Low Toxin Videos Cure depression (and more) with glucose

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I have been mixing 3tbsp dextrose with 1 tbsp maple syrup and 1tbsp raw honey inside 1 liter of water for a slightly better experience. Adding in some fructose with the honey and maple syrup has made it more satisfying, easier to digest, and prevents the pink 'yin' / excessive dampness tongue I was getting when I was taking dextrose by itself.

There's also something to be said about adding a pinch of salt and/or some potassium chloride with it.

orangebear

Sounds wacky at first glance, but so did vA toxicity; I’d love to see more research on this. I’m curious how y’all do on it. I’ll be watching this thread and perhaps I’ll try it once I get through my current list of things to try.

Aspekt

I remember an experience years ago out with a family member, being in a depressed hypothyroid (psuedo)fuge state at and buying some glucose tablets, the feeling of mood normalizing and energy lifting after chewing one was incredibly rapid - I don't believe I've ever experienced that kind of shift in an equivalent situation from sucrose, even accounting for the slower absorbtion and cleave time pure sucrose doesn't feel restorative in a way glucose does.

Speculating that suboptimal metabolism or digestion might inhibit the ability to effectively and effeciently break disaccharides and get the glucose where it needs to go more totally and rapidly.

We know there's a dramatic difference in disaccharide and polysaccharide tolerance amongst even euthyroid folks, as much as the sugar phobics would prefer not to acknowledge the existence of Phelphsian 10,000+ cal high carb diets, so it stands to reason that giving the brain the most immediately usable sugar that doesn't need to be cleaved before metabolism would probably benefit someone in a reduced-function state. Will give larger amounts a try and report back

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Are you taking it straight or mixing it with a liquid?
I mix it with about 8 ounces of water. I have worked up to 5 tablespoons four times a day.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
I mix it with about 8 ounces of water. I have worked up to 5 tablespoons four times a day.
Do you think it could also be sipped throughout the whole day or does it need to be: "take a hit" of it, then nothing, then again "take a hit", then wait again...?
Do you need to allow time in between taking it or you could sip on it continuously?
Thanks

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Do you think it could also be sipped throughout the whole day or does it need to be: "take a hit" of it, then nothing, then again "take a hit", then wait again...?
It needs to be taken at one time because we are basically forcing a bunch of glucose all at once to help reset the glucose system connected to the brain.
Do you need to allow time in between taking it or you could sip on it continuously?
I take it first thing soon as I wake up. If it is a workout day for me, I take another dose right after workout which is right before breakfast. Then in between lunch and dinner, and then right before bed.

On non workout days, I take it soon as I rise, in between breakfast and lunch, in between lunch and dinner, and right before bed.

This one thing, glucose maxing, can and will be life changing for many people. In combination with the low poison A diet and low toxin lifestyle our health will be Restored as promised. I am getting the word out to as many people as I can. It's beautiful. :hattip

lilrawhoney

Forum Supporter
It tastes great to me directly from a spoon. I wonder if the sublingual absorption is a good or bad thing for this purpose?

How much dextrose did you start with?

One issue is that the fructose can have negative effects, especially on the liver. I never did well on high sucrose/fructose and did much better with more starch. Dextrose for me doesn't seem to cause the issues sucrose did but I am still feeling cautious about upping it too much yet.
I was nervous to try it, because sucrose/fructose gives me adrenaline dumping, and makes my teeth hurt among other unpleasant symptoms. So far dextrose gives me none of those unpleasant symptoms. It feels completely different.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I was nervous to try it, because sucrose/fructose gives me adrenaline dumping, and makes my teeth hurt among other unpleasant symptoms. So far dextrose gives me none of those unpleasant symptoms. It feels completely different.
I have noticed this feels much better and different than other concentrated sweets. I also haven't noticed hypoglycemia if I take it without food. I think @charlie goes all in on things but maybe I will up my dose to 2 T at a time. I actually like a spoonful dry and then chew it up.

lilrawhoney

Forum Supporter
I have noticed this feels much better and different than other concentrated sweets. I also haven't noticed hypoglycemia if I take it without food. I think @charlie goes all in on things but maybe I will up my dose to 2 T at a time. I actually like a spoonful dry and then chew it up.
I had horrible reactive hypoglycemia. Going low A, cutting sugar and caffeine, and eating lots of soluble fiber completely took care of it. I have no symptoms of hypoglycemia with dextrose. I took 4 tablespoons in water this morning and I felt great.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I think @charlie goes all in on things but maybe I will up my dose to 2 T at a time. I actually like a spoonful dry and then chew it up.
I was doing quite a bit of glucose already before I started the protocol so I was able to move up to 5 tablespoons 4 times a day fairly quickly. But yeh, I tend to go all in. :ss2

orangebear

I was doing quite a bit of glucose already before I started the protocol so I was able to move up to 5 tablespoons 4 times a day fairly quickly. But yeh, I tend to go all in. :ss2
I’m glad there are some braver people to try things first and report back for the more cautious of us. 😄

Nebula

I got dextrose from brewery supply store and it doesn’t dissolve fully without heating the water first. I'm guessing its just the grain size its not as fine as the powders sold for use in post-workout shakes. If I heat up the solution and stir it goes completely clear. For those of you who have the work-out shake products does yours go completely clear just by stirring or shaking?

I'm noticing my eyes feel some pain when I wake up after a day of 3x25g of dextrose. It seems like I'm not metabolizing the dextrose fully and its just skyrocketing my blood sugar until I slowly use it up and urinate it out. It also seems to give me some insomnia. What does this say about the state of my metabolism? That I'm insulin resistant? Something is blocking glucose from entering my cells? Are there any tips for increasing glucose uptake? Would a little salt/potassium help?

mosaic01

I'm noticing my eyes feel some pain when I wake up after a day of 3x25g of dextrose. It seems like I'm not metabolizing the dextrose fully and its just skyrocketing my blood sugar until I slowly use it up and urinate it out. It also seems to give me some insomnia. What does this say about the state of my metabolism? That I'm insulin resistant? Something is blocking glucose from entering my cells? Are there any tips for increasing glucose uptake? Would a little salt/potassium help?

That's a lot of assumptions. All you know is you have some eye pain and insomnia. Everything else is conjecture based on worry and fear. Just go slow and take it easy and observe over a couple weeks.

Nothing extra is needed to make dextrose work in the body. Micronutrients come in via diet.

EvanHinkle

Has anyone noticed a major drop in appetite? I assume due to poor glycogen storage, I was both hungry and feeling “empty” pretty frequently as I encountered stress each day, (I work from home and have a 2 and 5 year old, so stress is present, lol). It’s only been 2 days, and I’m not taking nearly as much as some others, but my desire to eat has been cut in half maybe. I haven’t tracked calories yet, but typically I used to eat 2700-3000 calories depending on activity of the day. I’d be surprised if I hit 2500 today, (I noticed less appetite yesterday, but wrote it off as a one-off, but today it’s undeniable, and my typical stressors are just kinda in the background).

Nebula

That's a lot of assumptions. All you know is you have some eye pain and insomnia. Everything else is conjecture based on worry and fear. Just go slow and take it easy and observe over a couple weeks.

Nothing extra is needed to make dextrose work in the body. Micronutrients come in via diet.
I've never felt this kind of eye irritation before and it began the day after starting the dextrose I bought from a brewery supply store. It just doesn't feel like its metabolizing much if at all. Usually I associate glucose metabolism with feeling warm, relaxed, and a pleasant buzz in the brain and body. Not really noticing any of that drinking dextrose. Although I am noticing feeling less hungry like others have noted.

Last edited:

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
It needs to be taken at one time because we are basically forcing a bunch of glucose all at once to help reset the glucose system connected to the brain
Aha, ok.
So I suppose you start somewhere and go up with the amount.
What would be the cut off point, how to know you have reached maximum amount for one single dose?
When to stop increasing?
Thx

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals