Dean

I'm finding a low oral dose of Defibron (3-7 drops) with each meal is lessening, if not eliminating, the low-grade or worse nausea that I've experienced after eating for about as long as I can remember. It's a nice respite; and I certainly hope it continues.

Dean

A full dose (50 drops) was taken for first time, (subject) has been taking smaller dose (up to 30 or so) for about a month, divided with meals usually.

Woke up today with pronounced white lines squared around both pupils. Is this related to the higher dose? Is it revealing alien DNA or perhaps demonic possession. (Subject) is looking pretty freaky.

Otherwise, seems to work well as hangover preventative. Got pretty significantly into 104 proof bourbon and feeling pretty ok.

Smelly5

This is a very interesting and helpful substance.

I found on multiple occasions (4 drops ingested + 4 topically together) it made me;
-Calm.
Sat on a busy train and read. Could focus intensively on my book and not be distracted by surroundings.

-Able to easily summon positive emotion on the spot like when I was younger.

-Improved vision.
The "wider" vision others are talking about it something I didn't understand until experiencing it.
Since birth I haven't been able to focus in my left eye. The vision out of my left eye is like looking through a flyscreen. I'm unsure if it gets better while dosing DeFibron but I'm curious to see if it improves in anyway with continued use.

I noticed feeling slightly lethargic even with enough glucose and calories after a few hours. I think this might be related to blood pressure lowering effects. Any idea on how to balance this aspect?

Vajra

Taking it for a week, and it is already one of my favourite supplements.

At this moment the effect becomes better every day, and very consistent.

It reminds me of diamant, but more subtle, more consistent and more cummulative (in this week at least). It feels less like a drug, that works in and works out.
I can report tooth sensitivity, but I think it is my body actually fighting against pathogens. The tooth sensitivity is over now, and I think my teeth are stronger, more stress resistant and smoother since taking defibron.

The effects of defibron are subtle. I dont feel like superman, but every day this week I just think: Wow that was a good day. I feel like making the right decisions, that dont put me in stress. And if stress comes in my way, I feel super stress resistant. If I take bad food, I dont feel it. If I have a hard conversation with my boss, it doesnt affect me. If my girlfriend is in panic, I stay calm, give her love and get what she need.

Other things I noticed, all my senses are working better including smell (which I dont like that much, cause so many things smell bad and synthetic), and vision (wider view). And very noticable better hair and skin. I also feel more assertive and decisive. Last three are all confirmed by my girlfriend.

In summary, I feel more like a human being and less like a weirdo.

I take 20 drops orally in the morning, and 20 drops topically in the evening. Hope the effects stay like this :)
+1 to this, most notably the assertiveness. Makes me feel very secure in a way that seems a bit different than typical anxiolysis.
Definitely a really interesting supplement with a lot to unpack

Drareg

Has anyone else experienced Androgenic/Androsterone/Pheromone like effects after taking this? People seem to be getting irritated even intimidated around me, very much like Androsterone’s effects.
It seems to be a brood pheromone in bees, there's a list of studies here-

Have you noticed an effect around women? It's likely misandrists react around androsterone, some women can also go through temporary misandry after being cheated on or bad experiences with men in general.

Vajra

Had some wild experiences with 30-40 drops, but like with many things, powerful desired effects can be hard to sanction.
For a few days I had this wired energy, maybe not unlike cortisol, where it felt like I could just push through any task (heavy lifting for long periods, any mental strain from sustained effort, etc.) but with little apparent cost due to that 'reservoir' just feeling practically inexhaustible.
It felt like my mind was constanty performing active imagination as it engaged with the present moment, and it was like my entire perception was overclocked to have a much higher 'frame rate' than usual. Each unit of time spent being aware that one would normally apprehend felt infinitesimally small and in constant flux. I'm dying to know where the hell that specifically came from.

Vajra

- Differential Palmitoylation Directs the AMPA Receptor-Binding Protein ABP to Spines or to Intracellular Clusters

It is clear that, during some forms of LTP and LTD, AMPA receptors are shuttled between intracellular and membrane locations. For example, during LTP and the activation of silent synapses, AMPA receptors are rapidly inserted and stabilized at active synapses, thereby increasing the number of functional AMPA receptors at the synapse and the strength of the response...​
Membrane-targeted palmitoylated pABP-L/GRIP1b stabilizes AMPA receptors at the synaptic membrane, whereas nonpalmitoylated intracellular ABP-L/GRIP1a anchors AMPA receptors at extrasynaptic, intracellular locations.​
1651759798498.png

Smelly5

Does anyone else find they experience fatigue many hours after taking this supplement especially when undertaking physical exercise?

I try to keep my blood sugar up and make sure thyroid, nutrients, glucose is taken care of, but it doesn't seem to be enough

Had some wild experiences with 30-40 drops, but like with many things, powerful desired effects can be hard to sanction.
For a few days I had this wired energy, maybe not unlike cortisol, where it felt like I could just push through any task (heavy lifting for long periods, any mental strain from sustained effort, etc.) but with little apparent cost due to that 'reservoir' just feeling practically inexhaustible.
It felt like my mind was constanty performing active imagination as it engaged with the present moment, and it was like my entire perception was overclocked to have a much higher 'frame rate' than usual. Each unit of time spent being aware that one would normally apprehend felt infinitesimally small and in constant flux. I'm dying to know where the hell that specifically came from.
What was your dosing regimen for these effects, and did it continue or did the effects taper off?

Vajra

What was your dosing regimen for these effects, and did it continue or did the effects taper off?
30-40 drops daily and it's still noticeably dopaminergic and VERY axiolytic - I'd say it's great for a nootropic stack - but I basically always get diarrhea after like 15 drops. Would have to offset it with a bunch of carrots or something.
It was intense the first few days but it tapered down after a few weeks. Many such cases

Smelly5

Can someone weigh-in with the best way to consume this product? I seen to be getting inconsistent results.

With food, without food?
With fat or better with carbs?
Ingesting or on skin?

Some days the results are amazing, other times not so much. I wonder if the types of food I have with it is making the difference.

Does anyone else find they experience fatigue many hours after taking this supplement especially when undertaking physical exercise?

I try to keep my blood sugar up and make sure thyroid, nutrients, glucose is taken care of, but it doesn't seem to be enough
Definitely, if I lift weights after taking this I'll fall asleep by 9:30pm

I had most results ingesting with food like eggs and dates, no starch.

Smelly5

Can someone weigh-in with the best way to consume this product? I seen to be getting inconsistent results.

With food, without food?
With fat or better with carbs?
Ingesting or on skin?

Some days the results are amazing, other times not so much. I wonder if the types of food I have with it is making the difference.
I've had some dm's and verdict seems to be, best ingested with food and atleast some fat for the tocophorols.

A.R

I had a motorcycle accident a few year ago where I injured my knee. I went for xrays and nothing was broken, but the swelling could have interfered and I could have torn a ligament, most likely the anterior cross ligament. Now my knee is fine, no swelling or pain or whatever, but my knee has play. When my knee is bent 90 degree and I contract my hammy, my shin moves backwards at the knee, like abnormal. There is no forward or sideways play, only backwards. I guess the ligament is in a permanent stretched position.
Would it be possible if defibron could 'tighten it up'?

It’s been a few years since you made this post, but was you able to fully heal the knee injury?

I think I did a thorough search on this thread on endotoxins, LPS, and lipopolysaccharide to see if there's anything posted on positive effects endotoxin-wise from members. It doesn't seem like there's any.

So, I'm going to actually use this product to see if it helps with my hypertension problem. I've determined in another thread that endotoxins seem to be at the heart of my high blood pressure condition. I ran into an endotoxin (as well as bacterial) sshhiitt storm when I took a 3x120,000 spu daily dose of serrapeptidase to lyse plaque, only to find out later that it worsened my hypertensive condition. And I could see that my wbc, neutrophils, and monocytes increased in my CBC test. I only felt other effects - developed arthritic pain on my left hips, my eyesight become less sharp, I was finding myself at a loss retrieving names and terms (which wasn't like me), among other things. It took a while for me to realize I was living in endotoxin hell.

Glad I had ordered deFibron a few months ago and have it on hand, as being overseas it would be a 3-week wait to have it air-shipped to me by a forwarder. Now, I'm just waiting for it to liquefy from refrigerator storage.

It's Tuesday noon now. I'll have enough time to use this before my next CBC blood test on Saturday, which has been a weekly routine for me to use an affordable test ($4 here in Manila). I get the results is 2-4 hours online. Aside from wbc and neutrophils giving me a tell on the innate immune response, and the monocyte level to give me an idea of the endotoxins that activate macrophages (from monocytes), I could also look at my RBC, hemoglobin, and hematocrit levels. Currently, these 3 markers are higher than optimal, indicating some dehydration, which I take to mean low blood volume. Endotoxin can lower blood volume because it complex with albumin, and since albumin attracts sodium, there will be less albumin to keep sodium within plasma. With less sodium in plasma, there's less water that can be attracted from the ecf to plasma. This causes blood volume to be lowered.

If deFibron is able in itself to lower endotoxin levels. I could in the long run see my serum albumin levels increase (stuck at 42, on the lower end of acceptable range) as well. If not, the effect of deFibron alone won't be enough, and I would need to find other substances to complement with its action.

I also got a horrible effects from Serrapeptase. Would you know why it would make the endotoxin situation worse? Defibron definitely helps with managing endotoxin symptoms.

I am not noticing any effects from this at the full dose, oral or topical. As another poster mentioned, it may be because I already eat a boatload of long-chain saturated fats.

Which other long chain saturated fats do you eat?

@yerrag A TBI is a traumatic brain injury, which kind of sounds worse than it is. They can be significant like cerebrospinal fluid leaking out of your ears etc. or can develop over time from unresolved concussions. My estimate on those two TBI's is only a guess as we weren't doing brain scans back then, but it's probably a pretty good one.

Are you still getting good effects from Defibron?

Thanks.

I wonder if it was the antibiotic effect of the saturated esters in deFibron that arrested a chronic inflammatory condition, and this opened up a clogged transmission channel for the autonomic nervous system, and reestablished a feedback loop between your brain and sensor and motor nerves.

I've been using essential oils diffused through a cold diffuser as I sleep. The respiratory intake of such oils allow for these oils to penetrate the blood brain barrier. Not a lot of essential oil is used each night, and this is good, as the MIC of these oils are high, and the effect is gentle. It may be a good followup therapy.

This is a cold diffuser I use:

The choice of essential oils is context-dependent, and you'll find ones that will be useful for your condition with some research.

Which essential oils do you personally use?

@haidut i am wondering if there could potentially break down internal scar tissue? I had a bowel resection when I was younger and looking to clean up/breakdown some of the internal scarring

Did you have any success healing the internal damage?

Still reading through the thread, but has anyone had success with treating skin scars with Defibron? I plan to try a bottle on my keloids and see if they improve, this seems like it could be promising. The sooner I heal my skin, the sooner I will be much more comfortable in myself and have a hell of a before/after photo to share.

Also, would this also reduce skin inflammation as well?

Currently waiting on some more bottles of Dissolve-It-All from Mitolife, which are silkworm enzymes that also break down fibrosis. I ran 1 bottle and it reduced inflammation noticeably, but no noticeable impact on my scars (I am under the assumption that several months of daily usage will be a healthier measurement than just 1.5 weeks).

Have you had any success with healing your scar?

It seems to be a brood pheromone in bees, there's a list of studies here-

Have you noticed an effect around women? It's likely misandrists react around androsterone, some women can also go through temporary misandry after being cheated on or bad experiences with men in general.

That’s interesting. I think at high doses, Defibron could actually be used as a legit and powerful aromatase inhibitor. Which is amazing in comparison to pharma meds, as it doesn’t have the side effects like shutting down other important hormone production. Androsterone is also an aromatase inhibitor, so maybe that’s why it has similar effects to it.

Have you managed to sort out the fatigue effects?

Hans

Forum Supporter
It’s been a few years since you made this post, but was you able to fully heal the knee injury?
It's still lax, but it doesn't cause me any issues and doesn't pain at all. Fixing movement patterns seem to be making the biggest difference.

A.R

It's still lax, but it doesn't cause me any issues and doesn't pain at all. Fixing movement patterns seem to be making the biggest difference.
Interesting. Did you use defibron topically on the injury continuously? Also I’ve read on Oxidal thread about that being helpful applied topically on problem areas.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Interesting. Did you use defibron topically on the injury continuously? Also I’ve read on Oxidal thread about that being helpful applied topically on problem areas.
I haven't tried it yet.

yerrag

I also got a horrible effects from Serrapeptase. Would you know why it would make the endotoxin situation worse? Defibron definitely helps with managing endotoxin symptoms.
Serrapeptidase could vwry well lyse biofilms and release microbes into circulation. I think it is dose-dependent so taking too much of it would require more out of the body's immune system to deal with it.

So more bacteria killed would result in more endotoxins produced.

It's hard for me though to see the effects of Defibron.

A.R

Serrapeptidase could vwry well lyse biofilms and release microbes into circulation. I think it is dose-dependent so taking too much of it would require more out of the body's immune system to deal with it.

So more bacteria killed would result in more endotoxins produced.

It's hard for me though to see the effects of Defibron.
How is a person supposed to support the body’s immune system whilst all this is going on?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals