Low Toxin Lifestyle Dear Carnivores, A Muscle Meat Only Diet is Extremely Healing Because it is a Low "vitamin A" Diet. This is Why it Works so Well...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The reason why the carnivore muscle meat only diet works so well, is because its a low vitamin A diet by default. This is exactly the mechanism of why it works so well. However, as you know, there is the shortcoming of having no glucose which Ray Peat was right about. We must have carbs.

Paola has thoroughly documented that carnivores fail when they eat liver and kidney: Carnivores Who Got Sick from Eating Liver

They fail because of the high vitamin A and also copper.

So now you know why the carnivore diet works so well, it is because it is low in "vitamin A" and also copper unless they are eating liver and kidney and then carnivore becomes a disaster.

High_Prob

The reason why the carnivore muscle meat only diet works so well, is because its a low vitamin A diet by default. This is exactly the mechanism of why it works so well. However, as you know, there is the shortcoming of having no glucose which Ray Peat was right about. We must have carbs.

Paola has thoroughly documented that carnivores fail when they eat liver and kidney: Carnivores Who Got Sick from Eating Liver

So now you know why the carnivore diet works so well, it is because it is low in "vitamin A" and also copper unless they are eating liver and kidney and then carnivore becomes a disaster.
But you would expect them ALL to fail when they eat liver, yet many of them thrive. It just seems like there is something much more complex going on here.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
But you would expect them ALL to fail when they eat liver, yet many of them thrive. It just seems like there is something much more complex going on here.
It is not complex at all. It depends on how much copper and "vitamin A" the person has accumulated. For some people it might take a week for the the fallout to appear, others a few years, others decades. If the person lives long enough the accumulation will catch up with them. The toxins always win.

In the meantime, those high amounts of copper and "vitamin A" will have a suppression effect. Making it look like things are good, while the accumulation continues. At the same time, that person is becoming more and more addicted to these poisons. Poisons beget poisons. "vitamin A" and copper are stimulants and addicting. So this drug like effect creates a false sense of well being while the destructive elements continue to pile up.

Dutchie

It is not complex at all. It depends on how much copper and "vitamin A" the person has accumulated. For some people it might take a week for the the fallout to appear, others a few years, others decades. If the person lives long enough the accumulation will catch up with them. The toxins always win.
THAT is the complex situation, imo.
Speaking of purely vit.A and copper in food, not supplements or fortified food, something has already gone wrong/worked suboptimally in the body otherwise vit.A and/or copper wouldn't have accumulated.
So,then when this happens it's easy to point the finger at vit.A, copper, iron,you name it, as the bad guys, but the fact is that something was already malfunctioning.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
THAT is the complex situation, imo.
Speaking of purely vit.A and copper in food, not supplements or fortified food, something has already gone wrong/worked suboptimally in the body otherwise vit.A and/or copper wouldn't have accumulated.
So,then when this happens it's easy to point the finger at vit.A, copper, iron,you name it, as the bad guys, but the fact is that something was already malfunctioning.
You can keep thinking that if you like, but it is indeed not complicated. We are being freed from all the complications.

The other positives of the carnivore diet is it's high zinc, protein, and taurine from the beef. And as we know in the low toxin lifestyle these are the base of a regenerative diet and lifestyle. Beef is life.

ooscarr

If one was free of toxins, and didn't ingest any new ones (i.e. living off the grid with access to high quality meat) I personally think carnivore could be an amazing diet. It has obviously shown to provide the most essential nutrients or our ancestors wouldn't have survived the Ice Ages (and people like the innuit wouldn't have existed). When it comes to detoxify an already toxic body however, it may not be enough, and perhaps fibre is needed. Just my 2c 😄

Soren

Forum Supporter
I always thought the carnivore diet improved peoples situation because it greatly reduced endotoxin on the system. I think there is much more evidence for that being the case than it being due to low vitamin A. Many on the carnivore diet eat a lot of eggs, and oysters which are both high in vitamin A and copper.

ooscarr

I always thought the carnivore diet improved peoples situation because it greatly reduced endotoxin on the system. I think there is much more evidence for that being the case than it being due to low vitamin A. Many on the carnivore diet eat a lot of eggs, and oysters which are both high in vitamin A and copper.
And butter, which is high in vit A too. However I've seen quite alot of carnivores stating that they feel best when they eat ONLY beef, the fat with the meat, and water.

Soren

Forum Supporter
And butter, which is high in vit A too. However I've seen quite alot of carnivores stating that they feel best when they eat ONLY beef, the fat with the meat, and water.
Yea they also eat very fatty cuts which is supposedly bad if you're looking to go low vitamin A

milk_lover

But copper opposes iron which is anti-thyroid in excess. Copper is needed in moderation for the metabolism (cytochrome c). Vitamin A is already in milk, no need to eat liver I guess regularly. Vitamin A is needed to produce hormones.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You are literally proving my point, thank you. Muscle meat only carnivore are the ones who report the best results. A toxin free body and liver has no problem handing endotoxin.
Really, theres alot of Vit A in the fatty cuts?
Not enough to worry about with all the zinc and protein intake. Its just a small blip on the radar. I do however eat the leanest cuts.
But copper opposes iron which is anti-thyroid in excess.
The liver is what regulates iron. You have been duped.
Copper is needed in moderation for the metabolism (cytochrome c).
More witchcraft.
Vitamin A is needed to produce hormones.
Us men in the low "vitamin A" groups are seeing our man hormones rise and rise as we become strong like bulls, if ya know what I mean. :ss2

Apparently many of you have not read Grant Genereux's books which are free that clears things up and show "vitamin A" in the true Light: My eBooks

Peater

I found some historic posts on here that taurine can also deplete copper, and apparently niacin does as well. So some people might not need to go over the top with zinc supplementation.

milk_lover

You are literally proving my point, thank you. Muscle meat only carnivore are the ones who report the best results. A toxin free body and liver has no problem handing endotoxin.

Not enough to worry about with all the zinc and protein intake. Its just a small blip on the radar. I do however eat the leanest cuts.

The liver is what regulates iron. You have been duped.

More witchcraft.

Us men in the low "vitamin A" groups are seeing our man hormones rise and rise as we become strong like bulls, if ya know what I mean. :ss2

Apparently many of you have not read Grant Genereux's books which are free that clears things up and show "vitamin A" in the true Light: My eBooks
Interesting! To be honest, I am not a big fan of liver. The less the better. I let my appetite guide me unless it's fried KFC chicken hhh

Abmartich

Also muscle meat is high in tryptophan and tryptophan is a precursor to niacin.

Ashs

In the meantime, those high amounts of copper and "vitamin A" will have a suppression effect. Making it look like things are good, while the accumulation continues. At the same time, that person is becoming more and more addicted to these poisons. Poisons beget poisons. "vitamin A" and copper are stimulants and addicting. So this drug like effect creates a false sense of well being while the destructive elements continue to pile up.
Hi Charlie,
Just wanted to get your thoughts on eating squid /octopus tentacles instead of muscle meat, as tentacles are a muscle essentially, besides there's no fear of hormones or grain feed, it's low in fat etc. And it's about 18% protein for every 100 grams, quite similar to beef anyway.
Would really like your thoughts and anyone else care to share your thoughts, please do.
Thanks.

lvysaur

the most essential nutrients or our ancestors wouldn't have survived the Ice Ages (and people like the innuit wouldn't have existed).
80% of your ancestry (assuming you are European) comes from warm climates in Central Asia and Anatolia, not ice age Europe (and this ancestry gets traced further back to North Africa or Arabia)
Neanderthals don't exist anymore, carbs win, always

Ice ages and cold climates are very easy to survive--maybe even the easiest environments on earth, because they're even easier than deserts. They limit human population and give whoever lives there everything necessary to exist.

It's human competition, and thus abundance, which is the true harsh selector.

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I found some historic posts on here that taurine can also deplete copper, and apparently niacin does as well. So some people might not need to go over the top with zinc supplementation.
I have not needed to supplement much zinc at all due to eating so much beef and lamb over the years. I tried 15mg pills a few times but never noticed anything.

CJ_87

Yes, the famous Lion Diet of the Petersons appears to have some radical mental and physical health effects, which looser versions do not possess.

So you're saying that a carnivore diet plus fiber (e.g. beef and black beans) would yield even greater results?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals