Mauritio

Sapien

Honestly, Magnesium Glycinate orally doesn’t mess my gut up
I type this with severe stomach discomfort from taking some mag glycinate.

I see some claiming loose stools from this product, but it should alleviate problem of stomach pains from oral magnesium right? Even 1/2 of dose of my glycinate supplement ***** me up

bluefish

any idea when this is back in stock? Just tried to buy today and its out of stock.

Advocate2021

OMG-do not apply this supplement if youve been running around in cold all day. think my skin got a little dry and applied to my stomach and felt like i was on fire - had to wash it off.OUCH!!!! this stuff can be really caustic even on normal skin.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OMG-do not apply this supplement if youve been running around in cold all day. think my skin got a little dry and applied to my stomach and felt like i was on fire - had to wash it off.OUCH!!!! this stuff can be really caustic even on normal skin.

Yes, no application on dry, cracked/chapped skin. Regardless of the solvent, irritation may occur. I have reports from people saying even tocopherol+oils gave them skin irritation in winter when their skin is very dry and cracked.

Advocate2021

Yes, no application on dry, cracked/chapped skin. Regardless of the solvent, irritation may occur. I have reports from people saying even tocopherol+oils gave them skin irritation in winter when their skin is very dry and cracked.
yes- learned the hard way lol. thank you. Question: if using this particularly for the bowel and good mobility what would be the most effective mode of application? i thought rubbing directly on the skin above the colon- basically abdomen- and thus my reaction as had been out in the cold all day and did not realize my abdomen was irritated until i lit a fire on it with the magnoil. So now that that is not an option for a few days, wondering what might work best and also one the chapped skin is resolved, what is the best mode of administration generally to focus on the intestine? thank you!

Advocate2021

THe DMSO even on non chapped Skin is quite intense on my skin. I dont have this issue with the other non DMSO idealabs supplements when i apply them topically. This one really burns and stings on my skin and i get a chemical reaction in mouth And tongue when i apply to my stomach- maybe i am allergic to DMSO? When i first got i tried belly application as intestine is main area for me for using MG and it burnt the skin in my belly raw- took may days to heal and i am refraining from belly application of supplements. I love the idea of this supplement as makes sense to apply magnesium topically ;but I would definitey request a non DMSO version or would it not absorb properly?

Advocate2021

If anyone is interested in magnoil at a discount I just received 2 bottles a couple of weeks ago- one has not even been opened. expiration is 5/2023.

Unfortunately, per my posts, magnoil does not work for me- I seem to have a sensitivity to DSMO, as much a I was so excited about it. the opened bottle is more than 3/4 full as i have only used maybe 5 or 6 of the 30 servings. If you are interested in, please pm me and we can arrange. With shipping I paid 33.50 per bottle but of course would discount since they are coming from me and one bottle is 3/4 full. Thanks!

Vinnie06

I would try on its own first just to see how it affects you. If the suggested dose makes you too sleepy or causes too many bowel movements daily then adding some calcium may balance those effects. Other than that, magnesium is supposed to be just fine to take on its own.
Dear Haidut,

Do you have a european hub? I live in Europe and saw that i would pay more than the product itself i.e. $36 dollars in shipping? Any solutions for this? Thank you in advance.

Serge

I've read that DMSO shouldn't be used in case of cataract and glaucoma, why is that and is it concentration dependent?

Smelly5

What do people find is the best place on the body to use topical magnesium?
Am I right that fatty areas are better like upper legs/lower mid?

Smelly5

golder

Does anyone use this DMSO version orally? Interested to compare experiences from topical.

Mauritio

Its out of stock :/