradually from there and are at their lowest in the first half of sleeping hours. I think that suggests that this product should only be used once a day. I suppose theoretically it should be used about 2 hours before waking (8 hour sleep cycle). But that isn't very practical, unless the cortisol spike is waking you up. Otherwise, I suppose upon waking is the ideal time?

Any thoughts? I am just thinking out loud here.
Did you ever try 6 keto when you wake up in the middle of the night?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
If I am trying to limit my progesterone intake to 10 mg (topical), and I am already taking 10 mg of progesterone via cortinon, does 6 keto "count" towards that, since it is a form of progesterone?

Dave Clark

If I am trying to limit my progesterone intake to 10 mg (topical), and I am already taking 10 mg of progesterone via cortinon, does 6 keto "count" towards that, since it is a form of progesterone?
I just asked this to IdeaLabs, and they told me no:
Hi Dave,

The 6-keto P4 is a different steroid from progesterone and taking both does not mean the individual amount of each should be reduced. So, I don't see a problem using the combo you mentioned.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
I just asked this to IdeaLabs, and they told me no:
Hi Dave,

The 6-keto P4 is a different steroid from progesterone and taking both does not mean the individual amount of each should be reduced. So, I don't see a problem using the combo you mentioned.
Thanks!

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
If a person's 5-AR pathway is damaged because of PFS, would 6 keto not have the expected results, and possibly have no effect or go down a different pathway?

Peater

@haidut Do you have any thoughts or ideas on the ability of this derivative to cause or exacerbate cholestasis, compared to plain progesterone? Thanks!

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
So, would this be useful for someone who wants to lower cortisol that rises each morning at 1 am?

That is, would it lower cortisol if one uses it at 1 am when I wake up most mornings and cortisol and blood sugar are rising (tests proved)?

Or would it cause an unwanted reaction, since the person has not eaten anything in 7 hours?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Yes that is the ONLY way I would use it (WITH Pansterone). Tried solo and was not a favorable response at 5mg. Much better with combo!
Skycop,
Did you use it with Pan before sleep?
I am concerned about using Pan before sleep (with 6 keto), even one drop of Pan, as it can be stimulating.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals