Low Toxin Videos Cure depression (and more) with glucose

proteome

Forum Supporter
I started with 160 grams four times a day the first day. Give something big and bold a shot. The worst that can happen is that you'll feel bad, but you already feel bad.
How is "diabetes" not the worst that can happen?

That seems like a risk with high glucose intake, no? Assuming that dietary glucose raises insulin, and that insulin tolerance is what causes diabetes mellitus?

Forsythia

That seems like a risk with high glucose intake, no? Assuming that dietary glucose raises insulin, and that insulin tolerance is what causes diabetes mellitus?
Diabetes is caused by insulin resistance. Insulin resistance is caused by high levels of fatty acids (PUFA) in the blood. Sugar is just an innocent bystander.

Ras

He's cured diabetics with dextrose. Even Ray wrote about the use of white sugar to cure diabetes. Some users on this forum have reported lower fasting blood glucose after starting dextrose therapy.

It would be good for you to divorce your association of diabetes with sugar intake.

Ras

Dr. Stephens wrote to me that he has treated a small number of Parkinsons patients, and that they have recovered.

Ras

Insulin can be released by sound. I wouldn't focus on it much.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Dr. Stephens wrote to me that he has treated a small number of Parkinsons patients, and that they have recovered.
Praise Yeshua. And as I have discovered "Parkinsons" is nothing more then toxicities, specifically heavy metals like copper and lead. So this would show that Glucose does indeed fire up the detox process.

Do you mind following up with him and asking if he did anything different with "Parkinsons" patients? Did the treatment have to go longer and or more glucose then other patients?

EvanHinkle

He's cured diabetics with dextrose. Even Ray wrote about the use of white sugar to cure diabetes. Some users on this forum have reported lower fasting blood glucose after starting dextrose therapy.

It would be good for you to divorce your association of diabetes with sugar intake.
I’m one of them. My blood glucose after two hours was 91, 15 minutes after eating it was 125. Those numbers were typically 110 and 150.

kamiak

Forum Supporter
Why did you only have POTS during pregnancy, at first? And why is it happening more when you're pregnant?
I can't say for certain but I believe it's simply because of expanded blood volume. It became more and more difficult for my blood pressure to regulate as the pregnancy progressed until about the 20 week mark where it became full blown.

I actually think I had it before getting pregnant, just very mildly. The symptoms only popped up after heavy exercise or times of severe stress. And that's how it is now after 2 kids.

Ras

Do you mind following up with him and asking if he did anything different with "Parkinsons" patients? Did the treatment have to go longer and or more glucose then other patients?
That's essentially what I've already asked him. I hope he will reply.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
I have seen various comments on this and other new glucose threads here about soluble vs insoluble fiber being best when taking glucose at the levels recommended by Dr. Stephens.
Does Dr. Stephens have any clear opinion on this?
I sent him an email a week ago with a couple basic questions about working with him, but had no response.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
That's essentially what I've already asked him. I hope he will reply.
Check this out:
"Schwartz et al. (1976) found that dopamine lesions result in reduced glucose uptake in the forebrain, indicating that dysfunctional DA neurotransmission leads to reduced substrate availability for neural metabolism."

"In addition, dopamine itself is related to glucose metabolism and insulin sensitivity (Luo et al., 1997; Jetton et al., 2001), and thus, the loss of dopamine neurons in PD is likely to contribute to dysfunctional glucose metabolism."
Source

Ras

Charlie,
I wonder, is there any research that shows that long-term excessive dopamine levels (from drug abuse, excessive video game use, gambling addiction, etc) - cause - the "loss of dopamine neurons"?
Robin Williams would have said it does.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Robin Williams would have said it does.
Yes, I was partly thinking of him and his history of drug abuse and his tragic end, but also the millions of boys and young men who play video games for many hours each day, raising their dopamine to extremely unnatural levels.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Diabetes is caused by insulin resistance. Insulin resistance is caused by high levels of fatty acids (PUFA) in the blood. Sugar is just an innocent bystander.
It's important when talking about diabetes to differentiate between Type 1 and Type 2, with Type 1 Diabetes, the immune system attacks the insulin producing beta cells in the pancreas. If someone has Type 1 and does not get insulin they will die.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals