Low Toxin Logs Low(er) Vitamin A Log

InChristAlone

Definitely agree about cavities. I think the enamel issues started either after a bout of the flu ~5ish years ago, and/or after discovering Peat and regularly drinking coke & OJ without doing anything afterwards to negate the acidity. Been doing the Dr. Ellie stuff now for a while, as well as some of the Calcium Therapy Institute stuff, and homemade mouthwash (How to Make Mouthwash at Home Using this Simple Recipe) to try to prevent it from getting worse. One is on a wisdom tooth (not impacted), so I doubt they'd try to do anything except recommend having it removed. The other is on a 2nd molar, which already had a filling from when I was a teenager, which I really don't want to lose.
Have you considered using ozone around those teeth? You can get a waterpik and an ozone generator for 100 total and get it done. Ozone is the future of dentistry, well it's been the next big thing for a while now but dentistry is ancient in their techniques and don't like to update.

OP
dfspcc20

dfspcc20

Have you considered using ozone around those teeth? You can get a waterpik and an ozone generator for 100 total and get it done. Ozone is the future of dentistry, well it's been the next big thing for a while now but dentistry is ancient in their techniques and don't like to update.

Thanks, I'll look into that as well. Also been experimenting with red light and aspirin (not necessarily at the same time).

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:bump2

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals