High Bun/creatinine, Low Creatinine After Vitamin A/e Toxicity

topdog82

Basically, I had vitamin a toxicity. This ended up coming out as mild hypercalcemia, hypothyroid, and general drowsiness. I thought taking a little vitamin e would help. I unfortunately ended up with mild vitamin e toxicity. I figured out that taking taurine actually removes vitamin a quickly and effectively, and ended up with just vitamin e toxicity for one month (hyperthyroid, hypercalemia). now that has passed and I have no signs of either vitamin toxicity

Need Help With Hypervitaminosis E Issues

I got my blood tests because the toxicity of both has passed, and I still feel tired and out of it. I learnt my lesson; take the minimal effective dose of vitamins and only do it when you feel you are potentially deficient in that exact nutrient. But my blood tests showed high bun/creatinine ratio, and low creatinine score? And not just for this one, the previous blood test as well

My doctor says that my biliburin is fine and my eGFR scores indicate little to no issues. I am going to get the actual full test and post it on here asap. but my question is that could I have normal biliburin and normal eGFR yet still have kidney issues? or liver issues? Both vitamin a and e toxicity could potentially cause liver damage and hypercalcemia could cause kidney damage. I clearly have fatigue, muscle twitching, dizzy/nausea etc. Signs of either liver or kidney toxicity. thoughts?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals