SolBan - Liquid Aspirin/Caffeine/Niacinamide Mix

Advocate2021

I also experience the cough and lung irritation reaction when this product is sprayed, even if I hold my breath I react to the remnants in the air that result and if someone else uses it I react if I walk near the are where it was sprayed, even many minutes after. I think putting the liquid in the hand and applying with fingers or perhaps using a cotton pad would alleviate this. Going to try that and see if it does.
Hi Haidut, I really enjoy this product but I have noticed a difference since the inclusion of the succinic acid that I just want to make you aware of: I notice that when I spray the product on my skin, it diffuses into the air more than the old product did and if I happen to breathe in at that moment it can cause coughing. I’ve been holding my breath when I apply the product and for the most part that problem has resolved itself. I just never had that issue before with the old product so I’m wondering if the inclusion of this new ingredient might be causing this cloud like dispersion that can catch you off guard if you happen to be inhaling at that moment. Otherwise its awesome, thanks for developing it!
I also experience the cough and lung irritation reaction when this product is sprayed, even if I hold my breath I react to the remnants in the air that result and if someone else uses it I react if I walk near the are where it was sprayed, even many minutes after. I think putting the liquid in the hand and applying with fingers or perhaps using a cotton pad would alleviate this. Going to try that and see if it does.

Shep Proudfoot

Not sure if anyone has posted on the benefits for eczema but Solban works amazingly well. I had stubborn eczema on both hands thanks to hockey gloves and within 2 weeks it’s 99% gone. Only one tiny spot left. Really helps with taking away the itch as well.

James b

Can anyone comment on this product, looks potentially quite good for those of us that suffer fungal skin issues

Jasonpk

Hey Haidt, I recently ordered 2 bottles of Solban and on both of the bottles, the lables have succinic acid listed twice, with aspirin being absent from the list. I assume this is a typo and the actual bottle still contains aspirin, correct?

Austin Resch

Been using this on my face for the past week and it has done wonders for my skin. Rosacea down, acne down, less oily, pores smaller, unbelievable. My skin wasn't particularly bad or anything before I started using it but now I see the contrast it is quite surprising, in the best possible way.

Only wish there was a bigger bottle I could buy so I could use if for sunscreen on my whole body. I spend a lot of time in the canary islands and to be able to where a sunscreen everyday that wasn't full of toxins would be great.

What are the recommendations for Solban as a sunscreen? Is there an estimated uv rating one could give it? How long does it last, would it still work after a swim in the ocean? Does it need to be reapplied often?

Either way love the product!
How has your progress been going regarding rosacea using Solban?
It's pretty easy to measure.....just multiply the dose by mg on the label = total for the bottle. I did it with powders + whole aspirin, and then added a little vodka (didn't measure).

2400mg B3

600mg Caffeine

600mg Apirin

Vodka (1/2tsp???)

Less than $1 worth of ingredients. Probably not as good as Haidut's, but close enough for me.

I used to use only 5 sprays per night, and now I use double or triple that at least.

Cheers!:D
How much distilled water as the core solvent in this recipe? Do you think salicylic acid USP would be equally effective to swap in place of aspirin (equal mg amount)?
Because all the salicylic acid salts rapidly break down into salicylic acid and whatever the other compound is and it is salicylic acid that is the active ingredient. So, magnesium salicylate breaks down into salicylic acid and magensium and aspirin breaks down into acetic acid and salicylic acid. If anything, the magnesium salt would have even more benefit given magnesium's role in ATP synthesis. I have not seen anything showing acetic acid having benefits on the skin.
Based on this, would it be fine to use salicylic acid USP in place of aspirin for "home brew"?