Vitamin A Blocks The Hypercalcemia From Vitamin D

I took 6000 iu vitamin d from June to August ,alone no other supplements,some days could have been more.my diet then was not very nutrient based so I was possibly quite under nourished,the vit d was in a mouth spray from luxe ,I have extensive long standing heart disease and from what I have learned here it seem's I possibly made my situation much worse.could anyone enlighten me regarding calcification and would I have accelerated it in my ignorance,I had a heart attack in August :?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Elderflower j58 said:
post 105837 I took 6000 iu vitamin d from June to August ,alone no other supplements,some days could have been more.my diet then was not very nutrient based so I was possibly quite under nourished,the vit d was in a mouth spray from luxe ,I have extensive long standing heart disease and from what I have learned here it seem's I possibly made my situation much worse.could anyone enlighten me regarding calcification and would I have accelerated it in my ignorance,I had a heart attack in August :?

I would take the fat-soluble vitamins in combination. In your case, I would ask the doctor to add some vitamin A (10,000 IU) and K (15mg MK4) to balance vitamin A, and also some vitamin E to keep A from causing damage through peroxidation. But ask the doctor first since some doctor frown upon vitamin K in heart conditions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lisalou

Thanks for all that information. I only want to add that if vitamin K2 (MK-4) is taken topically it has a much much longer half-life - i.e on the order of 36+. So, taking it topically means you probably don't need to supplement MK-7 and can take it only 2-3 times a week.
Haidut ive just had bloods taken for hyperparathyroid and hypercalcemia which have come down from the ones i had done 6 months ago, though still showing high, im happy as it means the supps for hormones etc i ordered from you a month ago are working, as well as changing to more peat style diet... My question is would i need any extra on top of the daily 8 drops of estroban to lower the calcemia problem ???

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut ive just had bloods taken for hyperparathyroid and hypercalcemia which have come down from the ones i had done 6 months ago, though still showing high, im happy as it means the supps for hormones etc i ordered from you a month ago are working, as well as changing to more peat style diet... My question is would i need any extra on top of the daily 8 drops of estroban to lower the calcemia problem ???

I think the 5,000 IU vitamin A from 8 drops of EstroBan should be OK, but you can probably try up to 3 doses EstroBan or 15,000 IU vitamin A daily from another supplement without much risk. Most people do not see side effects until they get to 25,000 IU vitamin A daily. Ray wrote that aspirin also protects from hypercalcemia but I don't know if it actually lowers serum calcium. What did the doctor say about the PTH and high serum calcium?

Lisalou

I think the 5,000 IU vitamin A from 8 drops of EstroBan should be OK, but you can probably try up to 3 doses EstroBan or 15,000 IU vitamin A daily from another supplement without much risk. Most people do not see side effects until they get to 25,000 IU vitamin A daily. Ray wrote that aspirin also protects from hypercalcemia but I don't know if it actually lowers serum calcium. What did the doctor say about the PTH and high serum calcium?
I told him I had been adding a lot of dietry calcium milk etc and he flipped out telling me not to so ..yes..there you have it..I had some sort of hepatitis as a young kid and could never tolerate any dairy, milk cheese ice cream, so im guessing thats where the deficiency started from. Metabolism always high, have never been able to gain weight untill now.. Interesting since using progesterone and pregnenolene I can tolerate it now as well as orange juice. Also interesting in a few case studies of renal failure, hyperparathyroid and hypercalcemia were at critical highs and treatment involved high quantities of calcium, introvenus and dietry..I live rurally so very limited with the doctors that come out here, they change a lot. To be honest I am relying on this forum and Ray and Dannies you tube for guidance. Best advice ever...Doctor suggested doing bloods in another 6 weeks. Presently I have been using 4 drops in the morning and 4 drops evening of estroban so will add another dose.. Much appreciation to you haidut

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You should not need protection from a vitamin. :crazy:

vocedilegno

You should not need protection from a vitamin. :crazy:
Charlie… are you saying the necessity of balance when it comes to micronutrients is a disqualifying attribute? With B-vitamins also, balance is the protective factor. Or should we avoid all B-vitamins and call them poison?

I’m aware vitamin D is a steroid but again, how does one keep parathyroid hormone down without sufficient vitamin D? And how does one get vitamin D when there’s not enough sun to be bathed in?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I’m aware vitamin D is a steroid but again, how does one keep parathyroid hormone down without sufficient vitamin D? And how does one get vitamin D when there’s not enough sun to be bathed in?
With a low "vitamin A" and low toxin diet including low calcium parathyroid is not an issue. Reconcile.

vocedilegno

With a low "vitamin A" and low toxin diet including low calcium parathyroid is not an issue. Reconcile.
I suppose the issue here is trust. I still trust what Ray said and how I feel. Also my teeth haven’t melted yet so I don’t have anything in need of reconciliation. When my teeth and face start melting I promise I’ll be back to let you know and say “you were right” and then you can say “I told you so”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals