Low Toxin Videos Cure depression (and more) with glucose

mosaic01

This would be so incredible if true and I will be pushing this theory to the max to find out. I have been waiting for the next piece of the detox puzzle and it is looking more and more like this is it. I have been asking God how can we have Restoration if many of us are loaded up on copper and it is darn near impossible to get out and takes so long to get it out. Looks like prayers have been answered, yet again. :pray

I think this is it. We can be so grateful to be part of this process.

I was able to find this:

"The greater the elevation of plasma glucose above the fasting level, the greater the plasma copper was depressed. Copper appears to be withdrawn from plasma after sugar loading to facilitate glucose uptake and metabolism."

1719061990059.png

1719062154469.png

1719062200376.png

Basically simply taking 150g sucrose in this study was enough to lower the blood level of copper markedly by around 15% within 3 hours, while at the same time the zinc level actually increased slightly, or stayed at least constant. The higher the glucose level in the blood, the more the copper level is lowered. Taking pure glucose will be even more powerful.

"In particular, copper plays a crucial role in the regulation of glucose utilization and is intricately involved in aerobic respiration, OXPHOS, and the ETC [62]."

"The cellular uptake of glucose is also modulated by copper. In CHO cells, copper can increase the expression of glucose transporter type 1 (GLUT1) in a hypoxia-inducible factor-1 alpha (HIF-1α)-dependent manner, thereby augmenting glucose uptake [92]."

"Copper deficiency is one of the only, perhaps the only, nutritional deficiency that increases cholesterol, blood pressure and uric acid, and promotes glucose intolerance and oxidative damage (...). "

Looks like copper is needed for metabolizing glucose, and in a state of chronic glucose deficiency, copper builds up. A good whole-foods diet historically had 4-6mg of copper per day, while today people often receive less than 1 mg.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I think this is it. We can be so grateful to be part of this process.
I am so grateful, brother. :praying: And grateful He has given you eyes to see, and ears to hear. You are a huge Blessing to His people.

lilrawhoney

Forum Supporter
There's one important thing to know when experimenting with dextrose. If symptoms appear while taking it in lower doses, it is not advised to lower the supplemental amount even further. Rather, it's a sign that the body needs more. Often way more.

Some people start with 25g three times per day and immediately run into issues. This is often a sign the body needs more. Imagine what happens when you take 25g for the first time. The brain, for the first time in years or decades, suddenly has excess energy to work with. Within minutes, the glucose will be gone from the bloodstream and the brain asks for more. If you don't provide more, the situation will be even worse than before.

Especially during the first week, symptoms will be pronounced from not taking enough because the liver and muscle stores need to be filled up via glucose loading. It will eradicate all sugar cravings, which are just desperate cries for glucose, not sucrose.

A healthy brain needs at least 150g of glucose every day at rest without any activity, but an injured brain likely needs more. As the rest of the body receives around 25% of the available glucose, one needs to add that to the amount to take. An intake of 300g is reasonable. Everything up to 500g is a perfectly physiological amount. The body simply burns through it. 9% of dextrose powder is water. So 100g dextrose monohydrate is 91g glucose.

Glucose is solidified life energy.

Dr. Stephens says his patients can over time often reduce the dose, once the normal glucose metabolism is being restored. It is important to note that his protocol aims for a complete recovery within 6 months, after which the dextrose is stopped completely and the gained weight is quickly lost again.

He also explains weight gain can be avoided during the 6 months of therapy by eating only protein and fat and limit all dietary carbs. The other option is to limit fat drastically.

Regarding the liver:

View attachment 62649

Same experience for me. Pushed copper out of the liver, I think. I think dextrose will turn out to be the primary antidote to chronic copper overload. The lack of glycogen in the brain and liver is probably the actual cause of unusable copper accumulating in the first place, because the amount of copper in the diet has decreased during the last 100 years and people take copper-antagonists en masse. There's something about copper that I can't put my finger on but I think organic copper from food is not the culprit for high copper levels in hair or blood, it's a sign that something else is wrong. I've read several reports of people not going anywhere while taking massive amounts of copper-antagonists for years.

I know my health went downhill quickly on supplemental copper though.
Thank you for this. I always appreciate your insight on things. This is very helpful

Sebastian B

Forum Supporter
Same experience for me. Pushed copper out of the liver, I think. I think dextrose will turn out to be the primary antidote to chronic copper overload. The lack of glycogen in the brain and liver is probably the actual cause of unusable copper accumulating in the first place
I've observed a decrease in copper toxicity symptoms since starting the protocol just two days ago.

orangebear

So I tried two tablespoons before breakfast and so far the effects I’ve noticed is instant relief from congestion in my sinuses and ear on the left side and I feel kind of sleepy. To be fair, I had three nights in a row of poor sleep and last night was OK but not the best, so I’m pretty sleep deprived. Also, someone mentioned eye irritation so I’m cautiously watching that because I get eye irritation often as it is and yesterday got pretty bad in the left eye. It doesn’t seem to have made that worse so far, thankfully. I’m guessing the increased sleepiness is just because I am sleep deprived.

gabys225

There's one important thing to know when experimenting with dextrose. If symptoms appear while taking it in lower doses, it is not advised to lower the supplemental amount even further. Rather, it's a sign that the body needs more. Often way more.

Some people start with 25g three times per day and immediately run into issues. This is often a sign the body needs more. Imagine what happens when you take 25g for the first time. The brain, for the first time in years or decades, suddenly has excess energy to work with. Within minutes, the glucose will be gone from the bloodstream and the brain asks for more. If you don't provide more, the situation will be even worse than before.

This was me. I went straight to 3/4 of a cup every serving, and for those who do not have stigmas you can see if you are at glucose sufficiency very simply - taste your urine. How much glucose can you take in before you notice a sweetness to your urine? On 4 servings of 3/4 cup, I notice nothing. Not even the slightest hint of sweetness.

Peater

If the premise is that it helps an injured brain to heal, could it be useful for vaccine-induced brain injury as described by Dr Andrew Moulden in Every Vaccine Produces Harm?

I remember Dr Peat said the damage was permanent, I think in the context of the aluminium adjuvants.

Peater

There's something about copper that I can't put my finger on but I think organic copper from food is not the culprit for high copper levels in hair or blood, it's a sign that something else is wrong. I've read several reports of people not going anywhere while taking massive amounts of copper-antagonists for years.
I wonder if it's glyphosate related.

EvanHinkle

So I tried two tablespoons before breakfast and so far the effects I’ve noticed is instant relief from congestion in my sinuses and ear on the left side and I feel kind of sleepy. To be fair, I had three nights in a row of poor sleep and last night was OK but not the best, so I’m pretty sleep deprived. Also, someone mentioned eye irritation so I’m cautiously watching that because I get eye irritation often as it is and yesterday got pretty bad in the left eye. It doesn’t seem to have made that worse so far, thankfully. I’m guessing the increased sleepiness is just because I am sleep deprived.
I feel a little “sleepy” in the AM, (taking some before bed, and again in the morning). Cortisol is necessary to canabalize tissues for gluconeogenesis in times of glucose starvation. I assume supplemental glucose is lowering baseline cortisol as gluconeogenesis is no longer necessary, (hence that sleepy feeling). I bet it passes with time.

orangebear

I feel a little “sleepy” in the AM, (taking some before bed, and again in the morning). Cortisol is necessary to canabalize tissues for gluconeogenesis in times of glucose starvation. I assume supplemental glucose is lowering baseline cortisol as gluconeogenesis is no longer necessary, (hence that sleepy feeling). I bet it passes with time.
I guess we’ll see with time. I got sleepy after having 2 tbsp before lunch as well

kamiak

Forum Supporter

Especially during the first week, symptoms will be pronounced from not taking enough because the liver and muscle stores need to be filled up via glucose loading. It will eradicate all sugar cravings, which are just desperate cries for glucose, not sucrose.

A healthy brain needs at least 150g of glucose every day at rest without any activity, but an injured brain likely needs more. As the rest of the body receives around 25% of the available glucose, one needs to add that to the amount to take. An intake of 300g is reasonable. Everything up to 500g is a perfectly physiological amount. The body simply burns through it. 9% of dextrose powder is water. So 100g dextrose monohydrate is 91g glucose.

Dr. Stephens says his patients can over time often reduce the dose, once the normal glucose metabolism is being restored. It is important to note that his protocol aims for a complete recovery within 6 months, after which the dextrose is stopped completely and the gained weight is quickly lost again.

He also explains weight gain can be avoided during the 6 months of therapy by eating only protein and fat and limit all dietary carbs. The other option is to limit fat drastically.

Regarding the liver:

View attachment 62649

Same experience for me. Pushed copper out of the liver, I think. I think dextrose will turn out to be the primary antidote to chronic copper overload. The lack of glycogen in the brain and liver is probably the actual cause of unusable copper accumulating in the first place, because the amount of copper in the diet has decreased during the last 100 years and people take copper-antagonists en masse. There's something about copper that I can't put my finger on but I think organic copper from food is not the culprit for high copper levels in hair or blood, it's a sign that something else is wrong. I've read several reports of people not going anywhere while taking massive amounts of copper-antagonists for years.

Ok so I have been reading all of these threads and I really appreciate what you've had to share! I'm curious about taking MORE instead of less though if it's causing issues. Dr Stephens himself says that if you are particularly sensitive or having issues that last more than a few days, to reduce the amount for a while and eventually things will "click" and you can increase the dose like everyone else. I do tend to be a sensitive type, but I've also had a lot of physical head trauma on top of the similar brain damage that comes from emotional, mental, and spiritual pain. Most notably, I had a major concussion 7 years ago where my license was revoked because my eyes weren't working together, I couldn't drive and could barely function. I had to do physical and ocular therapy, which was excruciating and a bandaid fix at best. I suffered debilitating headaches and neck pain for years before finally I found a chiropractor that helped and started taking my health into my own hands. Things slowly got better from there but have never gone away. After 4 years I got pregnant with our first child, and I have full blown POTS while pregnant. My second pregnancy was even harder and I can pretty confidently say this time the POTS has stayed, even now 16 months after delivery, although a bit more subtle now.

All of that to say, I'm not afraid to admit I'm desperate for this all to be true. But taking dextrose makes me feel SO bad. I'm inclined to believe that usually, if it's causing more issues you need to stop or take less. However, after doing 3 TBSP 4x a day for 2 days, I went up to 5TBSP instinctively for 2 days, and started taking it with a few bites of beans for fiber. It did minimize some of the discomfort, but then I still wasn't feeling great with increased pressure in my head and eyes, so I decided to follow Dr Stephens advice for sensitive types and dropped the dose back down to 1TBSP which felt okay-ish. Today I tried just 1TSP, and had a horrible blood sugar spike or something. I felt like the energy was being sucked straight out of my muscles and was almost lethargic. This stopped after about 20 minutes. I'd really appreciate some input on this reaction to dextrose and if it can be explained by actually needing a super high dose, because what you said makes sense but I'm also wary of pushing it so hard. My sleep has improved as well as bowel movements, but my mood is borderline rage-y, my energy unstable, and my hunger signals and appetite are all over the place. If I can't figure out the dosage I'm going to have to stop altogether for a while because I feel like I'm on a roller coaster ride with this stuff.

Peater

Ok so I have been reading all of these threads and I really appreciate what you've had to share! I'm curious about taking MORE instead of less though if it's causing issues. Dr Stephens himself says that if you are particularly sensitive or having issues that last more than a few days, to reduce the amount for a while and eventually things will "click" and you can increase the dose like everyone else. I do tend to be a sensitive type, but I've also had a lot of physical head trauma on top of the similar brain damage that comes from emotional, mental, and spiritual pain. Most notably, I had a major concussion 7 years ago where my license was revoked because my eyes weren't working together, I couldn't drive and could barely function. I had to do physical and ocular therapy, which was excruciating and a bandaid fix at best. I suffered debilitating headaches and neck pain for years before finally I found a chiropractor that helped and started taking my health into my own hands. Things slowly got better from there but have never gone away. After 4 years I got pregnant with our first child, and I have full blown POTS while pregnant. My second pregnancy was even harder and I can pretty confidently say this time the POTS has stayed, even now 16 months after delivery, although a bit more subtle now.

All of that to say, I'm not afraid to admit I'm desperate for this all to be true. But taking dextrose makes me feel SO bad. I'm inclined to believe that usually, if it's causing more issues you need to stop or take less. However, after doing 3 TBSP 4x a day for 2 days, I went up to 5TBSP instinctively for 2 days, and started taking it with a few bites of beans for fiber. It did minimize some of the discomfort, but then I still wasn't feeling great with increased pressure in my head and eyes, so I decided to follow Dr Stephens advice for sensitive types and dropped the dose back down to 1TBSP which felt okay-ish. Today I tried just 1TSP, and had a horrible blood sugar spike or something. I felt like the energy was being sucked straight out of my muscles and was almost lethargic. This stopped after about 20 minutes. I'd really appreciate some input on this reaction to dextrose and if it can be explained by actually needing a super high dose, because what you said makes sense but I'm also wary of pushing it so hard. My sleep has improved as well as bowel movements, but my mood is borderline rage-y, my energy unstable, and my hunger signals and appetite are all over the place. If I can't figure out the dosage I'm going to have to stop altogether for a while because I feel like I'm on a roller coaster ride with this stuff.
Very sorry to hear what you went through. Did you know about POTS being a potential sign of B1/thiamine deficiency?

I don't know how pure glucose would play into this.

kamiak

Forum Supporter
Very sorry to hear what you went through. Did you know about POTS being a potential sign of B1/thiamine deficiency?

I don't know how pure glucose would play into this.
I believe it could play into this because I believe the POTS is related to my brain trauma, and brain trauma creates glucose restrictions to the brain, at least per what I'm seeing from Dr Stephens and all of the discourse surrounding his treatments. I think the POTS is simply there because my brain has never been able to fully heal. I've not heard about it's relation to thiamine, though! I'd be curious to hear more. I have been taking 50mg of thiamine a day for the last couple of months. I noticed some improvement in digestion when I started it but nothing crazy.

Krigeren

Regarding the liver:

View attachment 62649

@mosaic01, you are knocking it outta the park with this research, thank you.

This would be so incredible if true and I will be pushing this theory to the max to find out. I have been waiting for the next piece of the detox puzzle and it is looking more and more like this is it. I have been asking God how can we have Restoration if many of us are loaded up on copper and it is darn near impossible to get out and takes so long to get it out. Looks like prayers have been answered, yet again. :pray

Can either of you describe some of the effects or reactions you're having when detoxing copper so I can try to get a bead on what to look for?

Peater

I believe it could play into this because I believe the POTS is related to my brain trauma, and brain trauma creates glucose restrictions to the brain, at least per what I'm seeing from Dr Stephens and all of the discourse surrounding his treatments. I think the POTS is simply there because my brain has never been able to fully heal. I've not heard about it's relation to thiamine, though! I'd be curious to hear more. I have been taking 50mg of thiamine a day for the last couple of months. I noticed some improvement in digestion when I started it but nothing crazy.
If you have a look at the work of Derek Lonsdale on Hormonesmatter.com you will find it directly (far better than my second hand interpretation!)

Nebula

I hadn't been really feeling much with dextrose even at higher doses, so I decided on a whim to include some sodium acetate. A half teaspoon baking soda and a tablespoon of vinegar fully reacted and then combined with 100 grams dextrose and two cups of water. This combo put me into a deep nap for over two hours in the middle of the day, while previously the dextrose didn't really feel like it was doing much except sitting in my blood until I urinated it out. I woke up feeling very relaxed and oxygenated. I guess the sodium acetate triggered insulin release and allowed a lot of that dextrose to enter my cells. I'm going to try it again tonight before bed.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I hadn't been really feeling much with dextrose even at higher doses, so I decided on a whim to include some sodium acetate. A half teaspoon baking soda and a tablespoon of vinegar fully reacted and then combined with 100 grams dextrose and two cups of water. This combo put me into a deep nap for over two hours in the middle of the day, while previously the dextrose didn't really feel like it was doing much except sitting in my blood until I urinated it out. I woke up feeling very relaxed and oxygenated. I guess the sodium acetate triggered insulin release and allowed a lot of that dextrose to enter my cells. I'm going to try it again tonight before bed.
Nice! Keep us posted. :hattip

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals