Low Toxin Logs Log - Anti-Vitamin A Diet - Testing out if i have been a Peatard

OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
Over the past month i have been diving into the rabbit hole of sulfur and glyphosate.
First sulfur. Which led me to glyphosate.

We may be onto something here relevant to the anti-vitamin A theory. Maybe some anti-vitamin A experts are already aware of this. I don't know. I'll mark the things especially relevant to the anti-vitamin a theory in purple.

TL;DR
Glyphosate ***** up everything, including the body's ability to get rid of vitamin A.

Glyphosate (round up) is an amino acid. It looks almost exactly the same as glycine, except where there is a hydrogen atom on the glycine, there is a methylphosphonate molecule on the glyphosate. One claim about glyphosate is that it is harmless to humans. It only destroys an enzyme the bacteria we want to kill produces. And that enzyme is not something humans produce. So harmless to humans. The problem is that they have found glyphosate in the bones of animals fed with feed sprayed with glyphosate. In places in the animal where there should be glycine, there is glyphosate. So maybe the body can't see the difference between glycine and glyphosate. And in that case it will **** with the glycine and phosphate systems in the body. According to Dr. Stephanie Seneff glyphosate collects in the liver and suppresses bile acid production.

From 1974 - when they were introduced to the market in the USA - until 2014, usage of glyphosate increased by more than 250 times just in the USA. 25000%
Because glyphosate works specifically and effectively, the substance is also widely used in urban areas. For example, to control weeds along roadsides and in parks.
Glyphosate (Roundup) has been detected in nearly all tested food items, including granola, oatmeal products, cookies, and honey.
If glyphosate is sprayed on the field about two weeks before harvesting, it accelerates the drying process so that the crop can be harvested earlier. This results in higher pesticide residues. This practice began around 2002 in the USA, and Monsanto contributed to the authorities there significantly increasing the glyphosate tolerance levels.

Under you have a picture of what gut bacteria survives glyphosate. Bifidobacteria is the dominant bacteria in babies. But not in adults. And it seems people just believe this to be natural. But maybe it is because babies get their mothers milk free from glyphosate. Or at least less glyphosate. The problem is that bifidobacteria produce buturate, which is the main source of energy for the intestinal wall. Glyphosate causes leaky gut by killing the most important gut bacteria for the integrity of the gut lining.

1706961450355.png

1706962843539.png

Here are some correlations. And yes, correlation dont equal causation.

1706961669103.png

1706961800854.png

1706961818795.png

1706961833870.png

Sadly, it seems the USA is contaminated with glyphosate all over. Bio-diesel has glyphosate in it, and it is speculated this causes glyphosate in the air in cities with many bio-diesle truck and busses. Its in the water, soil, everywhere.

1706961715381.png

Glyphosate, just like phytic acid, binds hard to several minerals. All that are 2+ charged. Zinc, manganese, cobalt, magnesium, iron and calcium.

Lactobacillus is dependent on manganese. Manganese gets severely depleted by glyphosate

"A study in Denmark conducted on 8 farms looked at the levels of manganese and cobalt in the cows, and all the cows had levels below the minimum recommended level. Both too much and too little manganese are associated with autism."

Btw, much of this is from an interview with Dr. Stephanie Seneff:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6eFGssHO2Y&t=1428s&ab_channel=AutismResearchCoalition

I learned this month that retinol-binding protein is sulfur-dependent. The protein structure of RBP includes cysteine residues, which contain sulfur.

Sulfur is used by the body to make fat-soluble substances into water-soluble substances. So that it can be transferred in the blood. Hello vitamin A.

Glyphosate ***** up the body's ability to absorb sulfur.
With too much glyphosate in the body, you ruin the body's ability to turn sulfite into sulfate. Making you allergic to sulfite. Which you so desperately need.
"Glyphosate destroys the enzyme that produces molybdenum cofactor, which is essential for creating sulfate oxidase. When sulfite cannot be oxidized to sulfate, you get sulfate deficiency, while also experiencing sulfite toxicity."

A side note here is that molybdenum deficiency, because of glyphosate, may be the cause of why some people who have bought one of the DMSO products from @haidut aren't able to tolerate it.

The main source of sulfur is meat. Our meat is not getting enough sulfur in their diet because it too is fed with glyphosate, and we are on top of that eating less and less meat. Cysteine, methionine, and taurine are sulfur-containing amino acids. They are not essential. Since the body can make them. But NOT if the body doesn't have enough sulfur. In reality, at this time in human history, they are essential.

Cysteine is the amino acid you need to make glutathione. The master antioxidant. Also NAC = N-acetyl-cysteine.

There is no RDI on sulfur. Which could explain why this has gone unnoticed.

We are not getting enough sulfur in our diet:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2198910/

Vitamin D needs sulfur. Cholesterol needs sulfur. Melanin needs sulfur. Paleness means sulfur deficiency. Thin hair means sulfur deficiency. Slow-growing hair means sulfur deficiency.
Down in Spain, I used melatonin, which forced my body to produce melanin (sulfur dependant), and then I sun-tanned several hours a day in UVI 11 making vitamin D (sulfur dependant) and turning retinol into retinoic acid (sulfur dependant). I think this is the answer to what happened to me in Spain. Severe sulfur deficiency combined with vitamin A toxicity.

There is so much more i could include, but this is already too long.

Last edited:
OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
I experimented with apple cider vinegar 1 year ago. And it is just amazing. Brainfog disappeared. I thought it was the acid that did it. To properly digest the food. But no.
The Acetobacter in apple cider vinegar is one of the few bacteria EATING glyphosate. And after learning what glyphosate does, this means the effect i got a year ago was from the acetobacter eating the glyphosate in my food. fixing my leaky gut. Some days I drank 500ml of apple cider vinegar.

Now I know i can mix it with some water.

Also, glucosamine is used for the treatment of arthritis. But many doctors don't like that because they say we don't know why it works. Even though it works better than the medical alternative.
Well, glucosamine is the food for bifidobacteria. So the reason glucosamine works when treating arthritis is because it gives bifidobacteria food, which produces butyrate, which is food for the gut lining. Arthritis is leaky gut.

When we fast, the body releases glucosamine from cartilage into the intestines. Giving food to the bifidobacteria. In return we get buturate. And the intestines get a break from glyphosate. So the intestines are free to repair itself. fixing the leaky gut. This may be the reason so many feel so good when fasting.

You can also buy butyrate as a supplement. It stinks of vomit, btw. Thats how it should smell. It has not gone bad:)

At the moment, these are my supplements:

Apple cider vinegar
MSM/DMSO (i'm suspecting DMSO is better than MSM. Not done testing, tho)
Glucosamine
Bifidobacteria
Buturate
Magnesium
Silica
Selenium
Chromium
B3
Aspirin
Hyaluronic acid
Molybdenum

I am closing in on Bryan Johnson, haha.

And of course, i am staying the heck away from everything that isn't organic (meaning free from glyphosate).

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Jabuger

amazing amount of research in this thread I’ll be coming back to it. Thank you!

OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
@Ras don't worry, I am:)
We don't have that brand here in Norway, but we have an extensive, and ever increasing amount of organic products. Luckily.
Including lots of organic oats brands where the oats are grown in Norway.
I use this one.

1706975807102.png

But the problem is still that there can still be glyphosate in organic brands, since it can still be glyphosate in the soil, if the field is newly been made organic.
Or becouse its in the rainwater that falls on the field.
Or in the water used to water the fields.
Or if the neighbor uses glyphosate in their field, it can leech over to your organic field through groundwater.
I think half-life of glyphosate is between 60 and 300 days, depending on different factors.

Maybe others in the forum knows more.

I need to do more research.

OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
I'm speculating that glyphosate is the true villain.

Since it is stored in the liver.
Since it creates leaky gut.
Since it ruins bile production.
Since it ruins sulfur absorption.
Since it ruins retinol binding protein.
Since it ruins energy production in general.
And much more.

No wonder the body struggles to get rid of vitamin A, which makes it necessary to go on a low-vitamin A diet.
The body doesnt have enough retinol binding protein
The body doesnt have enough bile

NB: again, speculation:)

Last edited:

Sumbody

Also, glucosamine is used for the treatment of arthritis. But many doctors don't like that because they say we don't know why it works. Even though it works better than the medical alternative.
Well, glucosamine is the food for bifidobacteria. So the reason glucosamine works when treating arthritis is because it gives bifidobacteria food, which produces butyrate, which is food for the gut lining. Arthritis is leaky gut.

When we fast, the body releases glucosamine from cartilage into the intestines. Giving food to the bifidobacteria. In return we get buturate. And the intestines get a break from glyphosate. So the intestines are free to repair itself. fixing the leaky gut. This may be the reason so many feel so good when fasting.
This was posted elsewhere on the forum and is relevant to your reference of glucosamine and gut health...

Glucosamine and constipation: can supplements improve gut health? - Chiropractic Economics

OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
The french farmer protest is something i last week discovered is due to the farmers not accepting the new regulations limiting how much glyphosate they can use:

"French farmers have opposed EU bans on pesticides (glyphosate), driving tractors through the streets of Paris in protest. A long-awaited ban on glyphosate, however, was postponed following opposition from some EU countries."

And voila, suddenly i am on the side of Macron.

TheSir

The french farmer protest is something i last week discovered is due to the farmers not accepting the new regulations limiting how much glyphosate they can use:

"French farmers have opposed EU bans on pesticides (glyphosate), driving tractors through the streets of Paris in protest. A long-awaited ban on glyphosate, however, was postponed following opposition from some EU countries."

EU banning glyphosate? Didn't believe this day would come. If it passes it'll be the best thing they have done in many years.

youngsinatra

If one is worried about toxins, pesticides, glyphosate and so on, then I think high-quality white-rice, filtered water and local grass-fed animal products are the best choices.

Whole grains, beans (and legumes) and vegetables literally accumulate the most glyphosate (they are on every list of high-glyphosate foods) and they also contain a significant amount of other plant-toxins, antinutrients and digestive inhibitors.

If I’d want a binder / soluble fiber, I‘d rather use psyllium husk or activated charcoal here and there.

Jabuger

The french farmer protest is something i last week discovered is due to the farmers not accepting the new regulations limiting how much glyphosate they can use:.
This is not the only reason. I thought the main reason for protest was the lifting of tax breaks on diesel for farmers.

Peater

Glyphosate is very energy intensive to make. They will ban it when the cost becomes prohibitive, so they can look like the good guys.

InChristAlone

And it isn't just glyphosate, there are many pesticides and herbicides being dumped on our food. Which is why I think everyone should be using activated charcoal and binders. Organophosphates are some of the worst chemicals for both insects and humans. Karen Hurd got her child well again by giving her soluble fiber with vitamins, she was poisoned by an organophosphate pesticide sprayed on their carpet. Her liver was destroyed she became allergic to everything and was sick all the time.

youngsinatra

And it isn't just glyphosate, there are many pesticides and herbicides being dumped on our food. Which is why I think everyone should be using activated charcoal and binders. Organophosphates are some of the worst chemicals for both insects and humans. Karen Hurd got her child well again by giving her soluble fiber with vitamins, she was poisoned by an organophosphate pesticide sprayed on their carpet. Her liver was destroyed she became allergic to everything and was sick all the time.
I think she fed her a small amount of psyllium husk every hour or so in the beginning, right? Amazing story.

Peater

Wow. Did her liver regenerate back to full health?

InChristAlone

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals