Cardenosine - Liquid Product For R&D

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Hans

Hans Member

Because we don't know all the mechanisms, I'd speculate that's is because of the desensitization of certain receptors.

2. noqcks

noqcks Member

Just sharing my experience, but I've had negative reactions to Cardenosine, and I'm not sure why.

Every time I take it, even with just one drop, I seem to be more reclusive and less social, and think more negative thoughts than usual. I thought it was perhaps a coincidence, but it has happened 3 different times now.

Not sure what it is :writer:

3. scoobydoo

scoobydoo Member

Cardenosine seems to increase ability to focus and overall energy. No change in libido

4. Mitchell777

Mitchell777 Member

@haidut Would this be beneficial for acne prone skin? I currently use SolBan on my face and was wondering whether using cardenosine on my face alongside SolBan would potentiate the effects of each product? Thanks!

5. jaakkima

jaakkima Member

Has anyone noticed improvement for hair loss / baldness? Sorry if I overlooked any discussion on this. What would the dose be for such a purpose?

6. Antonello

Antonello Member

Can you please share here the link of the study about adamamtane and cytochrome P450 expression?

7. rebuke

rebuke Member

Hey Georgi does what Ray said in his last podcast with you apply to cardenosine when he said something like; Other forms of ATP will breakdown and become free ATP and is very dangerous. When bound to magnesium it is probably not toxic. Perhaps you can release a ATP + magnesium compound?

8. Steven Bussinger

Steven Bussinger Member

High dose B5 (5-10 grams) has been the most effective in my experience. Though now that I don't really have acne problems, I notice I can fix zits that occur occasionally with B2. And even niacinamide seemed to help my skin recently. B vitamins seem to be extremely related to skin problems.

If you want something topical, I use the niacinamide and zinc serum from The Ordinary. And if you soak coffee grounds in a little water you can use that on your face for exfoliation (I do it before a shower because it's messy). The coffee has niacin and caffeine, which are both recognized as good for the skin.

9. Yody

Yody Member

BUMP -- Also wondering after that podcast, should this formulation protect from the potential dangers of free ATP?