Nokoni

Would this have a beneficial effect on skin ? Making it more smooth, youthful, wrinkle free, acne free, etc?
Yes, except the part about acne might be problematic. When I apply a significant dose daily in certain places (neck, shoulder) I get some little bumps. Acne? Something else? Don't know. When I discontinue it goes away. Most places I apply it (including the face) I get no such effect. But it does leave the skin feeling nice. Also excellent for wounds.

Smelly5

It always feels very pleasureble when I rub this substance into my abdomen and lower stomach area.

It feels like it's calming deep tissue lol. Anyone have experienced this?

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
I am curious to why is there 800mg Methyl palmitate per dose here and in Gonadin is only 3.3mg?
Even if you take one drop of this, you still get way more(20mg) of Methyl palmitate then in Gonadin.
How is that possible?
Thank you

Judd Crane

Yes, I should do that. It's been 2 years, and if nothing else I need to make sure that my thyroid hasn't started growing again. I just dread doctors and keep putting it off.

I did quit DeFibron except for 2-3 drops a day on that scar, and it's not having any ill effect that way. I'll let you know if the scar diminishes.
Any progress regarding the scar?

Peatress

I’ve been using DeFibron for 3 weeks now. While I had an immediate effect from it I wanted to take a few weeks to really see the big picture and also to compose a thoughtful review.

My background: I probably had my first TBI around 8 or 9 and another at 19. Knowing a decent amount about neurology now and looking back at the head injuries I sustained and some of the after effects it seems pretty clear I had actual brain injuries. On top of this I have probably had dozens of concussions and spent a good amount of time in the military, part of which was on an assault team where we were shooting in buildings a lot. Concussion city. In reflection I already had these problems before I ever entered the military. In my 30s I began having more serious brain problems which led me through a number of different systems trying to fix myself. This was compounded by the fact that once Pandemic kicked off I was back behind the gun again doing a lot of the things I did in my 20s/30s.
I had successfully used different breathing techniques and some nutrition stuff to pull myself out of the dark and at least maintain some stability but I never really felt “fixed”.

I started using DeFibron and now I feel fixed. Short story is I feel completely normal for probably the first time in my life. If this supplement is having the anti-fibrotic effect we think it is, this would make sense. Cerebral blood flow has probably improved as well as a number of other things. Worth noting I was also born premature and put in an incubator and had a bunch of other weird stuff happen to me.

Below are the positive impacts I am seeing from DeFibron

1. Improved mobility. There does seem to be an effect from applying it directly to areas that have always been a problem for me. Specifically ankles, adductors and chest.
2. Breathing is way better. I have had significant breathing problems since I was a kid.
3. Improved vision.
4. Better strength and endurance.
5. Alcohol seems to have almost no lasting effect on me. I can drink a shocking amount of tequila and get up the next morning and work out. I’m not planning on making a habit out of this, it was more of a test based on something @haidut said. Makes sense if liver function is improving. I think he said that.
6. No more negative internal monologue.
7. Shooting doesn’t seem to bother me anymore. I normally use a heart rate monitor and when it pegs at 100 bpm and won’t come down I know it’s time to pack it in. That seems to have stopped happening. I can hammer rounds down range as much as I like and I feel perfectly fine. I’m not going to go start hanging out in the shoot house eating breaching charges or anything, but I now feel like range work isn’t going to push me backwards.
8. Screens don’t hurt my eyes like they used to.
9. I’ve been working on Ray’s material for nearly ten years now with limited success. I think part of the reason for this was all of my other issues which made it hard to manage glucose on a number of levels. After starting with DeFibron things seem to work much better now.

There's more but that's the gist of it.

It’s worth noting that I started off only doing topical. 2x20 drops per day. This past week I added in 5 drops oral. So at least for me it doesn’t seem that oral is necessary to get an effect. I’m curious from those with more experience if it’s fine to increase the topical amount as @haidut had said it was around 30% as effective administered topically.

I feel like this stuff could be a big deal for people with long-term concussion syndromes/ PTSD. Like “it stops you from putting a gun in your mouth sitting in your truck in a 7-11 parking lot” big deal.

So… thumbs up.
This is an amazing testimonial. Are you still using Defibron? Are you still noticing improvements?

Started using defibron today, 20 drops orally. It seems to be helping with scar tissue – I didn’t realise how much I have. It reaches the parts that other nutrients don’t. Will report back as time goes on

Mac Rilla

This is an amazing testimonial. Are you still using Defibron? Are you still noticing improvements?

Started using defibron today, 20 drops orally. It seems to be helping with scar tissue – I didn’t realise how much I have. It reaches the parts that other nutrients don’t. Will report back as time goes on
I still use it regularly and I still believe it was a big turning point for improving many of my issues. Like many things the effects have tapered off over time but I think it's something useful to use even if only for "maintenance".

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
That's the same brand I'm using. To be fair I use quite a few other things but DeFibron was the latest addition along with the beef liver.

It's hard to know for sure without any tests but it seems like glycogen storage has improved.

My subjective measures for this are 1) improved caffeine tolerance 2) able to sleep through the night without waking up to eat 3) generally calmer mood

Has really been a breakthrough.
Do you think it was mainly the beef liver (all that Vitamin A?) that helped your glycogen, and helped you to sleep through the night without waking up to eat?
Paul

Peatress

I still use it regularly and I still believe it was a big turning point for improving many of my issues. Like many things the effects have tapered off over time but I think it's something useful to use even if only for "maintenance".
That's good to know. Thank you.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
My husband has been using this topically on the outer calf of his planting leg when he was pole vaulting many years ago. It is hard and causes pain when he walks. The defibron helped and then we took a week off and the pain returned so we are using it again. I was hoping the effects would be permanent but at least it works while we use it.

A.R

My husband has been using this topically on the outer calf of his planting leg when he was pole vaulting many years ago. It is hard and causes pain when he walks. The defibron helped and then we took a week off and the pain returned so we are using it again. I was hoping the effects would be permanent but at least it works while we use it.
You could also experiment oral bpc 157 along with it to for more healing benefits, and high protein/collagen diet.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
You could also experiment oral bpc 157 along with it to for more healing benefits, and high protein/collagen diet.
What is bpc? He does get a lot of gelatin and collagen in addition to protein.
EDIT: I looked up bpc 157. Maybe instead some bromelain might be good.

Last edited: