AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
That is not what I am saying.. Food sources are best sources of phosphatidylcholine. If you are unable or unwilling to get your get phosphatidylcholine from your diet and you want to supplement then mitolipin is best. If mitolipin is not in stock then, others have made favorable statements about it being helpful.
David,
Did haidut ever lower the amount of vit E in mitolipin?
I see posts from a few years ago, where he was considering it, but I don't have time to look through all 36 pages of this thread.
Is it still 1200 IU of E per 40 drop dose?
Paul

cremes

David,
Did haidut ever lower the amount of vit E in mitolipin?
I see posts from a few years ago, where he was considering it, but I don't have time to look through all 36 pages of this thread.
Is it still 1200 IU of E per 40 drop dose?
Paul
On Apr 9, 2019 Haidut wrote:

Less than 200 IU per 20 drops. But we may have to go back to the higher vitamin E content as people started complaining that they want more vitamin E as apparently quite a few people are using MitoLipin as their vitamin E supplement as well. Can't please everyone :):
So ~400 IU for the 40 drop dose. I read the whole thread and I don't recall any posts about Mitolipin moving back to a higher E content.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
On Apr 9, 2019 Haidut wrote:

So ~400 IU for the 40 drop dose. I read the whole thread and I don't recall any posts about Mitolipin moving back to a higher E content.
Ok.
I was looking at this thread, which mentions 1200 IU.
Maybe that post is out of date now?
Paul

cremes

Ok.
I was looking at this thread, which mentions 1200 IU.
Maybe that post is out of date now?
Paul
That's all from this same thread. The date that Haidut himself posted the information does matter, not the date that someone else is paraphrasing him. I didn't link it in my original response but if you go to page 29 I believe you'll find that Apr 9 2019 post I referenced.

I believe what I posted is the most current. I haven't seen anything to contradict it. At worst you may need to scrub through 7-9 pages of this thread (from page 29 forward) and read it yourself.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
That's all from this same thread. The date that Haidut himself posted the information does matter, not the date that someone else is paraphrasing him. I didn't link it in my original response but if you go to page 29 I believe you'll find that Apr 9 2019 post I referenced.

I believe what I posted is the most current. I haven't seen anything to contradict it. At worst you may need to scrub through 7-9 pages of this thread (from page 29 forward) and read it yourself.
I see it now.
I really appreciate your help.
Thanks.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
@haidut are you going to be releasing your product any time soon? I want to try this and if it’s going to be a month or more out I’ll try this fatty15 company until your product is released
No response back so I guess I’ll give this product a try. Maybe he is not going to release this product.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Does Mitolipin have to be taken in the full 40 drop dose, all at once, to be effective?
I am taking 20 mg a day, split into three doses.

cremes

Does Mitolipin have to be taken in the full 40 drop dose, all at once, to be effective?
I am taking 20 mg a day, split into three doses.
IME, no. I think consistency of application is key. Recall its purpose; replacing unsaturated fats in cardiolipin with saturated fats. The amount in 40 drops is infinitesimal. I believe it needs to be taken for at least 3 months to have a _lasting_ effect. That said, other reports in this thread indicate it could lead to uncoupling within a week or two.

BTW, I take all of my dose topically and none of it orally.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
IME, no. I think consistency of application is key. Recall its purpose; replacing unsaturated fats in cardiolipin with saturated fats. The amount in 40 drops is infinitesimal. I believe it needs to be taken for at least 3 months to have a _lasting_ effect. That said, other reports in this thread indicate it could lead to uncoupling within a week or two.

BTW, I take all of my dose topically and none of it orally.
Thanks. I take it topically, too.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
That's what Peat suggested when asked about saturated PC. He said something along the lines of "I would start with 200mg - 3oomg at dinner".
Does anyone know what Peat's source for saturated PC was?

RealNeat

Can't I just cook my eggs in butter and/ or coconut oil and achieve similar effects?

RealNeat

One serving of mitolipin has the same amount of phosphatidylcholine as 2 eggs. Since some of the PC in eggs is unsaturated, 4 eggs should give you the same amount of saturated PC as in mitolipin.
Let's say you supplement 200mg of PC, but eat 6g of unsaturated fat. Why would your body not include those PUFA into the cell membranes? PUFA depletion is the only way to get rid of PUFA.
So wouldnt that also make eating eggs counterproductive too? Someone trying to achieve PUFA depletion would still be better off taking Mitolipin (and avoiding PUFA) rather than eating eggs theoretically since eggs are almost never PUFA free? Or do you think one could make headway with eggs as the only major PUFA source (in terms of cardiolipin)

Hans

Forum Supporter
So wouldnt that also make eating eggs counterproductive too? Someone trying to achieve PUFA depletion would still be better off taking Mitolipin (and avoiding PUFA) rather than eating eggs theoretically since eggs are almost never PUFA free? Or do you think one could make headway with eggs as the only major PUFA source (in terms of cardiolipin)
Egg consumption has been shown to lower inflammation, improve insulin sensitivity and much more. I see no reason to avoid it just because it contains PUFA.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals