Low Toxin Logs Log - Anti-Vitamin A Diet - Testing out if i have been a Peatard

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Hi Charlie, this is very interesting. Have you been able to find
1. A website that predicts when solar ejections will happen
2. A website that logs when solar ejection has occurred, even better if it has historical data.

I've found these sites:
Webpack App
I just started watching it recently and have been using this link: GOES X-ray Flux | NOAA / NWS Space Weather Prediction Center

There are some in the low toxin groups who watch it closely, so I would just wait for them to announce that a big one happened. But here recently I have become more interested in watching it closer. If I can find some better links I will let you know.

It would be nice if we could have threads announcing when these events will occur so we can pay attention.
That is funny because I have a tab open where I am planning to make a thread for it. I just have not been able to get to it yet. I will try and get to it next week and will see if I can dig up better sources to watch for these ejections.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
but the sites are a mess, I can't find anything that looks like an intuitive way to track or review this data. It would be nice if we could have threads announcing when these events will occur so we can pay attention.
Just found this one....you definitely need an adblocker for this site though:

brongfogboy

Just found this one....you definitely need an adblocker for this site though:

Great find, thank you!

OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
UPDATE
Blood Test 27th Feb 2024:

Sky high retinol. Even higher than the last blood test. Highest ever measured for me. Which may indicate MSM/sulfur/sulfate could potentially increase vitamin A detox. Or it would have gone even higher without MSM. Who knows.
Very good triglycerides.
Interestingly zinc has stayed high, even though i haven't taken any zinc supplements since the last blood test.
Still low testosterone, but a tiny bit higher than last time.
T3 has decreased a tiny bit. TSH has gone from 0,3 to 0,9, which is interesting. I have been thinking what if the increase in heparansulfate increases the body's consumption of T3? Enough heparan-sulfate is necessary for the T3 to enter the cell, and not turn to rT3. TSH would maybe naturally increase with less T3 available?
I have a new blood test next week. To check my T3 more closely.

Skjermbilde 2024-02-29 kl. 18.01.03.png

Skjermbilde 2024-02-29 kl. 18.01.32.png

mosaic01

Great confirmation of the detox phases of retinol. It takes a couple months until it shoots up.

Which may indicate MSM/sulfur/sulfate could potentially increase vitamin A detox. Or it would have gone even higher without MSM. Who knows.

it indicates your liver is now dumping retinol due to your reduced intake. The sulfur can only hurt.

mosaic01

I'm not convinced yet. But I am open to the fact I may be wrong. I've already been wrong about vitamin A:)

Everything you take in, your liver has to process. There is a lot of sulfur in meat already, for body processes. Sulfur is not relevant for retinol detoxification.

OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
I hear you say that. But im just not sure yet. The problem is that in my personal experience, my skin, my GF's skin, a friend of ours skin, got better within just days of using MSM. According to Dr. Stephanie Seneff, there is a sulfur deficiency in the population. Worst in the USA, because of glyphosate. The body uses sulfur to make fat-soluble things water-soluble. Retinol binding protein is dependent on sulfur, according to someplace i read (can't remember where).

Now, I'm not gonna claim sulfur is good:) I'm just not decided yet. I use my body's feedback as a big indicator of what seems good, and bad for me.

I would like to read more studies about sulfur, and if you have any, please link them here:)

Last edited:

Dutchie

Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) (hand) soaks have helped me feel better in general.
So, I don't believe it's harmful. However I don't take it internally.

mosaic01

I hear you say that. But im just not sure yet. The problem is that in my personal experience, my skin, my GF's skin, a friend of ours skin, got better within just days of using MSM. According to Dr. Stephanie Seneff, there is a sulfur deficiency in the population. Worst in the USA, because of glyphosate. The body uses sulfur to make fat-soluble things water-soluble. Retinol binding protein is dependent on sulfur, according to someplace i read (can't remember where).

I need to look into the claims of Dr. Seneff more, I remember her article on sulfur and Iceland. It is strange that there is no RDA for an element that is almost as common as potassium in the human body, and it is difficult to know how much one gets from food. MSM would certainly be a good way to get sulfur in supplement form, as it is the same form that it exists in many foods.

Here is her article on sulfur: Could Sulfur Deficiency be a Contributing Factor in Obesity, Heart Disease, Alzheimer's and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?

My point is that you are overwhelming your body with a lot of things at once, and it's always better to test each one separate and then judge whether there is a lasting improvement when stopping it again after a couple days. For example, if your body needs sulfur, taking MSM for a week and then stopping it should give you a lasting improvement in. If the skin inflammation comes back immediately after stopping the MSM, it probably just suppressed some kind of repair/inflammation.

Last edited:

Bliss

Now, I'm not gonna claim sulfur is good:) I'm just not decided yet. I use my body's feedback as a big indicator of what seems good, and bad for me.

I would like to read more studies about sulfur, and if you have any, please link them here:)
The Wiki page on MSM refers to a number of studies. Personally I find MSM very helpful during hayfever season to reduce symptoms, but I limit intake to 3g /day since: 1. An rct found 3g/ day optimal for reducing symptoms of allergic rhinitis compared to 1g or 6g / day; 2. I have come across several people online who got negative effects from supplementing more than that and 3. I am worried about increasing my acid load.

OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
I need to look into the claims of Dr. Seneff more, I remember her article on sulfur and Iceland. It is strange that there is no RDA for an element that is almost as common as potassium in the human body, and it is difficult to know how much one gets from food. MSM would certainly be a good way to get sulfur in supplement form, as it is the same form that it exists in many foods.
I received her book yesterday. Looking forward to learn more.
IMG_7275.JPG

Thank you:)
My point is that you are overwhelming your body with a lot of things at once, and it's always better to test each one separate and then judge whether there is a lasting improvement when stopping it again after a couple days. For example, if your body needs sulfur, taking MSM for a week and then stopping it should give you a lasting improvement in. If the skin inflammation comes back immediately after stopping the MSM, it probably just suppressed some kind of repair/inflammation.
Your right. Very good points. Especially the last one.

brongfogboy

UPDATE
Blood Test 27th Feb 2024:

Sky high retinol. Even higher than the last blood test. Highest ever measured for me. Which may indicate MSM/sulfur/sulfate could potentially increase vitamin A detox. Or it would have gone even higher without MSM. Who knows.
Very good triglycerides.
Interestingly zinc has stayed high, even though i haven't taken any zinc supplements since the last blood test.
Still low testosterone, but a tiny bit higher than last time.
T3 has decreased a tiny bit. TSH has gone from 0,3 to 0,9, which is interesting. I have been thinking what if the increase in heparansulfate increases the body's consumption of T3? Enough heparan-sulfate is necessary for the T3 to enter the cell, and not turn to rT3. TSH would maybe naturally increase with less T3 available?
I have a new blood test next week. To check my T3 more closely.

View attachment 61760
View attachment 61761

Have you attempted to explain why your vitamin A went down to 2.0 around January 1? Also, I'm not surprised your thyroid numbers have suffered, assuming that vitamin A is toxic then having more in your bloodstream would cause adverse effects like this. It may be a "you get worse before you get better" type of thing and you're on the right track. Thanks for sharing your data.

OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
Have you attempted to explain why your vitamin A went down to 2.0 around January 1?
It was also 2.0 in October 2023. I did a blood test in Spain. The red dot on the chart.
The theory, as i have understood it, is that the liver can't release lots of vitamin A, if you still ingest lots of vitamin A. And i was eating liver up until October.
There is almost a year gap between the blood test in November 2022 and the blood test in Spain in October 2023. We don't know how my retinol was between those dates.

tallglass13

Why doesn't Garrett Smith recommend vitamin E for lowering vitamin A??
Good question? I use it, but Vitamin E Has a major purpose of neutralizing PUFA. When we eat Pufa, our bodies Use Vitamin E to balance the PUFA, and if we don/t supplement with VE, then we could get deficient , IF we are eating alot of PUFA.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Dr. Garrett Smith said vitamin E sends "vitamin A" to the liver and locks it up. That is why people will feel better on vitamin E because it is helping to clear the blood of vA. However, it locks it up in the liver and it cannot get out. A lot like progesterone.

Nokoni

An rct found 3g/ day optimal for reducing symptoms of allergic rhinitis
Thank you for that link. Very interesting study, and timely too given that we are at the start of allergy season in my area.

TripleOG

Good question? I use it, but Vitamin E Has a major purpose of neutralizing PUFA. When we eat Pufa, our bodies Use Vitamin E to balance the PUFA, and if we don/t supplement with VE, then we could get deficient , IF we are eating alot of PUFA.
Was wondering this too.

The thread/post that got me here was when Haidut was doing that super high Vitamin E experiment that shot his testosterone to 1500ng/dl. His post made waves on a lot of forums. Coulda swore another poster made a separate thread specifically for users to mimic the experiment, but I can't find anything. Might've been on another forum. It was huge though.

Dr. Garrett Smith said vitamin E sends "vitamin A" to the liver and locks it up. That is why people will feel better on vitamin E because it is helping to clear the blood of vA. However, it locks it up in the liver and it cannot get out. A lot like progesterone.
Even on a low-vA diet?

Using toxic bile theory: Low-vA diet causes the liver to dump more vA through bile, thus increasing blood vA through inevitable reuptake of some of the high-vA bile. Shouldn't the vE help prevent some of the potential havoc the heightened blood vA would cause by countering it and storing it back in the liver? Or does the vE actually prevent the liver from releasing vA into the bile?

mosaic01

He says that Vitamin E pushes retinol into the liver so that it can't be detoxed.

I have not looked into this yet but my own experience confirms this. It very powerfully supresses some symptoms, as far as I can see, and can be tempting to take.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Or does the vE actually prevent the liver from releasing vA into the bile?
Yes, it locks "vitamin A" into the liver so that it cannot be released.
It very powerfully supresses some symptoms, as far as I can see, and can be tempting to take.
Yes vitamin E powerfully does suppress some symptoms. When I was knee deep into the Ray Peat diet suggestions and suffering greatly, it was the only things that brought me some temporary relief of some of the symptoms. Now I know why.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals