xeliex

Forum Supporter
Very interesting. Is this restless leg that you’re referring to? My mum has this and I’m wondering if this might help her…but I thought 10MH had a bit of a stimulating property to it, which worries me about taking it pre bed?
Yeah, I only take it pre-bed when I am feeling restlessness in the body.

Sapien

Is calcium known to help with restless leg? I'll have to add a capsule of eggshell calcium with mums dinner to see if this helps
Not to my knowledge. I was talking about it helping with muscle spasms.

From my understanding, Restless leg is caused by low dopamine (also heard magnesium may play a role)

Sapien

Not to my knowledge. I was talking about it helping with muscle spasms.

From my understanding, Restless leg is caused by low dopamine (also heard magnesium may play a role)
Actually though, calcium could help if it is due to low dopamine , I saw Haidut said ray said “calcium lowers prolactin which in turn raises dopamine”.

crobin0

I really want to try it for my OCD.
I‘m diagnosed with ADHD.
My MTHFR analysis says I have polymorphism on MAO-A-Gene so my MAO-A doesn‘t work like it should and I have difficulties break down serotonin, dopamine, …

So that says I have too much serotonin.
I really like LSD. An serotonin antagonist could help. But after a LSD microdose my OCD always is much worse.

Adderall for me calms my OCD.
But when I have too much of this transmitters why does Adderall work?
Rising dopamine equals reducing serotonin?

Next things to try are SSRIs which are standard for OCD. Which would rise my serotonin. Also everything which releases dopamine feels good, due to my ADHD or is it just the decrease in serotonin? I‘m really thinking I only have OCD but that would mean usually low serotonine instead of foo high.

No idea if I have too less or too much.
And will I benefit from 10-meo-harmalan or not?

My MAO-A could also be hyperactive due to it‘s connection to COMT which is also mutated in my DNA.

@haidut
Could you please give an advice in this?

bloooeh

I bought this a year ago (Dec 2021) but unfortunately it didn’t work out for me. I wanted to like it b/c of the studies and reviews. Every time I used it I get lightheaded and felt off. I have tried both topical and oral use. Not at the same time but I would skip days and even weeks and tried a different route and still gave me that same feeling. Wish it worked out for me b/c it was pricey.

crobin0

It gives me motivation and self control, but has bad influence in my OCD. Will switch to SSRIs soon.

If someone in EU, Germany, Europe is interested I sell it for 35€ + Shipping.
6 drops used of 250.
PM.

Brandin

It gives me motivation and self control, but has bad influence in my OCD. Will switch to SSRIs soon.

If someone in EU, Germany, Europe is interested I sell it for 35€ + Shipping.
6 drops used of 250.
PM.
You going to use ssri? :banghead:. Please try a combination of bromantane and methylene blue instead:hungry::bluewave

swarrior

The overall effects on digestion, mood, etc are similar but I don't get nausea from 10-MH, which I do sometimes get from lisuride or metergoline.
I have nausea with metergoline, strong, but I don't usually feel its anti-serotonin effects.

HLP

I really want to try it for my OCD.
I‘m diagnosed with ADHD.
My MTHFR analysis says I have polymorphism on MAO-A-Gene so my MAO-A doesn‘t work like it should and I have difficulties break down serotonin, dopamine, …

So that says I have too much serotonin.
I really like LSD. An serotonin antagonist could help. But after a LSD microdose my OCD always is much worse.

Adderall for me calms my OCD.
But when I have too much of this transmitters why does Adderall work?
Rising dopamine equals reducing serotonin?

Next things to try are SSRIs which are standard for OCD. Which would rise my serotonin. Also everything which releases dopamine feels good, due to my ADHD or is it just the decrease in serotonin? I‘m really thinking I only have OCD but that would mean usually low serotonine instead of foo high.

No idea if I have too less or too much.
And will I benefit from 10-meo-harmalan or not?

My MAO-A could also be hyperactive due to it‘s connection to COMT which is also mutated in my DNA.

@haidut
Could you please give an advice in this?
SSRIs lead to movement disorders like Parkinson's.

HLP

You going to use ssri? :banghead:. Please try a combination of bromantane and methylene blue instead:hungry::bluewave
Yes. I just got a 73 yr old off of SSRIs she had been taking for over 40 yrs. Brain badly effected and developed Parkinsonism.

golder

Yes. I just got a 73 yr old off of SSRIs she had been taking for over 40 yrs. Brain badly effected and developed Parkinsonism.
How did you manage to get her off SSRI’s after so long? I want to help my friend come off them?

HLP

Very slowly. Used Phenibut 3 nights/ week for sleep and mood. Cyproheptadine the other 4 nights. Diet correction to avoid all seed oil.

Chad_Catholic

Recently, I took a large dose of Camphosal in order to help cleanse my gut and clear out my system since I had a cold or something, and after doing so I started getting high-serotonin-like symptoms e.g. nervousness, dizziness, and racing thoughts; so I took a few drops of 10-methoxy-harmalan with a carrot and noticed a great calming effect about 20 minutes later.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom