golder

Has anyone actually used this to resolve glucose absorbing issues or just as a bandaid to force glucose into cells?

Working with B12 has resolved my reactive hypoglycemia now I'm getting some big blood sugar spikes.

Using just a small amount (5 drops) of Pyrucet in the morning has kept my blood sugar steady/barely over 110 with OJ/Grapes.

Last night I tested a sweet potato & while my blood sugar hit 170(😳) it rapidly dropped to 140ish within like 15min. Eventually landing at the 120 mark within an hour.

So obviously the Pyrucet is helping I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with this.

I was also pretty shocked at how well only 5 drops worked, kinda worried about bottoming my blood sugar out it I took all 24 drops suggested.
Do you use it topically or orally?

I'm.No.One

Do you use it topically or orally?
Orally because topically didn't do anything. Besides, make me gag from the sickening sweet smell 🤣

Mexican_Coke

Is there any reason why taking Pyrucet would create more ammonia or cause my urine to smell like ammonia in the morning? I applied 3-4 drops on wrist and ate a bowl of fruit and 2 ground beef paddies and potato’s.

FitnessMike

ok, this ting is definitely making me more alert and it gave me sort of normal bowel movement today, high hopes for this one, ill try to replicate these results tomorrow.

FitnessMike

does anyone know whether you can overdose on this?

any side effects? one that comes to mind is low blood sugar.

Krigeren

@haidut, are there any plans to produce a 2nd version of Pyrucet with a solvent such as ethyl alcohol to enhance topical absorption? I believe you discussed mixing the two in your video with Hans. I did do a search but didn't get any hits, apologies if this has been addressed many times before.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBlQU-4P7Q8
at about the 43m mark.

Thank you.

sunny

@Hans would you make this available on playerFM podcast? (Your haidut on pyrucet podcast). It is one of the few podcast apps you can download and play while offline. Thank you.

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans would you make this available on playerFM podcast? (Your haidut on pyrucet podcast). It is one of the few podcast apps you can download and play while offline. Thank you.
I think both Spotify and Google podcast can do that. I do it all the time.

sunny

I think both Spotify and Google podcast can do that. I do it all the time.
Google doesn't seem to let you keep them indefinitely, it was deleting them after 30 days. I could not seem to turn that feature off.

Mitchell777

@haidut

Would you agree with the statement below regarding the mechanism via which pyruvate works when supplemented. I would greatly value your opinion and thoughts on this.

“When glucose is consumed in glycolysis, it makes two molecules of pyruvate. The pyruvate can then be burned in the Krebs cycle if pyruvate dehydrogenase is active, exported from the cell if not or converted to lactate by lactate dehydrogenase. Cells can use pyruvate to rid themselves of extra electrons held by NADH. They take in circulating pyruvate, convert it to lactate with the enzyme lactate dehydrogenase, and then export the lactate. Converting pyruvate to lactate converts an NADH to NAD+. Cells that need energy can take in lactate, send the electrons into the electron transport chain and export pyruvate. In this way, the tissues of the body can equilibrate the NADH/NAD+ ratio across tissues.”

“Healthy cells have around 400 times as much NAD+ as NADH (highly oxidized NAD pool). Cancer cells tend to have less than 300 times as much NAD+. This is reductive stress. The action of lactate pushes cells into DEEP reductive stress (33:1). Conversely, pyruvate pushes the cells to a much more oxidized state (1300:1)

When you eat pyruvate, it is rapidly absorbed and cells use it to convert NADH to NAD+. Obese and diabetic humans have higher levels of lactate in their bloodstream and higher ratios of lactate/pyruvate.

Dietary pyruvate is a huge buffer, allowing cells to offload surplus NADH. This allows them to activate sirt1, leading to activated AMPK, PGC-1a, upregulated mitochondrial biogensis and increased metabolic rate. It also leads to activated sirt3, allowing your cells to activate their mitochondrial enzymes.”

The statement above is from Brad Marhshall.

I just wanted to know whether you agree that this is how supplemented pyruvate works, therefore how Pyrucet works, as a buffer.

Smelly5

would this product help with ammonia?

So two ketones inhibit fatty acid oxidation and promote glucose utilization? i'm confused 🤔

zorba990

Two drops on wrist last night.
Rubbed it in real well, the smell was not pleasant but faded.
I felt my muscles relax and hands and feet get warm.
I did not notice any mental effects or any sedation.

I've wanted to try this since MS and ALS also run in my family and I have had tight muscles and cramping most
of my life, even though Epsom Salt baths and electrolyte balancing can help greatly the effect never lasts.

I slept great, and also noticed no dry mouth during the night which is great - and also great BM in the morning (I tend to some IBS).
I noticed my left arm fell asleep down the pinky line -- this is rare but happens to be from time to time.
(This was during the night and I just turned over to the other side)

The morning was not so great. I woke up and pitched to the side when I stood up.
The right side of my head and also back at the crown felt weirdly numb like still asleep or pressurized.
Vision was slightly affect for a short time also. Just like I was having trouble waking up I guess.
The affect took about an hour or so to wear off at which point I was very hungry (I do not usually get hungry for breakfast
but eat anyway).

I can't rule out some other confounding factor and all of this is subjective but it seems like the deeper sleep was also
possibly problematic for me. Could be low BP or low blood sugar - the pitching sideways made me concerned I had
picked up some ear or sinus issue or even had a stroke (paranoia). I had to lie back down for a minute to steady myself.

Later, I was able to go about my day, did some yoga and other stretching, light yard work.

I'm very sensitive to drugs so I will wait at least a week before trying again.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Is this soluble in MCT oil? I know Georgi recommends to dilute it in pure alcohol, but what about MCT oil? I would like to apply it topically that way.

FitnessMike

any chance that pyrucet could cause blocked nose?

dukesbobby777

I'm surprised more isnt made here about the smell of this product. One poster even commented that it was 'pleasant' lol. The smell makes me feel sick. It hardly fades either. Once that is wiped on your skin, it's very hard not to smell it for the next few hours. My nose buds find it very offensive. A lot of people here have talked about taking the product orally instead.

I think I might just try applying it to the lower legs or feet (or somewhere else) where I cannot smell it. As long as I can't smell it, I will find supplenting this no problem.

At the moment, yes, I think comparing it to t3 is a correct comparison. Good stuff.

Smelly5

I'm surprised more isnt made here about the smell of this product. One poster even commented that it was 'pleasant' lol. The smell makes me feel sick. It hardly fades either. Once that is wiped on your skin, it's very hard not to smell it for the next few hours. My nose buds find it very offensive. A lot of people here have talked about taking the product orally instead.

I think I might just try applying it to the lower legs or feet (or somewhere else) where I cannot smell it. As long as I can't smell it, I will find supplenting this no problem.

At the moment, yes, I think comparing it to t3 is a correct comparison. Good stuff.
I really like the smell! lol even though it lingers for several hours. I wonder why it's unpleasant to some.
I only use 1drop on the skin since its so strong for me.
I also make effort to avoid as much fat as possible and ramp up carb intake.

apr

Can you take Pyrucet with BP meds like Losartan or HCTZ? Or is there a cross reaction?
Did you ever end up taking it with your blood pressure meds? How did you feel?

I am on a calcium channel blocker but am interested in trying this.

Thank you.

dukesbobby777

I really like the smell! lol even though it lingers for several hours. I wonder why it's unpleasant to some.
I only use 1drop on the skin since its so strong for me.
I also make effort to avoid as much fat as possible and ramp up carb intake.

Oh OK. Well, I used 12 drops on my arms. So perhaps that's why smell was overpowering. It's interesting though, because the smell alone instantly makes me very nauseous. I don't ever get nausea.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals