yerrag

How is a person supposed to support the body’s immune system whilst all this is going on?
I don't know for sure but personally I've felt that having good oxidative metabolism puts me in a good position.

I believe that too much focus has been directed at fighting oxidative stress by taking antioxidants without good reason.

Too much reductive stress can result from that.

Since I have high bp without taking bp medication, I think it has served me well as artificially lowering bp often, if not always, comes together with lowering metabolism. The effect is the same as the effect of increasing reductive stress.

sugarisgreat

I don't think there is any contraindication for women. I have not seen reports of women turning into men even when taking much more potent androgens like androsterone and in doses of 150mg+ daily. DeFibron is basically a long-acting lower-calorie analog of saturated fats like coconut oil, and it should be able to do what coconut oil does without the extra calories from ingesting 50g - 60g coconut oil (to achieve the same effects as DeFibron).
Haidut-I love your products. Thinking of adding this to Diamant (which may now be my favorite).

Question: Walter Chestnut just wrote about a product called "Defibrotide" being helpful for the Covid vaccine Spike Protein.

Just curious if this product is in anyway related?

You are right that most studies are on prevention of fibrosis rather than treatment, but there are some where MP was administered AFTER fibrosis or another pathology was induced and it was still effective/beneficial. Here are some of them.
Protective effects of methyl palmitate against silica-induced pulmonary fibrosis in rats. - PubMed - NCBI
Modulation of cyclophosphamide-induced cardiotoxicity by methyl palmitate. - PubMed - NCBI
The effect of methyl palmitate on treatment of experimental asthma. - PubMed - NCBI
I have provided some DeFibron to my mom as she has pulmonary fibrosis and COPD. Any additional recommedations to consider?

hgun48

Not sure if someone has already mentioned this but rubbing defibron on my gums has reversed a lot of my gum recession.

Smelly5

Not sure if someone has already mentioned this but rubbing defibron on my gums has reversed a lot of my gum recession.
Very interesting.

Were you rubbing it on gums? Or just ingesting it/putting on skin and getting system effects? How much?
Since it comes with so much Vitamin E, it goes best with fat. Did you take it with fat?

hgun48

Very interesting.

Were you rubbing it on gums? Or just ingesting it/putting on skin and getting system effects? How much?
Since it comes with so much Vitamin E, it goes best with fat. Did you take it with fat?
I have had periods of taking it for last couple years orally and while it seemed to have benefits never noticed any changes to gums. However putting on a gum area directly seemed to have pretty quick impact on regrowth. Also seems to have a greater systemic effect topically on gums than topically anywhere else. Not advice just observation.

Mossy

I have had periods of taking it for last couple years orally and while it seemed to have benefits never noticed any changes to gums. However putting on a gum area directly seemed to have pretty quick impact on regrowth. Also seems to have a greater systemic effect topically on gums than topically anywhere else. Not advice just observation.
In all of this forum, and online, I don't think I've ever heard of successful gum regrowth. The best I've heard so far is gum reattachment, where the gum had separated from the teeth, but not regrowth.

Can you please confirm that you indeed had regrowth, rejuvenating gums from a receded condition? If this is the case, even on my very reduced budget, I would probably splurge for defibron.

hgun48

In all of this forum, and online, I don't think I've ever heard of successful gum regrowth. The best I've heard so far is gum reattachment, where the gum had separated from the teeth, but not regrowth.

Can you please confirm that you indeed had regrowth, rejuvenating gums from a receded condition? If this is the case, even on my very reduced budget, I would probably splurge for defibron.
I'm not making a recommendation or saying it will be the case for others but I feel very confident that it was defibron that was responsible for my gum regrowth. I can sometimes see a visible difference in 24 hours or less when I rub defibron on an area of the gum 4+ times a day. I reckon in some areas I've had a half an inch maybe more of regrowth and I haven't hit a plateau with it yet after doing this for about a month and half. I have used Defibron in the past for at least a year on and off again but never noticed a change in my gums but I have only been observing them in the last few months or so. I'm sorry I don't have pictures but found it very difficult to photograph the mouth in any decent quality consistent way. Not only is this exciting for what it can do to the gums but who it might be effecting other damaged tissues when consumed

Mossy

I'm not making a recommendation or saying it will be the case for others but I feel very confident that it was defibron that was responsible for my gum regrowth. I can sometimes see a visible difference in 24 hours or less when I rub defibron on an area of the gum 4+ times a day. I reckon in some areas I've had a half an inch maybe more of regrowth and I haven't hit a plateau with it yet after doing this for about a month and half. I have used Defibron in the past for at least a year on and off again but never noticed a change in my gums but I have only been observing them in the last few months or so. I'm sorry I don't have pictures but found it very difficult to photograph the mouth in any decent quality consistent way. Not only is this exciting for what it can do to the gums but who it might be effecting other damaged tissues when consumed
That is a pretty incredible result. Defibron is on my list now for oral health. How long do you find a bottle of defibron will last you? Also, it will be very interesting to know if any regrowth goes away with discontinued use of defibron.

Normal Human

I have provided some DeFibron to my mom as she has pulmonary fibrosis and COPD. Any additional recommedations to consider?
In Broda Barnes' book "Hypothyroidism: The Unsuspected Illness" he has a whole chapter on thyroid usage for people with chronic lung problems. Please check it out.

hgun48

That is a pretty incredible result. Defibron is on my list now for oral health. How long do you find a bottle of defibron will last you? Also, it will be very interesting to know if any regrowth goes away with discontinued use of defibron.
There's 1500 drops per bottle according to the label one drop can be enough to cover gums around 3 or 4 teeth for me. So at that rate quite a while but I go through a bottle in a couple months when taking orally but that's because I take 30+ drops a day when taking orally. Might be very different experience for you so not advice just speaking to my experience. It would be very exciting if others have positive experiences. @haidut have you heard of others experiencing gum regrowth from defibron?

Mossy

There's 1500 drops per bottle according to the label one drop can be enough to cover gums around 3 or 4 teeth for me. So at that rate quite a while but I go through a bottle in a couple months when taking orally but that's because I take 30+ drops a day when taking orally. Might be very different experience for you so not advice just speaking to my experience. It would be very exciting if others have positive experiences. @haidut have you heard of others experiencing gum regrowth from defibron?
If you get a couple months taking those large doses, I can probably get at least 6 months. I plan to target specific areas at first, not cover all teeth.

Smelly5

Would palmitoylethanolamide have the same or similar effects as the methylpalimtate in this product?

cremes

Excellent, thanks for sharing! Just keep an eye out for lower blood pressure as the studies showed MP is a powerful vasodilator, even at very low doses.
This is a years old comment but I thought I'd respond as I'm a new Defibron user.

I take carvedilol (beta blocker) since my heart attack last June 2022. My BP was high prior to the attack. I had been tracking it closely and it was typically 150/90. Five years ago it was "perfect" at 115/75 so my diet and lifestyle changes definitely didn't help it. With the meds, it is now 130/80 during the day and 115/75 in the evening before bed.

Anyway, I have been taking Defibron daily now (~40 drops) for about a week and have not seen any changes in BP for better or worse. I'll continue to watch it. BTW, I take ~5-8 drops on two scarred areas topically and the rest is a single oral dose.

Salome

Would this have a beneficial effect on skin ? Making it more smooth, youthful, wrinkle free, acne free, etc?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals