Theory, which may explain copper toxicity/deficiency/low cerruloplasmin

OP
D

Daniil

Supplements act definitely differently than minerals from food (meat). I found that even relatively small doses of zinc supplements (~40 mg) are enough to cause me symptoms of copper deficiency (memory problems, peripheral neuropathy). At the same time, I can eat tons of beef with zinc without any problems. The same is true with copper supplements, even small doses cause me symptoms of hypervitaminosis. The manufacturers of additives are clearly not telling us something...

OP
D

Daniil

Basically, I don't see any reason why vegan sources of copper should be better.

Nomane Euger

Supplements act definitely differently than minerals from food (meat). I found that even relatively small doses of zinc supplements (~40 mg) are enough to cause me symptoms of copper deficiency (memory problems, peripheral neuropathy). At the same time, I can eat tons of beef with zinc without any problems. The same is true with copper supplements, even small doses cause me symptoms of hypervitaminosis. The manufacturers of additives are clearly not telling us something...
Arnt memory problems and peripheral neuropathy also symptoms of B6 deficiency?

Motif

I was able to fix my cerruloplasmin. Without copper additives. I do not know what exactly helped me, but now my CP is in the middle of the range. This diet + low VA + blood donation.
How long has it been low before and what did you try before that didn’t work ?

OP
D

Daniil

How long has it been low before and what did you try before that didn’t work ?
Well, it was a year somewhere, copper supplements definitely did not help. Various supplements such as B vitamins, too.

OP
D

Daniil

Arnt memory problems and peripheral neuropathy also symptoms of B6 deficiency?
I think B6 from the category of "vitamin A", "vitamin F"... is just a toxic substance. it increases serotonin. There is a topic related to the frequency of B6:

I definitely have a problem with toxicity.

Last edited:

Nomane Euger

I think B6 from the category of "vitamin A", "vitamin F"... is just a toxic substance. it increases serotonin. There is a topic related to the frequency of B6:

I definitely have a problem with toxicity.
I recommand you to not perceive things in such way of toxin or not toxin,I don’t know your experience with serotonin but from my experience some is needed.i see things in more or less adapted by our body to be exploited and used for processes in a certain quantity at a very moment in
Time.possibly there is substances that our body have absolutely 0 use,and then even the smallest amount is detrimental for the organisme if it can’t get detox with out struggle.but as long as these elements that could be perceive as toxic from a certain perspective,yet are exploited and used by your body for certain processes that you gauge valuable for human life such as sex,reproduction,desire,dreaming.i talked about b6 because I every time I take a supplement with a single’ vitamin or mineral,I get symptoms of deficiency of the elements that are in the very foods the first element I supplemented will be found in in abundance,so if zinc would cause me your symptoms the most plausible to me will be b6 insufficiency caused by the zinc considering that meat is rich in B6 and even if I didn’t studied it there might me some interactions at play between the 2

OP
D

Daniil

I recommand you to not perceive things in such way of toxin or not toxin,I don’t know your experience with serotonin but from my experience some is needed.i see things in more or less adapted by our body to be exploited and used for processes of our’body in a certain quantity at a very moment in
Time.possibly there is substances that our body have absolutely 0 use,and then even the smallest amount is detrimental for the organisme if it can’t get detox with out struggle.but as long as these elements that could be perceive as toxic from a certain perspective,yet are exploited and used by your body for certain processes that you gauge valuable for human life such as sex,reproduction,desire,dreaming.i talked about b6 because I every time I take a supplement with a single’ vitamin or mineral,I get symptoms of deficiency of the elements that are in the very foods the first element I supplemented will be found in in abundance,so if zinc would cause me your symptoms the most plausible to me will be b6 insufficiency caused by the zinc considering that meat is rich in B6 and even if I didn’t studied it there might me some interactions at play between the 2
"B6 deficiency", which prevents the use of zinc, is possible. How long I have been taking different vitamins, there can no longer be a question of deficiencies.

Nomane Euger

"B6 deficiency", which prevents the use of zinc, is possible. How long I have been taking different vitamins, there can no longer be a question of deficiencies.
« There can no longer be deficiency »do you mean that considering that you supplemented with b vitamins you can possibly not be deficient in B6?

Nomane Euger

I added it together with B6 back then.
Wich réaction do you get from well digested red meat for the very symptoms you was trying to fix with the zinc?even energinin give me symptoms of excess of certain of these Bvitamins including b6 with out giving be the benefits I experience from these vitamins when they come from food,like when I eat meat and raw meat specifically,some of these benefits can be associated with the b6

OP
D

Daniil

Don't you think it's strange that people in Western countries drink tons of vitamins and are still "deficient" and generally unhealthy, while in undeveloped countries people often have a fairly modest diet and do not suffer from "deficiency" and are healthier in general?

Nomane Euger

Don't you think it's strange that people in Western countries drink tons of vitamins and are still "deficient" and generally unhealthy, while in undeveloped countries people often have a fairly modest diet and do not suffer from "deficiency" and are healthier in general?
No I don’t,that’s why I wrote you my last paragraph,most of the supplements I used give me symptoms,most of the foods I eat that are foods that are others than meat fat organs honey fruits give me symptoms and make me have weird dreams that seems serotonin driven,none of the supplements I used never made me experience anything comparable to foods that were appropriate for me at a very moment in time such as grass fed grass finished organs from lamb veal,ripe fruits,raw meat....etc.i think flooding your body with an element that we used to get in foods in certains ratios with a myriad of other elements,and that if you are deficient in this very element you could well be deficient in the other myriad of elements that have a tendencie to come with it in foods,you could deplete yourself even more of this myriad of elements that are used in concert with the very thing you supplemented

OP
D

Daniil

Wich réaction do you get from well digested red meat for the very symptoms you was trying to fix with the zinc?even energinin give me symptoms of excess of certain of these Bvitamins including b6 with out giving be the benefits I experience from these vitamins when they come from food,like when I eat meat and raw meat specifically,some of these benefits can be associated with the b6
I think it's a little strange to reduce all the advantages of meat, especially raw (glutathione, protein, etc.) to B6. These are not such large amounts of B6.

Nomane Euger

I think it's a little strange to reduce all the advantages of meat, especially raw (glutathione, protein, etc.) to B6. These are not such large amounts of B6.
No,I didn’t say that,I said some of the benefits I personally experimented with raw meat that I don’t get with well digestible cooked meat that could be associated with b6,dépend Wich database you are looking at,in some data raw muscle meat and certains raw organs from beef veal are great source of B6 when grass fed.i still experience benefits from cooked meat at te right temperature,just some nuances between raw and cooked

OP
D

Daniil

No,I didn’t say that,I said some of the benefits I personally experimented with raw meat that I don’t get with well digestible cooked meat that could be associated with b6
Well, maybe yes, and maybe no. But your experience with raw meat is interesting. Interestingly, I have strange dreams from coffee, even without caffeine. Although there are strange terrible dreams. And there are strange interesting dreams. From coffee, I have exactly dreams number 2. Lately, I often drink coffee at night. I recently had a dream about I being sent to Jurassic Park with three people to catch an escaped pterodactyl, lol. It was a very exciting dream.

Nomane Euger

Well, maybe yes, and maybe no. But your experience with raw meat is interesting. Interestingly, I have strange dreams from coffee, even without caffeine. Although there are strange terrible dreams. And there are strange interesting dreams. From coffee, I have exactly dreams number 2. Lately, I often drink coffee at night. I recently had a dream about I being sent to Jurassic Park with three people to catch an escaped pterodactyl, lol. It was a very exciting dream.
Best dreams I get is when I eat grass fed grass finished veal/lamb kidneys/liver and nothing else other that meat fat organs honey,flying dreams,sex dreams,epic dreams,it’s hard to find fruits that don’t twist my dreams weird,they must be very ripe

OP
D

Daniil

Best dreams I get is when I eat grass fed grass finished veal/lamb kidneys/liver and nothing else other that meat fat organs honey,flying dreams,sex dreams,epic dreams,it’s hard to find fruits that don’t twist my dreams weird,they must be very ripe
hm, there is such a carotenoid lutein in unripe fruits. It is green in color, and is associated with autism. Maybe that's the problem?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals