Low Toxin Logs Hypervitaminosis A — A Case Study Of Myself

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

So I am now one week out of the hospital and I must say that I feel pretty good so far.

My body feels pretty stable without supplements. The only thing I included here and there was some magnesiumbisglycinate.

The last week I mainly ate lean beef mixed with white button mushrooms and basmati rice. I also eat oatmeal once a day. Snacking on some bananas, peeled apples, berries, kiwis and grapes, typically after meals or with the oatmeal. I also include 250ml of pure pomegranate juice and 4-8 oz of cranberry juice a day.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Ah I forgot to mention some details:

1. I still take some plain thiamin HCL dissolved in water (helps with dizziness a lot)
2. I intuitively reduced my coffee intake drastically to only 1-2 cups in the morning (made the connection that more coffee seems to cause ataxia, air hunger and dizziness for me)

skuabird

So I am now one week out of the hospital and I must say that I feel pretty good so far.

My body feels pretty stable without supplements. The only thing I included here and there was some magnesiumbisglycinate.

The last week I mainly ate lean beef mixed with white button mushrooms and basmati rice. I also eat oatmeal once a day. Snacking on some bananas, peeled apples, berries, kiwis and grapes, typically after meals or with the oatmeal. I also include 250ml of pure pomegranate juice and 4-8 oz of cranberry juice a day.
Good to hear you're out and feeling better! How are you sleeping if you don't mind me asking?

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Good to hear you're out and feeling better! How are you sleeping if you don't mind me asking?
I sleep pretty soundly, except when I eat too close to bed time sometimes, because my meals really make me heat up and I prefer being cold for restorative sleep. It‘s best if I eat my last meal 2-3 hours before bed.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Quick update:

I started on psyllium husk 3 x 5 grams a day for soluble fiber lately. Soluble fiber apparently really reduces the symptoms of vitamin A toxicity to near zero when pulsed dosed throughout the day, but I disliked eating a small bowl of cooked oats after each meal - but that works too!

I think Dr. Smith is right that bile (which transports vitamin A and other stuff out of the body) needs to be bound by soluble fiber in the GI tract. Without soluble fiber that bile is otherwise reabsorbed by 95% and transported back to the liver. The way you can break this cycle is soluble fiber. Dr. Smith says that when bile gets reabsorbed and transported back to the liver, it can cause symptoms when it’s present in the blood, depending on what you are toxic in - vitamin A, copper, iron etc. This is called the dumping effect. Symptoms = presence in the blood of an irritant.

The Love Your Liver program is all about getting to poop 2-3 times a day, getting bile out of your body correctly bound up by soluble fiber, fixing mineral deficiencies by simple testing and repairing bile ducts (that secrete bile into the GI tract) that are damaged/blocked by long-term toxicity with careful usage of pure lactoferrin. I will experiment with lactoferrin next.

To be continued..

Sefton10

Quick update:

I started on psyllium husk 3 x 5 grams a day for soluble fiber lately. Soluble fiber apparently really reduces the symptoms of vitamin A toxicity to near zero when pulsed dosed throughout the day, but I disliked eating a small bowl of cooked oats after each meal - but that works too!

I think Dr. Smith is right that bile (which transports vitamin A and other stuff out of the body) needs to be bound by soluble fiber in the GI tract. Without soluble fiber that bile is otherwise reabsorbed by 95% and transported back to the liver. The way you can break this cycle is soluble fiber. Dr. Smith says that when bile gets reabsorbed and transported back to the liver, it can cause symptoms when it’s present in the blood, depending on what you are toxic in - vitamin A, copper, iron etc. This is called the dumping effect. Symptoms = presence in the blood of an irritant.

The Love Your Liver program is all about getting to poop 2-3 times a day, getting bile out of your body correctly bound up by soluble fiber, fixing mineral deficiencies by simple testing and repairing bile ducts (that secrete bile into the GI tract) that are damaged/blocked by long-term toxicity with careful usage of pure lactoferrin. I will experiment with lactoferrin next.

To be continued..
I'm really enjoying your ongoing experimentation and updates :thumbsup:

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

InChristAlone

Interested in your experiments with love your liver program. I binge watched some of his YouTube streams and he said that going all in too quickly can really make you feel like death. So if you do get unbearable symptoms try going slower.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Interested in your experiments with love your liver program. I binge watched some of his YouTube streams and he said that going all in too quickly can really make you feel like death. So if you do get unbearable symptoms try going slower.
Yes indeed!

-Luke-

I still have some psyllium husk around. My mother gave it to me earlier this year because I had some constipation one day I was visiting my parents. Thought at first it was another one of those marketing fads, but it should actually serve the same purpose as the raw carrot or bamboo shoots.

So you take it right after eating? Is there a particular reason why?

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

It‘s recommended to start with 1/64th of a teaspoon (17mg) of lactoferrin because it‘s so potent. I got microspoons for that purpose.

It’s important to go slow as if all of a sudden you repair the bile ducts and dump a bunch of toxic bile with all the stuff that‘s backed up in your liver, you will feel potentially much worse acutely.

You can work up to 400mg eventually, but go low and slow!

The pattern is to start and keep the dosage for at least a month before upping the dose. This is to prevent feeling much worse for unknown length of time.

Start with 1/64 tsp (approx. 17 mg LF)
Increase to 1/32 tsp (approx. 34 mg LF)
Increase to 1/16 tsp (approx.69 mg LF)
Increase to 1/8 tsp (approx. 138 mg LF)
Increase to 1/4 tsp (approx. 275 mg LF)
Increase to full dose (400 mg)

-Luke-

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals