Low Toxin Logs Log - Anti-Vitamin A Diet - Testing out if i have been a Peatard

OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
I started dumping copper really hard last night
Why? What did you do to trigger such a big release?

But like you, underneath it all, I feel myself getting stronger and stronger. Its truly an incredible process.
Yes, it makes you feel very optimistic:)
Thanks for all the tips, feedback, and suggestions up until now, by the way.
And thanks for calling me out here, Charlie: Hypervitaminosis D - Does sunscreen block UVB 100%?
Same to @Bliss @mosaic01 @A-Tim @youngsinatra @Elie previously in that same thread.

You questioned my beliefs about vitamin A leading me to question my own beliefs. Thank you for that.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Why? What did you do to trigger such a big release?
I was feeling pressure building on my liver the last couple days. It would just steadily increase, then whammo a massive copper dump. Come to find out, on February 10th which is the chinese new year we had a huge ejection from the sun. Many of us are noticing that major detox events happen around these ejections. I was told that it was one of the biggest ejections in a while. I know of 5 people who are down for the count right now with massive detox events. They all went down right around this ejection from the sun. Of course they all think they have the "flu" but many of us are coming to realize the flu is nothing more then a detox event.

Also, at the first of this year we had the biggest ejection from the sun in many years, I think the last one that big was around 2016. I had a huge detox event around that time and so did others around me.
Yes, it makes you feel very optimistic:)
Beautiful. It just keeps getting better and better.
Thanks for all the tips, feedback, and suggestions up until now, by the way.
And thanks for calling me out here, Charlie: Hypervitaminosis D - Does sunscreen block UVB 100%?
Sir. :hattip

Sitaruîm

I experimented with apple cider vinegar 1 year ago. And it is just amazing. Brainfog disappeared. I thought it was the acid that did it. To properly digest the food. But no.
The Acetobacter in apple cider vinegar is one of the few bacteria EATING glyphosate. And after learning what glyphosate does, this means the effect i got a year ago was from the acetobacter eating the glyphosate in my food. fixing my leaky gut. Some days I drank 500ml of apple cider vinegar.

Now I know i can mix it with some water.

Also, glucosamine is used for the treatment of arthritis. But many doctors don't like that because they say we don't know why it works. Even though it works better than the medical alternative.
Well, glucosamine is the food for bifidobacteria. So the reason glucosamine works when treating arthritis is because it gives bifidobacteria food, which produces butyrate, which is food for the gut lining. Arthritis is leaky gut.

When we fast, the body releases glucosamine from cartilage into the intestines. Giving food to the bifidobacteria. In return we get buturate. And the intestines get a break from glyphosate. So the intestines are free to repair itself. fixing the leaky gut. This may be the reason so many feel so good when fasting.

You can also buy butyrate as a supplement. It stinks of vomit, btw. Thats how it should smell. It has not gone bad:)

At the moment, these are my supplements:

Apple cider vinegar
MSM/DMSO (i'm suspecting DMSO is better than MSM. Not done testing, tho)
Glucosamine
Bifidobacteria
Buturate
Magnesium
Silica
Selenium
Chromium
B3
Aspirin
Hyaluronic acid
Molybdenum

I am closing in on Bryan Johnson, haha.

And of course, i am staying the heck away from everything that isn't organic (meaning free from glyphosate).
Very interesting about the apple cider vinegar. Is it only apple cider vinegar that has acetobacter, or do all kinds of vinegar have it? I use balsamic vinegar on my salads, mostly.

orangebear

Sulfur slows down ALDH which are a group detox enzymes which oxidizes aldehydes.
Are you sure this isn’t just a classic case of Dr. Smith not being able to tell the difference between similar compounds yet again? Like he couldn’t tell the difference between nicotine, nicotinic acid, and nicotinamide and how they were all poisons until suddenly one wasn’t and is now the greatest thing God has created? Dr. Smith doesn’t know it yet but there is a difference between sulfite and sulfate. Perhaps in a couple years he will proclaim the virtues of sulfate like the mainstream does? Maybe he won’t and even if he is right, I just can’t help but wonder because of his track record of lack of diligence in discerning the details.

Ben.

Yes absolutely. I started dumping copper really hard last night, I ended up having to get up and pee around 5 times. Usually I only need to get up once a night at most. And today my body is wrecked from all the copper moving out, feel like I have been through the wringer. But like you, underneath it all, I feel myself getting stronger and stronger. Its truly an incredible process.

How do you differentiate between a detox/dumping and having a side effect to one of the supplements or the diet?

When you say "i feel getting stronger" is this a "belief" coming from the relief of elimination or do you realy feel stronger as in more energy, better mood and better muscle function etc.? And does it translate to a new constant that is the baseline health?

It is quite elusive as many protocolls tell people to push trough adversity and sideffects. For some people this ended very badly (mms miracle solution destroying intestinal mucosa comes to mind or people destroying their liver with anti-parasitics). So how can one "know" pushing trough is the right thing? Is it a "you need to experience it before you believe it" kind of deal?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
How do you differentiate between a detox/dumping and having a side effect to one of the supplements or the diet?
You will know because it will literally feel like a flu, because that is exactly what a flu is, a detox event. It will come on fast, like you will be fine one minute, and then the next minute boom, instant flu like symptoms. This is happening because your liver is expelling toxins and some of it is getting back into the blood.
When you say "i feel getting stronger" is this a "belief" coming from the relief of elimination or do you realy feel stronger as in more energy, better mood and better muscle function etc.? And does it translate to a new constant that is the baseline health?
I am actually getting physically stronger and I can see that via my workouts and basically the ease that I am able to move through life now. And it just keeps getting better and better. With each detox event a person "levels up" after it is over. Their life force increases, health increases, and everything just gets better.
It is quite elusive as many protocolls tell people to push trough adversity and sideffects. For some people this ended very badly (mms miracle solution destroying intestinal mucosa comes to mind or people destroying their liver with anti-parasitics). So how can one "know" pushing trough is the right thing? Is it a "you need to experience it before you believe it" kind of deal?
I have mentioned it before, if I had not experienced it I probably would not have believed it. From my observations I see that I am getting stronger and healthier after a detox event. Many of us are also noticing these detox events are lined up with the suns ejections of energy. So when there is a mass ejection we notice that it can/will bring on a detox event. We just had one on the Chinese new year, and many around me are in a detox event now. We had a big one at the regular new year, one of the biggest ejections in like 8 years, again, many people went down around me with the "flu" which is just actually a detox event. So when you have these events, binders are critical and also making sure to get out anything that is being coughed up, etc. Do not suppress it, get it out.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Are you sure this isn’t just a classic case of Dr. Smith not being able to tell the difference between similar compounds yet again? Like he couldn’t tell the difference between nicotine, nicotinic acid, and nicotinamide and how they were all poisons until suddenly one wasn’t and is now the greatest thing God has created? Dr. Smith doesn’t know it yet but there is a difference between sulfite and sulfate. Perhaps in a couple years he will proclaim the virtues of sulfate like the mainstream does? Maybe he won’t and even if he is right, I just can’t help but wonder because of his track record of lack of diligence in discerning the details.
I am not here to play "gotchas". Whether you like him or not, Smith is getting results. And right now, he is the best source of info we have on this new paradigm. So I am trying the stuff he says, and what does not work I will throw it out and what does work I will keep it. Easy peasy.

Last edited:

orangebear

I am not here to play "gotchas". Whether you like him or not, Smith is getting results. And right now, he is the best source of info we have on this new paradigm. So I am trying the stuff he says, and what does not work I will throw it it and what does work I will keep it. Easy peasy.
OK. I was a bit snarky there but I don’t actually care to catch Dr. Smith with his pants down to gloat or whatever. What I actually care about is figuring out whether sulfur has a legitimate role to play in biology which would mean that the sulfur in meat is good for us, and the sulfur in onions and garlic isn’t necessarily bad in an absolute sense but the form it comes in can be bad when it accumulates and isn’t converted to the correct form. This is more or less the mainstream view of sulfur and I know Dr. Smith disagrees, but how can we tell who’s right and what are the implications? In particular, how do we fix sulfur metabolism instead of simply working around it? In a similar manner to how simply eating less vA isn’t the same thing as fixing vA metabolism but we need things like niacin to get ALDH running again. Low sulfite intake is probably a good idea in the meantime but I would also like to fix underlying issues and not run the risk of becoming sulfate deficient if it is indeed necessary (though perhaps adequate red meat consumption might cover that).

OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
@orangebear I can be the ginny pig for testing out sulfur:)

I am taking around 10-15 g of MSM per day now, and DMSO on top of that. So in my next blood test, we can see if there is an indication of an increase, decrease, or neutral effect of sulfur.

One potential blindspot for Americans (and other countries that use lots of glyphosate) is that glyphosate destroys the molybdenum enzyme that turns sulfite into sulfate. Making you sulfite toxic (allergic) and sulfate deficient. So it may look like your body is really struggling with sulfur. When in reality you are actually just poisoned with glyphosate.

It would be interesting to see if there is a correlation between glyphosate usage and sulfite allergies in countries.
I've never heard of sulfite allergies here in Norway for instance. I only see it listed as a potential allergy in foods (like wheat, milk, etc) when I am abroad. Suggesting sulfite allergy is a bigger challenge in places they use more glyphosate.

I can get headaches and tired if I don't take enough molybdenum daily, with my high doses of MSM and DMSO. If I take MSM, and I haven't gotten enough molybdenum that day, I get immediately tired, brainfog, and the headache starts. And the headache, brainfog, and tiredness vanish if I take molybdenum. Ofc, I am taking unnatural amounts of MSM and DMSO, so it makes sense i am using up molybdenum quickly. But it feels good. My acne is almost gone. The redness in my face will be 100% gone in a couple of days. My back has never looked this good. Even in the summer.

I found this on Reddit and found it interesting that Niacin and choline is also important when taking MSM. 2 compounds many among the anti-vitamin A believer's favors.:

"Negative responses to MSM is caused 95% of the time by MSM increasing free methyl groups and/or kicking your methylation into high gear. This can actually be fixed by providing enough choline and niacin to mop those up and store them like a buffer. The other half of the MSM has to do with being able to process sulfur and having enough molybdenum to deal with it - which just so happens to use choline to store excess molybdenum for convenient future use!!"

Last edited:

orangebear

I take about 150mcg molybdenum per day but I still have sulfur issues. I can still somewhat tolerate onions but garlic seems to be too much, for example. Do you have any ideas on overcoming the glyphosate poisoning that doesn't involve unnatural amounts of sulfur and molybdenum intake? Any ideas that are more conservative?

OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
I take about 150mcg molybdenum per day but I still have sulfur issues. I can still somewhat tolerate onions but garlic seems to be too much, for example. Do you have any ideas on overcoming the glyphosate poisoning that doesn't involve unnatural amounts of sulfur and molybdenum intake? Any ideas that are more conservative?
I don't feel i know enough yet about sulfites, glyphosate, and molybdenum to give any advice about it.
I don't have the same glyphosate challenge as you in the US, so i wouldn't know all the sources where glyphosate can get into you. Maybe read Dr. Stephenie Seneff's book? I ordered it myself yesterday.

Regarding molybdenum, i am myself taking between 400-800mcg a day of it. Depending on the need. The upper limit is 2000mg a day. So you could test out increasing your molybdenum intake, maybe? I am an extreme tester of things on myself. It has its pros and cons. A con is that you can overdo something and potentially get sick for life, a pro is that you figure out things much faster.

When it comes to avoiding glyphosate. Maybe get a water filter? It's everywhere in the US.
1707845206204.png

Coffee
I tried half a cup of coffee today. My first cup in a week. Not good. It tasted so bitter and burned, even tho it's the same brand I used before i stopped. And I didn't feel the benefit it normally has. Like waking up. Being more focused and sharp. And I felt it tighten my lumbal region. Not gonna do that again.

Last edited:

orangebear

@Daniel North Do you know if there is a map of glyphosate usage in different countries? I want to visit some European countries and see if I want to move to one. Norway is at the top of my list, but I'd to visit when the weather is at it's worst to see how I fare in it. I also considered some South American countries but from what I understand they tend to use more glyphosate than European countries. In any case, moving to a country where you don't know anyone isn't easy, and if I were to move to Europe I would also have to change my job since the hours just wouldn't work, unlike a South American country.

tallglass13

I am sure most have seen these quotes from Ray Peat. I copied this from the Ray Peat email depository. It always good to remember was Ray actually said about VA.

"I avoid carotene, because it blocks thyroid and steroid production, and very large, excessive, amounts of vitamin A, retinol, can do the same. I use halibut liver oil-derived vitamin A, or retinyl palmitate."

" Vitamin A oxidizes easily and an excess can create symptoms of a deficiency, so vitamin E is the most important thing for correcting it; excess vitamin A, like PUFA, interferes with thyroid hormone transport, so it’s important to balance the two."

Last edited:

orangebear

I am sure most have seen this quote from Ray Peat. I copied this from the Ray Peat email depository. It always good to remember was Ray actually said about VA.

"I avoid carotene, because it blocks thyroid and steroid production, and very large, excessive, amounts of vitamin A, retinol, can do the same. I use halibut liver oil-derived vitamin A, or retinyl palmitate."

" Vitamin A oxidizes easily and an excess can create symptoms of a deficiency, so vitamin E is the most important thing for correcting it; excess vitamin A, like PUFA, interferes with thyroid hormone transport, so it’s important to balance the two."
Which is precisely why I find all the peaters bashing low vA and low vA people bashing Peat to be annoying and showing a lack of understanding.

OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
Methyl donors and thiamine can reduce potassium stores, from what I have heard.
I found this interesting since i am taking lots of methyl donors atm. Meaning MSM. Yesterday i got some muscle twitching for the first time in over a year. I used to have twitching all over my body. Never in the same place. At the same time, my tinnitus came back over the past 2 weeks. Very weak though. My tinnitus is basically just a muscle cramp/spasm. I took some potassium yesterday, and these two problems vanished.

I read sometime somewhere, maybe it was Dr. Berg, that said muscle cramps are either a lack of magnesium or potassium. So i tried those, and in my experience, that worked out to be correct. It removed my tinnitus and muscle twitches when i tried it out for the first time 3 years ago. I had just forgotten about it until i got my muscle twitch yesterday.

"Tensor tympani syndrome is a rare condition characterized by involuntary spasms or contractions of the tensor tympani muscle, which is one of the small muscles in the middle ear. These spasms can lead to symptoms such as a deep rumbling sound or sensation in the ear"

Mossy

My tinnitus is basically just a muscle cramp/spasm. I took some potassium yesterday, and these two problems vanished.
That is quite insightful. If tinnitus can be defined as just that, a muscle cramp/spasm, and is treated as such, maybe many people would find relief. I will pass this along to a friend. Do you feel you need both potassium and magnesium or just potassium?

OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
That is quite insightful. If tinnitus can be defined as just that, a muscle cramp/spasm, and is treated as such, maybe many people would find relief. I will pass this along to a friend. Do you feel you need both potassium and magnesium or just potassium?
Not all tinnitus. Only mine, as far as i know:) I don't know anything about other tinnitus types. Mine gives a constant deeeeep rumbling sound. Sounds like a large rumbling engine far away. I also get tired inside the ear. Very weird feeling. Torture. I found what it was after much searching: here. Its a Norwegian site, but in Chrome you can translate the whole page automatically. So this is where i learned that what i had could be cramps/spasms in the small muscle tensor tympani in my ear. I thought "maybe it can be fixed with either potassium or magnesium?", which Dr. Berg said is the two main minerals often lacking when people have muscle twitches. So i tried potassium, and the tinnitus vanished.

In the comment section in the Norwegian site, lots of people say they have undergone a very difficult surgery, where they cut the tiny tensor tympani muscle inside the ear. No guarantee it works. Sad to know a lot of them could maybe be cured with just magnesium or potassium supplements. My guess is lots of tinnitus types are just bad health in general. That tinnitus is just a symptom of deeper health problems. Like too much vitamin A. And glyphosate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals