If you were able to post but cannot do so now, send an email to admin at raypeatforum dot com and include your username and we will fix that right up for you.
These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.1. Forum Rules
a. Be polite and respectful.
b. Use the forum for the purposes described in the "About" section below.
c. Make clear if the content of your post is NOT in line with Ray Peat's philosophy.
d. If you wish to post links to studies or other websites, please include at least a brief mention of what the link target is about, and why you think it is relevant to the current thread. Unrelated or unexplained links may be removed.
2. We Do Not Permit
a. Sexual or offensive language or content.
b. Harassment of other users, name calling, etc.
c. Abuse or disruption of our services.
d. The impersonation of Ray Peat Forum staff or members.
e. Misrepresentations of Dr. Ray Peat, or persistent misinformation about his expressed ideas.
f. Claims of miraculous or certain results for everybody by any particular proposed set of actions.
g. Selling or advertising products or services without prior written permission from the Admin. Which includes posting of referral links or codes.(Members not associated with particular products or services under discussion may post information or reviews about them.)
h. Back seat moderating. If you have an issue please click the report button and notify us so we can look into the situation. We will not allow disruption of the forum due to grievances with moderators. If you disagree with a moderator decision you do this via PM.
i. Doxing - Doxing or doxxing is the act of publicly revealing previously private personal information about an individual or organization.
j. Any language other than English.
k. Use of AI.
l. Disparaging of forum.
3. Rule Infractions
The forum admin/moderators reserves the right to issue warnings, edit or delete posts, publish or not publish any post, restrict members access to posting and/or private messaging via the forum for any period of time or indefinitely, at the discretion of the forum, as needed for the purposes of the forum as described in the "About" section below.
Content and information placed in the Ray Peat Forum does not necessarily reflect the views of Ray Peat Forum.
While it is permissible to discuss medically-oriented topics, nothing posted here should in any way be interpreted as authoritative medical advice.
While the information provided by knowledgeable members is certainly available for the education of forum members, Ray Peat Forum makes no claim of accuracy and does not endorse suggestions or recommendations set forth here.
For products and services discussed in the forum, Ray Peat Forum or any of its operators or facilitators make any representations with respect to the contents thereof, and specifically disclaim any implied or express warrants of merchantability or fitness for any particular usage, application or purpose.
Ray Peat Forum does not necessarily verify the information in its forums, and therefore, cannot judge the merits or lack thereof, of any offering, information, suggestions, ideas, opinions or advice.
Understand that when you post here you have granted "Ray Peat Forum" a non-exclusive license to the content you posted, providing that you hold copyright to the content. Accordingly, you may not remove your content without permission from the site owner. The termination of the non-exclusive license must be agreed upon by both parties. We make regular back-ups of our data base, and reserve the right to restore any content deleted without permission.
*This message is not intended to discourage people from posting, only to encourage those posting to be very careful about providing specific medical advice. We welcome everyone's input and hope that this forum will continue to grow as an open and enjoyable platform for discussing Dr. Ray Peat's Philosophies.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Ray Peat Forum's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ray Peat Forum's web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ray Peat Forum at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
By posting content or making content available for inclusion on the Ray Peat Forum, including without limitation threads and comments you post to the forum, you grant Ray Peat Forum and its proprietors a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, non-exclusive, fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display, and to incorporate such content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
The materials on Ray Peat Forum's web site are provided "as is". Ray Peat Forum makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Ray Peat Forum does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Ray Peat Forum or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ray Peat Forum's Internet site, even if Ray Peat Forum or a Ray Peat Forum authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Ray Peat Forum's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ray Peat Forum does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Ray Peat Forum may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Ray Peat Forum does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Ray Peat Forum has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ray Peat Forum of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Ray Peat Forum's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This forum is for members interested in learning about and discussing Dr. Ray Peat's ideas, as presented in his writing and interviews, and in helping each other to think about how we can apply these ideas in our own lives. Ray Peat has agreed to this forum being started, but he does not moderate or participate here. Posts here do not necessarily represent his views.
You are attempting to enter a Private Virtual Country Club.
Entrance to this private establishment requires membership but not an account.
• You Contractually Agree that you are at least 18 years of age and that you are accessing this website for personal use only.
• You Contractually Agree that you wish to join as a member to this private establishment and that any communication taking place here is considered private communication between members which you agree not to publicly disclose or disseminate.
• You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your IP Address and device on this website, including your conduct and any User Content you provide or that you allow others to provide under your IP Address and device.
• You will not use this website to harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate another person, government, or legal entity.
• You will not use this website to promote, recruit for, or organize any real life group, political or otherwise.
• You will not provide, submit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, hateful, harmful, racist, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise illegal.
• You will not provide, submit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," "affiliate links" or any other form of solicitation.
• You will not violate any local laws in your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, hate speech and intellectual property laws).
• You will not use our Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
• You will not access, "hack," alter or otherwise use any part of the Site in any unauthorized manner.
• You will not utilize any software bugs, robots, web spiders, or other such technological device to automaticly access, extract, collect, harvest, archive, screeen shot, or preserve in any way data or information contained on the Site.
• You understand and agree that your membership to this private establishment can be revoked by this website's staff at any time for any reason whatsoever or no reason at all.
• You Contractually Agree to a Class Action Waiver: Except as otherwise required under applicable law, You agree that you will not assert class action or representative action claims against this website, its owners, users, or representatives, whether in arbitration or otherwise, which actions are hereby waived; and you shall only submit your own, individual claims and will not seek to represent the interests of any other person.
• You Contractually Agree that: (i) this Website shall be deemed solely based in the country of United States; and (ii) this Website shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over this website, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than the country of United States. Unless prohibited by local law, these Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the Country of United States, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Unless prohibited by local law, any claim or dispute between you and this website that arises in whole or in part from this Website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in the country of United States.
We reserve the right to ban members in order to maintain smooth forum operation and create a positive, respectful learning environment. If a permanent ban is imposed, paid monthly subscriptions will be terminated without a refund for that month. For yearly subscribers, the membership will be cancelled with no refund for the remaining part of the year. In the case of a lifetime subscription, a ban will result in no refund. In the event of a temporary ban, your paid membership will continue as usual, unaffected by the suspension period. Please note that any attempts to circumvent a prior ban will result in an immediate new ban without any refund provided for your subscription. By choosing to purchase a membership, you agree to these terms.