Low Toxin Videos Cure depression (and more) with glucose

TripleOG

What would be the cut off point, how to know you have reached maximum amount for one single dose?
When to stop increasing?
From what I gathered, you stop increasing when symptoms stop improving or when they go away completely.

Then you ride that out for 3-6 months to establish a new set point.

Symptom assessment will be different from person to person, which is why he tests patients along the way.

Krigeren

It needs to be taken at one time because we are basically forcing a bunch of glucose all at once to help reset the glucose system connected to the brain.

I can see the logic, but that would sometimes be tough for me to do at work day-in-and-out. Would you happen to recall the video or article where this is discussed by Dr. Stephens? Thank you.

OP
T

TheCodez

I can see the logic, but that would sometimes be tough for me to do at work day-in-and-out. Would you happen to recall the video or article where this is discussed by Dr. Stephens? Thank you.
5 tbsp of dextrose temporarily suspends sufficiently for drinking in about 1/4 cup of water. I pre-mix mine into small jars (I use these) that I can take to work or anywhere else and consume in under 20 seconds. It definitely takes less total time than it would to mix into a larger quantity of water and drink throughout the day. Even if the single-shot approach wasn't required, I'd still prefer to do it that way as I can easily rinse my mouth afterward and minimize dextrose to tooth contact. I'd think sipping on it throughout the day would almost certainly increase your chances of tooth decay over time.

Nebula

5 tbsp of dextrose temporarily suspends sufficiently for drinking in about 1/4 cup of water. I pre-mix mine into small jars (I use these) that I can take to work or anywhere else and consume in under 20 seconds. It definitely takes less total time than it would to mix into a larger quantity of water and drink throughout the day. Even if the single-shot approach wasn't required, I'd still prefer to do it that way as I can easily rinse my mouth afterward and minimize dextrose to tooth contact. I'd think sipping on it throughout the day would almost certainly increase your chances of tooth decay over time.
So you don't even fully dissolve your dextrose until its clear into water? I get major stomach upset if its not fully dissolved.

Krigeren

Good idea.. I am thinking of pre-mixing a quart tumbler and throwing some ice and a little salt in there and will take what amounts to 3 tbsp "shots" (to start) while at work.

Might be a stupid question, but would there be any issue with having the dextrose dissolve over the course of the day? PediaLyte for example may sit on a shelf for months, so I'm guessing probably not.

So you don't even fully dissolve your dextrose until its clear into water? I get major stomach upset if its not fully dissolved.

Am also concerned about this, was part of the reason for my question above. Want to see if the Dr. has any "tips or tricks". Thor said he originally downed a dextrose post-workout drink.

lilrawhoney

Forum Supporter
I’m not sure if it would cause tooth decay over time, but I find it interesting that other sugars make my teeth hurt, but I don’t get that with Dextrose.

Abmartich

El aumento máximo de glucosa/dextrosa impulsa con fuerza la desintoxicación del cobre. Especialmente en el cerebro.

El aumento máximo de glucosa en combinación con descargas de niacina brinda un nivel de fuerza y profundidad de descarga nunca antes vista.

Entonces, según mis observaciones, la falta de glucosa es un factor limitante de desintoxicación y curación. La glucosa, también conocida como dextrosa, es el camino.

I ran across "Thor" Torrens while continuing to research things related to the "low toxin" / "low a" lifestyle. Thor is another huge proponent of this WOE. Additionally he's also been seeing quite a few people helped by including 4 fairly large daily doses of glucose in their diet. Specifically anything related to a number of neurological issues like depression, anxiety, PTSD and post concussion syndrome. He's pretty convinced that depression is just a glucose deficiency in the brain. To that end he interviewed Dr David Stephens a neuropsychologist who claims a 100% success rate treating patients using the glucose approach. I believe this may be life changing information for many.
I ran across "Thor" Torrens while continuing to research things related to the "low toxin" / "low a" lifestyle. Thor is another huge proponent of this WOE. Additionally he's also been seeing quite a few people helped by including 4 fairly large daily doses of glucose in their diet. Specifically anything related to a number of neurological issues like depression, anxiety, PTSD and post concussion syndrome. He's pretty convinced that depression is just a glucose deficiency in the brain. To that end he interviewed Dr David Stephens a neuropsychologist who claims a 100% success rate treating patients using the glucose approach. I believe this may be life changing information for many.
I don't have access to pure glucose and I'm wondering if it would be the same to use maltodextrin, cyclodextrin or palatinose.

I see that there is not much difference between dextrose and maltodextrin.

I don't have access to pure glucose and I'm wondering if it would be the same to use maltodextrin, cyclodextrin or palatinose.

I see that there is not much difference between dextrose and maltodextrin.
Glucose/dextrose is a monosaccharide.
Maltodextrin is an oligosaccharide.
Cyclodextrin is an oligosaccharide.
Palatinose is a disaccharide.

So no.

Things that are different are not the same.

Maybe you could do some chemistry to the complicated sugars to break them down into monosaccharides before taking them? Just a thought. I don't have any suggestions for how that might be done.

OP
T

TheCodez

I don't bother fully dissolving it. I've had as much as 10 tablespoons of dextrose powder in just enough water to be pourable and still experienced zero stomach discomfort. Sorry to hear it isn't working like that for you.

BRENBAIL

Forum Supporter
With the conventional thought that sugar causes fatty liver and high cholesterol, how does glucose fit into this? I have a friend with post-concussion syndrome that also has extremely poor digestion (possibly a chronic gut candida yeast infection, as she also has severe bloating and a white coated tongue), and one of her liver enzymes are high.
So, would this exacerbate her liver problems?
Would this feed the yeast? She can't tolerate ANY starches so far.
She's severely debilitated, and I would love to share this info with her but these are concerns she would have.

BRENBAIL

Forum Supporter
BTW, I was curious and took 2tbsp last night in about 6oz water before bed. I woke up at 4am this morning and couldn't fall back asleep. I felt very fluid retentive and gained 2.5lbs from yesterday :(
I wonder if I was detoxing. I'm still willing to try it, so I took only 1 tbsp this morning.
I am nervous about more weight gain. It's so hard for me to lose weight still, and I gain very easy. Should I cut my carbs during meals to compensate, or does this increase metabolism? I hate to think about this as a calorie thing, as I do believe weight issues are driven by liver congestion & hormonal/gut imbalances. But, just can't help but think that if my liver is still congested, it may not tolerate more glucose and will store it instead.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
BTW, I was curious and took 2tbsp last night in about 6oz water before bed. I woke up at 4am this morning and couldn't fall back asleep. I felt very fluid retentive and gained 2.5lbs from yesterday :(
I wonder if I was detoxing. I'm still willing to try it, so I took only 1 tbsp this morning.
I am nervous about more weight gain. It's so hard for me to lose weight still, and I gain very easy. Should I cut my carbs during meals to compensate, or does this increase metabolism? I hate to think about this as a calorie thing, as I do believe weight issues are driven by liver congestion & hormonal/gut imbalances. But, just can't help but think that if my liver is still congested, it may not tolerate more glucose and will store it instead.
I worked up to 40g 3 times a day over a couple of weeks. I haven't gained weight. I have noticed that I don't have cravings for sweet things like candy and cookies or even fruit. The dextrose must be satisfying me. So I am not eating extra stuff and I think that will keep me from gaining too much weight. I don't know if it is the betaine HCl that I took previously or the dextrose but my digestion is better these days. I have a fungus in my tooth/sinus area and have had it for more than 20 years. The dextrose isn't activating it as much as sorbitol did. So I think you should suggest your friend try the dextrose. But maybe she should contact Dr. Stephens. He would be able to give her good advice.

lilrawhoney

Forum Supporter
With the conventional thought that sugar causes fatty liver and high cholesterol, how does glucose fit into this? I have a friend with post-concussion syndrome that also has extremely poor digestion (possibly a chronic gut candida yeast infection, as she also has severe bloating and a white coated tongue), and one of her liver enzymes are high.
So, would this exacerbate her liver problems?
Would this feed the yeast? She can't tolerate ANY starches so far.
She's severely debilitated, and I would love to share this info with her but these are concerns she would have.
Glucose is different from sucrose, fructose and other sugars. I am pretty sensitive to fructose, but dextrose (pure glucose) seems to keep my blood sugar stable without hypoglycemic episodes. Dr. Stephens says that dextrose should restore full liver function as the liver runs on glucose. Fructose/sucrose are not vital nutrients, but the body needs glucose so much that no matter what you eat the body will create glucose. If we weren’t getting glucose we would die very quickly.

My thoughts are that dextrose could really help those who have poor digestion and trouble breaking down starches, because starches are usually where we get the majority of our glucose from without having to consume a ton of fructose (like with fruit). The dextrose is just giving them an easily utilized source of glucose that’s easy on digestion. I’ve also become a lot more regular since I started taking it and I’ve seen others report the same.

BRENBAIL

Forum Supporter
Glucose is different from sucrose, fructose and other sugars. I am pretty sensitive to fructose, but dextrose (pure glucose) seems to keep my blood sugar stable without hypoglycemic episodes. Dr. Stephens says that dextrose should restore full liver function as the liver runs on glucose. Fructose/sucrose are not vital nutrients, but the body needs glucose so much that no matter what you eat the body will create glucose. If we weren’t getting glucose we would die very quickly.

My thoughts are that dextrose could really help those who have poor digestion and trouble breaking down starches, because starches are usually where we get the majority of our glucose from without having to consume a ton of fructose (like with fruit). The dextrose is just giving them an easily utilized source of glucose that’s easy on digestion. I’ve also become a lot more regular since I started taking it and I’ve seen others report the same.
Thanks! I can just hear her laugh at me though because of the conventional thought of 'sugar' causing fatty liver and feeding her yeast issues. I do understand that this will be quickly absorbed so it can't 'feed' anything, but wasn't sure about the liver. When I even search on DuckDuckgo I don't see any studies on dextrose & liver function.

lilrawhoney

Forum Supporter
Thanks! I can just hear her laugh at me though because of the conventional thought of 'sugar' causing fatty liver and feeding her yeast issues. I do understand that this will be quickly absorbed so it can't 'feed' anything, but wasn't sure about the liver. When I even search on DuckDuckgo I don't see any studies on dextrose & liver function.
This might be a stupid question, but did you search dextrose and liver function or *glucose* and liver function?

BRENBAIL

Forum Supporter
I worked up to 40g 3 times a day over a couple of weeks. I haven't gained weight. I have noticed that I don't have cravings for sweet things like candy and cookies or even fruit. The dextrose must be satisfying me. So I am not eating extra stuff and I think that will keep me from gaining too much weight. I don't know if it is the betaine HCl that I took previously or the dextrose but my digestion is better these days. I have a fungus in my tooth/sinus area and have had it for more than 20 years. The dextrose isn't activating it as much as sorbitol did. So I think you should suggest your friend try the dextrose. But maybe she should contact Dr. Stephens. He would be able to give her good advice.
thanks! I'm trying it out because I did have a moderate concussion when I was a kid. This would explain my hormonal disregulation, neck/shoulder pain, GI issues, sleep issues, weight issues, etc.

BRENBAIL

Forum Supporter
This might be a stupid question, but did you search dextrose and liver function or *glucose* and liver function?
I believe it was dextrose. I was wondering if the word 'glucose' would interpret it as blood sugars. Maybe if I put 'oral glucose' may solve that problem.

Ras

Thanks! I can just hear her laugh at me though because of the conventional thought of 'sugar' causing fatty liver and feeding her yeast issues.
When conventional doesn't cure, it's time for unconventional.

mosaic01

There's one important thing to know when experimenting with dextrose. If symptoms appear while taking it in lower doses, it is not advised to lower the supplemental amount even further. Rather, it's a sign that the body needs more. Often way more.

Some people start with 25g three times per day and immediately run into issues. This is often a sign the body needs more. Imagine what happens when you take 25g for the first time. The brain, for the first time in years or decades, suddenly has excess energy to work with. Within minutes, the glucose will be gone from the bloodstream and the brain asks for more. If you don't provide more, the situation will be even worse than before.

Especially during the first week, symptoms will be pronounced from not taking enough because the liver and muscle stores need to be filled up via glucose loading. It will eradicate all sugar cravings, which are just desperate cries for glucose, not sucrose.

A healthy brain needs at least 150g of glucose every day at rest without any activity, but an injured brain likely needs more. As the rest of the body receives around 25% of the available glucose, one needs to add that to the amount to take. An intake of 300g is reasonable. Everything up to 500g is a perfectly physiological amount. The body simply burns through it. 9% of dextrose powder is water. So 100g dextrose monohydrate is 91g glucose.

Glucose is solidified life energy.

Dr. Stephens says his patients can over time often reduce the dose, once the normal glucose metabolism is being restored. It is important to note that his protocol aims for a complete recovery within 6 months, after which the dextrose is stopped completely and the gained weight is quickly lost again.

He also explains weight gain can be avoided during the 6 months of therapy by eating only protein and fat and limit all dietary carbs. The other option is to limit fat drastically.

Regarding the liver:

1718989517461.png

Glucose/dextrose maxing pushes copper detox hard.

Same experience for me. Pushed copper out of the liver, I think. I think dextrose will turn out to be the primary antidote to chronic copper overload. The lack of glucose and glycogen in the brain and liver is probably the actual cause of unusable copper accumulating in the first place, because the amount of copper in the diet has decreased during the last 100 years and people take copper-antagonists en masse. There's something about copper that I can't put my finger on but I think organic copper from food is not the culprit for high copper levels in hair or blood, it's a sign that something else is wrong. I've read several reports of people not going anywhere while taking massive amounts of copper-antagonists for years.

I know my health went downhill quickly on supplemental copper though.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I think dextrose will turn out to be the primary antidote to chronic copper overload.
This would be so incredible if true and I will be pushing this theory to the max to find out. I have been waiting for the next piece of the detox puzzle and it is looking more and more like this is it. I have been asking God how can we have Restoration if many of us are loaded up on copper and it is darn near impossible to get out and takes so long to get it out. Looks like prayers have been answered, yet again. :pray

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals