Hans

Exactly the same with me. Large libido increase for the first few gonadin doses, the. it disappeared. I wonder what this means, Haidut or a time have any ideas?
Because we don't know all the mechanisms, I'd speculate that's is because of the desensitization of certain receptors.

noqcks

Just sharing my experience, but I've had negative reactions to Cardenosine, and I'm not sure why.

Every time I take it, even with just one drop, I seem to be more reclusive and less social, and think more negative thoughts than usual. I thought it was perhaps a coincidence, but it has happened 3 different times now.

Not sure what it is :writer:

Mitchell777

@haidut Would this be beneficial for acne prone skin? I currently use SolBan on my face and was wondering whether using cardenosine on my face alongside SolBan would potentiate the effects of each product? Thanks!

jaakkima

Has anyone noticed improvement for hair loss / baldness? Sorry if I overlooked any discussion on this. What would the dose be for such a purpose?

Last edited:

Antonello

Thanks. NAD is also a cofactor for acetaldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH), so it speeds up the entire cycle of alcohol metabolism. In my experience, keeping the serotonergic effects of alcohol at bay also accelerates its metabolism. There are reports of people using adamantane and Bromantane as anti-hangover or even anti-intoxication measures, which is probably due to the dopaminergic effects and also because the adamantanes seem to be increasing cytochrome P450 expression.
Can you please share here the link of the study about adamamtane and cytochrome P450 expression?

rebuke

Hey Georgi does what Ray said in his last podcast with you apply to cardenosine when he said something like; Other forms of ATP will breakdown and become free ATP and is very dangerous. When bound to magnesium it is probably not toxic. Perhaps you can release a ATP + magnesium compound?

@haidut Would this be beneficial for acne prone skin? I currently use SolBan on my face and was wondering whether using cardenosine on my face alongside SolBan would potentiate the effects of each product? Thanks!

High dose B5 (5-10 grams) has been the most effective in my experience. Though now that I don't really have acne problems, I notice I can fix zits that occur occasionally with B2. And even niacinamide seemed to help my skin recently. B vitamins seem to be extremely related to skin problems.

If you want something topical, I use the niacinamide and zinc serum from The Ordinary. And if you soak coffee grounds in a little water you can use that on your face for exfoliation (I do it before a shower because it's messy). The coffee has niacin and caffeine, which are both recognized as good for the skin.

Yody

Hey Georgi does what Ray said in his last podcast with you apply to cardenosine when he said something like; Other forms of ATP will breakdown and become free ATP and is very dangerous. When bound to magnesium it is probably not toxic. Perhaps you can release a ATP + magnesium compound?
BUMP -- Also wondering after that podcast, should this formulation protect from the potential dangers of free ATP?

truegrit

I'm wondering if it's normal for the color of Cardenosine to oscillate between lighter amber/yellow and sometimes darker (closer to Energin in color) from batch to batch. Also, my most recent bottle now has an expiration date on it, whereas previous batches did not. Is this fresher stock, out of curiosity? Exp. 04/21.