Low Toxin Logs Log - Anti-Vitamin A Diet - Testing out if i have been a Peatard

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Interesting. Could you please elaborate on why sulfur slows down the detox system, @charlie ? Since i am on the MSM/DMSO wagon, haha.
Sulfur slows down ALDH which are a group detox enzymes which oxidizes aldehydes.

I believe if you have an impaired sulfur metabolism it is because you are deficient in molybdenum most likely (copper antagonist). You must have the ability to convert from sulphites to sulphate, nothing to do with ALDH in THIS case.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I believe if you have an impaired sulfur metabolism it is because you are deficient in molybdenum most likely (copper antagonist).
When I take molybdenum at times I can literally smell the sulfur oozing out of me. Fun times!

OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
Blood test update 5th February 2024

Retinol has shot up. Which is an indicator of the anti-vitamin A theory being correct. My liver i starting to release vitamin A.
Edit: I haven't eaten vitamin A since October 16th. Of course, i have gotten some trace amounts, but no big amounts. So the only explanation for this spike in retinol in blood must be the body releases it from within. Aka the liver (and skin?).

Skjermbilde 2024-02-07 kl. 14.07.49.png

Skjermbilde 2024-02-07 kl. 14.11.09.png

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Peater

Thanks for the blood test info @Daniel North that is extremely interesting. Are you having them monthly? I think I remember you saying it was a 'walk in' option where you are.

I already used up my lab test budget experimenting with Lugol's and SSKI. :(

OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
Another thing to note. I quit coffee 5 days ago. It is as if the speed at which it yellows my teeth has sped up over the past year. It became so bad i got a cast of my teeth, and use that with this gel: Opalescence Teeth Whitening Gel Unflavored
It kept it at bay for a while. But only if i used it regularly. So when i had a break with the bleaching, the teeth got much more yellow.
I don't know why. I don't know enough about teeth. I can only guess.
Some here say teeth can get remineralized? @charlie as well, i believe. So maybe it can also get demineralized? When lacking calcium? Or maybe its the bleaching? But if it is the bleaching, why did it get so yellow BEFORE i started bleaching my teeth?
So the yellowing, and the fact i often get cold hands and feet from drinking coffee (adrenalin?), gave me motivation to quit coffee.
Also, i suspect all coffee that is not organic is full of glyphosate.

@Daniel North Do you not have any adverse effects (like on your teeth) from consuming such large quantities of oats? I’ve been afraid to put them back in my diet in a significant way but I like them.
@Snicky also asked if oats had any adverse effects on my teeth. Now, the decline in the color of my teeth started prior to my anti-vitamin A diet. But the last month i have started getting icing in my teeth. Like, really bad ones. Especially in the back right molar. Maple syrup can give me pain. This is new. So maybe oats does something to the teeth? Pulling ut calcium? In a way, the low vitamin A diet is also indirectly an anti-calcium diet.

Sulfur slows down ALDH which are a group detox enzymes which oxidizes aldehydes.
Are you sure @charlie? I asked ChatGPT and it said it is the sulfur-containing compounds, such as disulfiram (Antabuse), that are known to inhibit ALDH activity. So not sulfur per se. This compound is not naturally produced in the body.
It said sulfur-containing compounds, like cysteine and glutathione, can serve as cofactors or activators for ALDH enzymes, supporting their function in detoxifying aldehydes.
Could it be some misunderstanding here?
Could it be my MSM/DMSO had a part in the increased retinol in my last blood test? Meaning MSM/DMSO increased detox? Sulfur is a part of retinol-binding protein.

NB: Of course, ChatGPT could be wrong here.

Skjermbilde 2024-02-08 kl. 15.08.29.png

Then i asked:
I was told that "Sulfur slows down ALDH which are a group detox enzymes which oxidizes aldehydes."
But according to what you just wrote, it sound like sulfur is quite important for ALDH?
Or have i misunderstood something?

Skjermbilde 2024-02-08 kl. 15.08.40.png

Skjermbilde 2024-02-08 kl. 15.43.02.png

Last edited:

TheSir

Sulfur is critical to several important detox pathways in the body. Even if it did inhibit ALDH the benefits would still be greater than the downsides. Without sufficient sulfur your liver will have a hard time detoxifying many heavy metals and chemicals.

InChristAlone

So I've been eating mexican food last couple of days which included marinated chicken and marinated beef for burritos and some salsa. Last night I could still the taste the garlic in my mouth at like 4am. I have generally been avoiding garlic otherwise. I'm unsure of the benefits of garlic and sulfurous vegetables at this point.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Sulfur is critical to several important detox pathways in the body. Even if it did inhibit ALDH the benefits would still be greater than the downsides. Without sufficient sulfur your liver will have a hard time detoxifying many heavy metals and chemicals.
I am not seeing this in real life. From my observations sulfur is burden on the liver.

TheSir

I am not seeing this in real life. From my observations sulfur is burden on the liver.
1. What observations are these and what was the source of sulfur in these cases?

2. Are you aware that the beef, chicken, turkey and bison you are eating are rich sources of sulfur?

GreekDemiGod

Your Testosterone dropped from 18 to 15 within a month.
You also had higher T levels in 2021. Do you have any idea why it dropped?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
He’s just detoxing brah
When copper and toxic "vitamin A" are getting dumped by the liver you bet our sweet bippy its gonna be a hit on the body. But when you come out the other side, its Glorious.

Ben.

I also thought sulphur as present in NAC or Taurine are amazing in helping with aldehydes:

Any acetaldehyde produced by yeast in this region would rapidly combine irreversibly with the sulphurated molecules forming thioester bonds and be unavailable for further interference with normal bodymetabolism.

sulphur must be present as an attractive irreversible binding site for acetaldehyde[Elemental sulphur exists as a tight octatomic ring]. This may not provide as much of an externally attractive electronegative profile for acetaldehyde binding as a sulphur atom that is part of another molecular structure.

Electrolytes + Taurine + Molybdenum and you got yourself a potent hangover prevention.

OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
When copper and toxic "vitamin A" are getting dumped by the liver you bet our sweet bippy its gonna be a hit on the body. But when you come out the other side, its Glorious.
I remember you said somewhere previously, Charlie, that trouble with peeing is a copper toxicity sign. Interestingly enough i have had a slight relapse of peeing problems in the last 7 days. Just slight. Enough to notice. And i think it is already better than what it was 2-3 days ago.
Can the release of copper from the liver cause this as well?
At the same time i feel better and better every day.

For those who don't know i have had 2 previous times where i struggled to pee and had to use Omnic. The first was at the same time as my record high testosterone levels in the summer of 2021, and the last one was when i was in Spain this autumn. Up until 7 days ago i had no problems peeing.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I remember you said somewhere previously, Charlie, that trouble with peeing is a copper toxicity sign. Interestingly enough i have had a slight relapse of peeing problems in the last 7 days. Just slight. Enough to notice. And i think it is already better than what it was 2-3 days ago.
Can the release of copper from the liver cause this as well?
Yes absolutely. I started dumping copper really hard last night, I ended up having to get up and pee around 5 times. Usually I only need to get up once a night at most. And today my body is wrecked from all the copper moving out, feel like I have been through the wringer. But like you, underneath it all, I feel myself getting stronger and stronger. Its truly an incredible process.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
For those who don't know i have had 2 previous times where i struggled to pee and had to use Omnic. The first was at the same time as my record high testosterone levels in the summer of 2021, and the last one was when i was in pain this autumn. Up until 7 days ago i had no problems peeing.
When toxins are moving it will swell the prostate. I literally had a detox event down there, lasted a few weeks. And then afterwards, my stream was stronger then ever. Last night, even though I had to pee a lot, my stream was lessened due to all the toxins/copper moving around. This too shall pass.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals