Low Toxin Logs Log - Anti-Vitamin A Diet - Testing out if i have been a Peatard

ddjd

the one thing i still cant get my head around, if dr garrett is right about all this......

why does my 2 year old child absolutely LOVE:

- leberwurst (liver pate)
- cheese
- milk
- carrots

he HATES almost all vegetables, he doesnt even eat many fruits apart from apples and carrots

im totally in on all the bile stuff and im impletmenting all this supplement recommendations re minerals and flush niacin etc. but i still cant 100% believe that vitamin A is poison....

Ive heard him say several times in his podcasts that children inately KNOW what foods are good for them..........so by that logic why does my 2 year old (and pretty much all young children i know) love all the above....?

mosaic01

the one thing i still cant get my head around, if dr garrett is right about all this......

- cheese
- milk
- carrots

he HATES almost all vegetables, he doesnt even eat many fruits apart from apples and carrots

im totally in on all the bile stuff and im impletmenting all this supplement recommendations re minerals and flush niacin etc. but i still cant 100% believe that vitamin A is poison....

Ive heard him say several times in his podcasts that children inately KNOW what foods are good for them..........so by that logic why does my 2 year old (and pretty much all young children i know) love all the above....?

Vitamin A is poison in any amount over x, that is pretty well established. How much is "x"? That depends on many variables, but the official RDA for young children is 300mcg and that already contains a large "safety margin", so the actual retinol turnover is probably only 50-100mcg per day in such a child. It's extremely difficult to stay below 300mcg. This is the official allowance, not some kind of fringe theory by people like Dr. Smith.

When a child loves liverwurst , that's a bad sign, because the amount of retinol in there is extremely high for a child. That is not a nutritional craving. That stuff is highly addictive.

Liverwurst, cheese and carrots are definitely toxic for a small child. I wouldn't intervene with milk cravings in a 2-year old child, but make sure the milk is the highest quality.

There's a great case study about a child with hypervitaminosis A who was addicted to liver or cod liver oil, or something. I don't remember the details, but when the child was not longer allowed to eat those, he/she went for massive amounts of other foods high in vitamin A, like butter.

All of the cravings resolved once the hypervitaminosis was gone. I don't have the link.

There is no possibility for a 2 year old to be "deficient" in retinol.

Last edited:

brongfogboy

- cheese
- milk
- carrots

I think it's being explained wrong, or at least I'm not a fan of the way it's being explained by Dr. Smith and some others. It sounds like he is saying vitamin A is 100% toxic and should be completely avoided. I think it's more appropriately explained as:

Because our foods are fortified with vitamin A (natural and artificial) along with glyphosates being in the air, food, and soil (glyphosphates inhibit the body from removing excess vitamin A properly) our bodies can easily become filled with too much vitamin A which becomes toxic. Therefore we should eliminate vitamin A almost entirely and allow our livers a chance to get rid of excess vitamin A.

This explanation is way less click-bait sounding. Saying vitamin A is a poison is going to instantly turn people off because it's definitely not a poison when taken the proper way, Grant has said this himself in so many words. I also want to point out something I haven't heard discussed. Eating the low vitamin A diet meat, rice, bananas, oatmeal etc is basically like going on an elimination diet. When I heard it resolved some peoples autoimmune issues I wasn't surprised at all, an elimination diet is the foundation of almost every intelligent autoimmune treatment possible. I would bet that a significant portion of the people who recovered on Dr. Smiths diet could add back in some leafy greens and do just fine.

Having said all that, I do think Grant is correct that glyphosphates + vitamin A is a big problem and the protocol people are on seems to be working, and if people are getting better then it's a good thing.

ddjd

I think it's being explained wrong, or at least I'm not a fan of the way it's being explained by Dr. Smith and some others. It sounds like he is saying vitamin A is 100% toxic and should be completely avoided. I think it's more appropriately explained as:

Because our foods are fortified with vitamin A (natural and artificial) along with glyphosates being in the air, food, and soil (glyphosphates inhibit the body from removing excess vitamin A properly) our bodies can easily become filled with too much vitamin A which becomes toxic. Therefore we should eliminate vitamin A almost entirely and allow our livers a chance to get rid of excess vitamin A.

This explanation is way less click-bait sounding. Saying vitamin A is a poison is going to instantly turn people off because it's definitely not a poison when taken the proper way, Grant has said this himself in so many words. I also want to point out something I haven't heard discussed. Eating the low vitamin A diet meat, rice, bananas, oatmeal etc is basically like going on an elimination diet. When I heard it resolved some peoples autoimmune issues I wasn't surprised at all, an elimination diet is the foundation of almost every intelligent autoimmune treatment possible. I would bet that a significant portion of the people who recovered on Dr. Smiths diet could add back in some leafy greens and do just fine.

Having said all that, I do think Grant is correct that glyphosphates + vitamin A is a big problem and the protocol people are on seems to be working, and if people are getting better then it's a good thing.
have you watched his podcast from this week? he said the solar flares can cause you to flush more from niacin :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: . i like him but these kind of statements are just getting ridiculous now......

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
have you watched his podcast from this week? he said the solar flares can cause you to flush more from niacin :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: . i like him but these kind of statements are just getting ridiculous now......
He is absolutely correct in his observations. The solar flares cause the toxins to be mobilized, and some of these toxins move closer to the skin and then the Niacin (nicotinic acid) has more toxins to neutralize near the skin so you feel a stronger flush.

:smithrightagain

orangebear

He is absolutely correct in his observations. The solar flares cause the toxins to be mobilized, and some of these toxins move closer to the skin and then the Niacin (nicotinic acid) has more toxins to neutralize near the skin so you feel a stronger flush.

:smithrightagain
I’m still skeptical about the solar activity stuff, but also I don’t seem to get the niacin flush at all. I take 100mg at a time, up to three times a day. I wonder why.

InChristAlone

I’m still skeptical about the solar activity stuff, but also I don’t seem to get the niacin flush at all. I take 100mg at a time, up to three times a day. I wonder why.
I don't know if this helps but I saw this:
No flush means you have very low histamine/PGE-1, which explains GI issues as well. Low histamine types will have very poor digestion and are prone to gastrointestinal disorders.
But I think 100 mg shouldn't cause a strong flush, have you tried more?

orangebear

I don't know if this helps but I saw this:

But I think 100 mg shouldn't cause a strong flush, have you tried more?
Interesting. I never thought I had low histamine since I sometimes get itchy skin when trying to sleep, and sometimes used Benadryl as a sleep aid (though the last two times I tried it I had a hypoglycemia-like reaction and I have avoided using it for months now). I am very much prone to bad digestion a lot of the time so that does seem to match. Perhaps my bad reaction to Benadryl could mean I lowered already low histamine?

I haven’t tried more than 100mg niacin at once yet.

InChristAlone

Interesting. I never thought I had low histamine since I sometimes get itchy skin when trying to sleep, and sometimes used Benadryl as a sleep aid (though the last two times I tried it I had a hypoglycemia-like reaction and I have avoided using it for months now). I am very much prone to bad digestion a lot of the time so that does seem to match. Perhaps my bad reaction to Benadryl could mean I lowered already low histamine?

I can't remember if you thought you were an overmethylator or not? That could be a factor in the low histamine.

orangebear

I can't remember if you thought you were an overmethylator or not? That could be a factor in the low histamine.
I am homozygous for the MTHFR A1298C SNP so I can be prone to overmethylation, yes. One of the benefits I’ve experienced with both niacinamide and niacin is a reduction in anxiety apparently caused by overmethylation.

InChristAlone

I am homozygous for the MTHFR A1298C SNP so I can be prone to overmethylation, yes. One of the benefits I’ve experienced with both niacinamide and niacin is a reduction in anxiety apparently caused by overmethylation.
Yes it should be beneficial for that regardless of the histamine levels.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I’m still skeptical about the solar activity stuff,
So the moon can effect the tides, and the sun can literally knock out communication and fry equipment. And you want to believe it will not effect people who are electrical beings?
I wonder why.
Abram Hoffer said schizophrenics would not flush for at least a year into the protocol. Niacin goes to the place it is needed most, so for schizophrenics it went to the brain and a flush cannot be felt there. Not saying you are schizo obviously, but it could be going to a place it is not felt. I have a family member who is super toxic, and would not flush on smaller doses and it took her to getting up to around 400mg to flush. You do not have to flush to get the benefits and a person should not be chasing the flush.

mosaic01

People usually start flushing at 200-300mg. If 500mg does not cause a flush, then something is unusual.

Abram Hoffer said schizophrenics would not flush for at least a year into the protocol.

I think Abram Hoffer said a small percentage of his schizophrenic patients did not flush immediately. The majority did. For those that did not, he observed once they started flushing, they healed.

Last edited:

brongfogboy

Hi Orangebear, Itchy skin can be a sign of liver issues. On the nights that you itch try and correlate it with what you ate, was it something particularly inflammatory?

As for not flushing on 100mg... Different brands can have different quality of niacin, I had a brand years ago that gave me a crazy flush at 100 mg, another brand that gave only slight flushing at 100mg. If you upped your dose to 500 mg you'll look like you just baked in the sun for nine hours.

Side quest: don't tell anyone you're going to do the flush, then when it happens just walk into the room and sit down as if you don't know you look like you're actually on fire.

ddjd

- cheese
- milk
- carrots

@charlie what are you thoughts on this?

OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
Guys, this is a log thread.
I want to log my experience. For both myself and others. And to maybe get advice and viewpoints from those who wants to chip in.
The trend now is that there is an increasing discussion about things not relevant to the log or results.
My motivation to keep logging gets diminished with so many non-relevant comments.
Those comments belong in another thread.
I sincerely hope that we can change this trend.

OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
UPDATE
Blood test results 5th March 2024

Retinol has increased even more!

Skjermbilde 2024-03-08 kl. 12.33.45.png

Skjermbilde 2024-03-08 kl. 12.34.04.png

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

youngsinatra

Why not measure a few different labs tests to evaluate instead of the same labs all the time?

B1, B2, MMA, B12, folate, biotin, serum copper, ceruloplasmin etc. would come to mind for me.

OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
@youngsinatra B12 and folate are in the blood test.
Ceruloplasmin, B1, B2, and biotin aren't available for me to test.
I don't know what MMA is.
Copper is possible in the next blood test. I've been struggling with peeing lately. Would be interesting to see how the copper values are.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals