Simple Heating Of Tumor Often Leads To A Rapid And Complete Cure

richofden

Forum Supporter
Thanks, I do take the Niacinamide but maybe I need more. Im now using the cypro for sleep and so far its really helping. I discovered much later after posting my question, that an infestation of Tape Worms were huge issue and Ive had them from childhood and the damage they do reduced proper flow in colon and intestines and I was being poisoned, so am in clean up mode. Will get back to MB later on.
I only use mini doses us Niacinamide to combat those cytotoxic symptoms. Yeah, do I know what you mean when it comes to tape worms!! I just had a period with really huge infections from it, and it came out of the blue, or so I thought. It turns out that all I had to do was resume my intake of Colostrum to build up some antibodies in that regards, I think it´s the IGA it mainly works on, but then IGM takes over afterwards in a much larger scale, so I figured that I´d be better off taking it momentarily. Atm I´m experiencing with selfmade Activated Charcoal patch on my liver which seems to give some relief too. I don´t mix it with anything, just plain AC. I also use cypro, but dang it really can make me wasted sometimes. Still need to figure out a protocol to combat that. Cypro works wonders though :)

JacquelineNZ

I only use mini doses us Niacinamide to combat those cytotoxic symptoms. Yeah, do I know what you mean when it comes to tape worms!! I just had a period with really huge infections from it, and it came out of the blue, or so I thought. It turns out that all I had to do was resume my intake of Colostrum to build up some antibodies in that regards, I think it´s the IGA it mainly works on, but then IGM takes over afterwards in a much larger scale, so I figured that I´d be better off taking it momentarily. Atm I´m experiencing with selfmade Activated Charcoal patch on my liver which seems to give some relief too. I don´t mix it with anything, just plain AC. I also use cypro, but dang it really can make me wasted sometimes. Still need to figure out a protocol to combat that. Cypro works wonders though :)
Hey yes I read amazing info recently about charcoal patches helping the liver. Plus they took it internally to take the load off and fully regenerated. Wish the Colostrum was enough to sort mine, they were huge and small intestine was blocked from build up, have had to do months of clearing with alternate killing to get them out. Scary how many there were. Nearly finished and so am focussed on rebuilding my body and becoming metabolically strong and supporting better liver function.

richofden

Forum Supporter
Hey yes I read amazing info recently about charcoal patches helping the liver. Plus they took it internally to take the load off and fully regenerated. Wish the Colostrum was enough to sort mine, they were huge and small intestine was blocked from build up, have had to do months of clearing with alternate killing to get them out. Scary how many there were. Nearly finished and so am focussed on rebuilding my body and becoming metabolically strong and supporting better liver function.
Good plan :)

Jon2547

Dr. Coley used fevers to cure plenty of cancer patients. And he was working at a renowned hospital. Without searching, I think it was in the state of New York.

aliml

Abstract​

Glucose uptake is essential for cancer glycolysis and is involved in non-shivering thermogenesis of adipose tissues1,2,3,4,5,6. Most cancers use glycolysis to harness energy for their infinite growth, invasion and metastasis2,7,8. Activation of thermogenic metabolism in brown adipose tissue (BAT) by cold and drugs instigates blood glucose uptake in adipocytes4,5,9. However, the functional effects of the global metabolic changes associated with BAT activation on tumour growth are unclear. Here we show that exposure of tumour-bearing mice to cold conditions markedly inhibits the growth of various types of solid tumours, including clinically untreatable cancers such as pancreatic cancers. Mechanistically, cold-induced BAT activation substantially decreases blood glucose and impedes the glycolysis-based metabolism in cancer cells. The removal of BAT and feeding on a high-glucose diet under cold exposure restore tumour growth, and genetic deletion of Ucp1—the key mediator for BAT-thermogenesis—ablates the cold-triggered anticancer effect. In a pilot human study, mild cold exposure activates a substantial amount of BAT in both healthy humans and a patient with cancer with mitigated glucose uptake in the tumour tissue. These findings provide a previously undescribed concept and paradigm for cancer therapy that uses a simple and effective approach. We anticipate that cold exposure and activation of BAT through any other approach, such as drugs and devices either alone or in combination with other anticancer therapeutics, will provide a general approach for the effective treatment of various cancers.

Main​

BAT is a specialized tissue for energy expenditure by generating heat4. Cold-acclimatization-, diet- and drug-triggered sympathetic activation induces BAT activation and the conversion of white adipose tissue (WAT) to a brown-like phenotype5,6,24,25,26,27. Accordingly, activated BAT and browning WAT generate heat through non-shivering thermogenesis (NST)28,29, which is mediated by uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1) expressed in the inner membrane of the mitochondria30. Accumulating evidence shows that glucose contributes to the BAT thermogenesis and genetic knockdown of Glut1 and Glut4 or hexokinase (the initial enzyme in glycolysis) markedly impairs metabolism9. BAT-mediated NST is an effective energy-expenditure mechanism for reducing body weight and improving metabolic dysfunctions in obese and diabetic animals4,26,27. As a substantial amount of BAT tissue mass exists in adult humans, it is speculated that activation of BAT thermogenesis would provide an attractive approach for treating obesity and type 2 diabetes mellitus4,26,27.

Here we show that BAT activation induced by cold acclimatization markedly inhibited the growth of various solid tumours, dependent on UCP1 thermogenesis. BAT removal and genetic deletion of Ucp1 restored the tumour growth rate under cold exposure. We provide mechanistic insights into NST-triggered tumour suppression. Finally, we provide preliminary findings of BAT activation in both adult healthy humans and a patient with cancer by mild cold exposure. Cold exposure also markedly reduced glucose uptake in a human tumour. Our discoveries provide a concept for cancer treatment and will offer substantial clinical benefits for patients with cancer.