Theory, which may explain copper toxicity/deficiency/low cerruloplasmin

Nomane Euger

hm, there is such a carotenoid lutein in unripe fruits. It is green in color, and is associated with autism. Maybe that's the problem?
possibly,also anything that cause me gut irritation make me experience weirds unpleasant dreams where my personality seems conflicting,and there is some exterior forces that antagonise my intentions,if i want to do something,this will stop me from doing it,an unseeable physical force opposing me,got that since i was a child,when i stopped starches it went and ate only meat/Fat/organs/honey it went away,then ripe fruits is fine

youngsinatra

I‘ve been doing pretty well on white rice + lean ground beef so far. I only added in some fresh orange juice, coffee and salt. I am trying to overcome histapenia (low serum histamine) due to high copper. It‘s some really nasty ***t.

I am very sensitive to anything with good amounts of copper now - I get tinnitus sensation, vertigo, balance problems, free floating anxiety, paranoia, cold hands, low libido, feeling wired but tired, wanting to isolate myself and insomnia. Essentially feels like loosing your mind, which truely sucks.

Thanks to orthomolecular medicine I‘ve found some practical treatment suggestions for this and I am feeling pretty stable on a zinc-rich and low-copper diet, with high dose niacinamide to buffer excess methyl-groups and vitamin C as ascorbic acid to lower copper levels.

@Daniil

OP
D

Daniil

I‘ve been doing pretty well on white rice + lean ground beef so far. I only added in some fresh orange juice, coffee and salt. I am trying to overcome histapenia (low serum histamine) due to high copper. It‘s some really nasty ***t.

I am very sensitive to anything with good amounts of copper now - I get tinnitus sensation, vertigo, balance problems, free floating anxiety, paranoia, cold hands, low libido, feeling wired but tired, wanting to isolate myself and insomnia. Essentially feels like loosing your mind, which truely sucks.

Thanks to orthomolecular medicine I‘ve found some practical treatment suggestions for this and I am feeling pretty stable on a zinc-rich and low-copper diet, with high dose niacinamide to buffer excess methyl-groups and vitamin C as ascorbic acid to lower copper levels.

@Daniil
Thanks. What products are you sensitive to? Have you tried eating beef heart? What tests did you take for copper?

I was given a direction, I have similar problems and I admit that the toxicity of B6 may be connected with this. I tried taking the B complex and it seems that it got worse.

OP
D

Daniil

Interestingly, people usually develop resistance to vivid dreams from pyridoxine. The paradox is that pyridoxine reduces the" active form " of vitamin B6 (pyridoxal), which is neurotoxic. Maybe this is the mechanism? Coffee, which gives me vivid dreams, also reduces this.

youngsinatra

Thanks. What products are you sensitive to? Have you tried eating beef heart? What tests did you take for copper?

I was given a direction, I have similar problems and I admit that the toxicity of B6 may be connected with this. I tried taking the B complex and it seems that it got worse.
Ruminant liver is the worst, mushrooms, cacao, avocados and sometimes even potatoes.

I haven‘t done testing yet for copper levels, but need to do so soon. Want to get serum copper and ceruloplasmin.
But had low basophils and low whole blood histamine on a test before that, when I got checked for potential allergies.

Nomane Euger

Last edited:

youngsinatra

I have B6 at home as pyridoxine, but only 25mg per capsule. And I used it maybe 2-3 times in the last months.

Nomane Euger

Ruminant liver is the worst, mushrooms, cacao, avocados and sometimes even potatoes.

I haven‘t done testing yet for copper levels, but need to do so soon. Want to get serum copper and ceruloplasmin.
But had low basophils and low whole blood histamine on a test before that, when I got checked for potential allergies.
try some honey,poor in minerals and high in fructose;,and fructose use up copper,i had symptoms of copper exess including many of the ones you listed that went away after enough honey binges

youngsinatra

Yes I consumed like 200-300g of grass-fed beef liver a week, split into daily servings. On top lots of mushrooms and whole food vitamin C complex. All copper-rich too.

Now dealing with this. I do enjoy sweet juice quite a lot lately so maybe it‘s good for depleting copper. I am thinking about molybdenum supplementation short term, but I am not sure if I want to try it. I honestly hope that a high zinc intake just keeps things balanced over time.

OP
D

Daniil

Yes I consumed like 200-300g of grass-fed beef liver a week, split into daily servings. On top lots of mushrooms and whole food vitamin C complex. All copper-rich too.

Now dealing with this. I do enjoy sweet juice quite a lot lately so maybe it‘s good for depleting copper. I am thinking about molybdenum supplementation short term, but I am not sure if I want to try it. I honestly hope that a high zinc intake just keeps things balanced over time.
Be careful with beef liver, it contains a lot of vitamin A. I recommend studying this thread, you may be interested in

OP
D

Daniil

Interestingly, B6 is involved in protein metabolism, and the synthesis of cerruloplasmin... hm.

Nomane Euger

Interestingly, B6 is involved in protein metabolism, and the synthesis of cerruloplasmin... hm.
wich form of b6 was you supplementing

OP
D

Daniil

Also interestingly, coffee depletes B2, B6 and B9. Coffee is used to treat ADHD. And patients with ADHD have lower levels of these same vitamins, I published a study here

youngsinatra

Orthomolecular observations in ADHD patients:

I. In ADHD subjects, the Ω6: Ω3 ratio was abnormally high (above normal range) for the vast majority of subjects. The essential Ω3 acid EPA (eicosapentanoic acid) was below the normal range in the majority of ADHD subjects.

II. Pyrrole (a stress indicator) levels and iron levels were elevated in ADHD subjects (compared to normal ranges) while magnesium and zinc levels were below normal. Histamine levels tended to be low in ADHD subjects.

III. ADHD subjects with the most elevated levels of toxic metals (such as aluminum, copper, mercury, and lead) have lower relative levels of zinc, a key mineral for proper brain function.

Increasing zinc, magnesium and B3 probably helps with ADHD.

Last edited:
OP
D

Daniil

Thanks. Well, I don't believe in the need for "vitamin F", and neither does Ray. I have not heard that O3 supplements help anyone with ADHD, most likely it will only make it worse. Pyrroles are an indicator of high FFA oxidation, and why is it high? Zinc is known to reduce cortisol, and cortisol increases FFA. Just my thoughts on this matter. Interestingly, they suggest treating ADHD with iron, but if iron is so high, then the problem is not in its deficiency, obviously. Of course, the ingress of iron into the bloodstream will cause the induction of ferritin synthesis, etc. Most likely, it is really an inability to produce functional proteins. Taking zinc supplements is probably not the best idea, it can cause problems with toxicity. I need to delve into B6 and its relationship with protein metabolism.

youngsinatra

Well they just stated their lab observations with their thousands of patients, without giving any blank recommendations for treating the disease.

I just added in the last paragraph, that I personally think that increasing dietary zinc, magnesium and B3, based on their findings, could help potentially with ADHD.

Regarding vitamin F, low omega-3 index is found in many psychiatric conditions and also in ADHD. This is just observation, but probably worth keeping an eye on. Most people are eating way too many omega-6s probably due to standard western diet, which screws that ratio astronomically.

OP
D

Daniil

Somewhere I saw studies that vitamin A disrupts the conversion to EPA. Also, according to this study, VA increases the concentration of PUFA in serum and their oxidation. Low levels of o3 are most likely the result of their strong oxidation(the same applies to low levels of carotenoids in various disorders.

OP
D

Daniil

As for the "balance" of Omega, I think this is nothing more than a marketing ploy by fish oil producers + an attempt to explain the obvious harmful effects of O6.