• @Blossom Is A Blessing To This Community, Let Us Be A Blessing To Her
    Click Here For More Information
  • Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

yerrag

How is a person supposed to support the body’s immune system whilst all this is going on?
I don't know for sure but personally I've felt that having good oxidative metabolism puts me in a good position.

I believe that too much focus has been directed at fighting oxidative stress by taking antioxidants without good reason.

Too much reductive stress can result from that.

Since I have high bp without taking bp medication, I think it has served me well as artificially lowering bp often, if not always, comes together with lowering metabolism. The effect is the same as the effect of increasing reductive stress.