Smelly5

How long would this product keep for if it were kept on a shelf away from light?

cremes

Can we get an updated version of Mitolipin that gives us a dose of pentadecanoic acid directly into our cardiolipin? I assume it would be called something like:

dipentadecanoylphosphatidylcholine

It's the new hotness but it ticks all of the Peat boxes too.

This new C15 fatty acid is available as a standalone supplement called Fatty15. They are charging an absolute arm and a leg for it... $1.30 to $1.70 per 100mg capsule depending on whether or not you buy their subscription. Holy cow.

cremes

Just listened to Bioenergetics episode 103 and see that you covered this topic. You have a new product in the works with C15 and C17 suspended in oil.

I suppose if you can do a revised mitolipin with C17 then that might be called dimargyroylphosphatidylcholine.

I know it’s unlikely there are any studies inserting these odd chain fatty acids directly into cardiolipin but wouldn’t that be an interesting idea for original research?

sugarisgreat

Anyone get a significant libido boost from this?

I've taken Mitolipin many times in the past but today I took a dose along with Progesterone DHEA, Androsterone and 7-Keto and I the only time I remember feeling this horny was when I was a teenager. Also took some b-vitamins and 500mg of niacinamide, methylene blue and some 10-methoxy harmalan but i've taken those before with the DHEA, Progest, Andro and 7-keto combo and never had this kind of libido boost.

I'm curious as to what might be causing this, i would guess that the re-saturation of the cell and the subsequent improvement of the electron transport chain is the main cause but I do not know.

What i do know is i feel incredible and extremely virile like I haven't since i was a teenager (i'm 33 btw).
There is definitely something too this. I am 53 and have not had any real feelings along the lines you mentioned for over 10 years. I suddenly feel different. I thought it may be the progesterone I was taking, but I have also been consistenly taking Mitolipin. Thank you for your post.

Texon

Great testimonial- thanks! I love it, too, and am on my 3rd or 4th bottle...
If this is too personal no problem if you would rather not answer but...have you noticed any effects on libido from this. I haven't looked into this before but it seems like it could be a very foundational type of supplement.

Texon

Yes I've tried mitolipin, and no, it's unlike to remodel cell membranes and get rid of PUFAs, since the diet still contains PUFA.
I'd rather just stick to eggs or buy a fully hydrogenated soy phosphatidylcholine on alibaba. Much cheaper for much bigger doses. Then I'd use 3g of that daily.
Hans do you know of a branded product like this that might be available on Amazon? Would it boost mood and recovery from exercise? Also a bit off topic but what do you think about the elderly man that had a huge increase in libido after a couple months of alpha gpc supplementation? No indication of dosage though.

David PS

Hans do you know of a branded product like this that might be available on Amazon? Would it boost mood and recovery from exercise? Also a bit off topic but what do you think about the elderly man that had a huge increase in libido after a couple months of alpha gpc supplementation? No indication of dosage though.
Mitolipin is the best but BodyBio PC has been mentioned favorably in the past. At one time it was less expensive at Iherb.com.

Mossy

Mitolipin is the best but BodyBio PC has been mentioned favorably in the past. At one time it was less expensive at Iherb.com.
Are you saying this is a saturated phosphatidylcholine, comparable to mitolipin? I don't see any reference to it being saturated; and I see it has PUFA, flax seed oil, though maybe that is minimal.

David PS

Are you saying this is a saturated phosphatidylcholine, comparable to mitolipin? I don't see any reference to it being saturated; and I see it has PUFA, flax seed oil, though maybe that is minimal.

That is not what I am saying.. Food sources are best sources of phosphatidylcholine. If you are unable or unwilling to get your get phosphatidylcholine from your diet and you want to supplement then mitolipin is best. If mitolipin is not in stock then, others have made favorable statements about it being helpful.

Mossy

That is not what I am saying.. Food sources are best sources of phosphatidylcholine. If you are unable or unwilling to get your get phosphatidylcholine from your diet and you want to supplement then mitolipin is best. If mitolipin is not in stock then, others have made favorable statements about it being helpful.
Thanks for clarifying, but I can share from my own experience that mitolipin is distinct from non-saturated choline and for me it doesn't feel like one could replace the other. But, I'm about as layman as you can get when it comes to biology, chemistry, etc., so maybe the argument can be made scientifically that they do similar things.

sunny

Thanks for clarifying, but I can share from my own experience that mitolipin is distinct from non-saturated choline and for me it doesn't feel like one could replace the other. But, I'm about as layman as you can get when it comes to biology, chemistry, etc., so maybe the argument can be made scientifically that they do similar things.
What have you experienced from mitolipin, if you don't mind sharing?

Mossy

What have you experienced from mitolipin, if you don't mind sharing?
It's been quite a while since I've taken it, but it feels like I'm running on all cylinders, and have a solid and steady through-put of energy and focus. I am hyper sensitive to supplements, so a high dose can actually be over-stimulating for me; but not in a caffeine way, with jitters, more about being too alert and over-thinking. It's been quite some time since I've taken it and would like to try it again. When I took it the first time, I was dealing with large levels of stress which I feel added to the over-stimulating effects—I was already on high-alert, so to speak. My interest in taking it again is for liver support, and to use it as a carrier for fat-soluble vitamins: A,D,E, and K. My understanding is it could assist in the absorption of those vitamins.

Other choline, non-saturated, tends to make me feel turned down a bit, and a little off at times, maybe sedated or blunted. In fairness, maybe I haven't tried the right one yet; but, as long as I can get saturated, I'll opt for that.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I couldn't find anything branded. Just Alibaba sources.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Can we get an updated version of Mitolipin that gives us a dose of pentadecanoic acid directly into our cardiolipin? I assume it would be called something like:

dipentadecanoylphosphatidylcholine

It's the new hotness but it ticks all of the Peat boxes too.

This new C15 fatty acid is available as a standalone supplement called Fatty15. They are charging an absolute arm and a leg for it... $1.30 to $1.70 per 100mg capsule depending on whether or not you buy their subscription. Holy cow.

@haidut are you going to be releasing your product any time soon? I want to try this and if it’s going to be a month or more out I’ll try this fatty15 company until your product is released

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals