• @Blossom Is A Blessing To This Community, Let Us Be A Blessing To Her
    Click Here For More Information
  • Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Hitchens

I'm already aware that they got busted, but I bought mine from them 2 weeks before they got nicked
A Multi-Million Dollar supplement King Pin in Washington DC was arrested today Georgi Dinkov, Alias's include Haidut, T3Lover and Gonadinkurgirl. "I just wanted to help people increase dopamine, lower serotonin and optimize thyroid function"- said the defendant shortly before leaving the courthouse this morning on 250k bail wired in from Mexico from an unknown source.

TheCedar1

A Multi-Million Dollar supplement King Pin in Washington DC was arrested today Georgi Dinkov. Alias's include Haidut, T3Lover and Gonadinkurgirl. "I just wanted to help people increase dopamine, lower serotonin and optimize thyroid function"- said the defendant shortly before leaving the courthouse this morning on 250k bail wired in from Mexico from an unknown source.
Wait, is Haidut being implicated in this case?

Hitchens

I slept till 2 in the afternoon today? Any reason why that could be, no morning wood last couple a days. Anaerobic effect is real. As well as improved muscular endurance with heavy weight. I left the gym with a lot more to give. I read that flavanon delays fatigue? Is it perhaps why I slept in till the afternoon like a teenager in the midst of puberty?...have answered my own question? I am horny 24/7 no trouble with erections but....again usually have morning wood. Kinda wish I was less horny, I have things to do.

Smelly5

Any ideas why some people comment this supplement makes them feel less social/less connected with people?
I've definitely experienced this and would be curious of the mechanisms.

Charger

Any ideas why some people comment this supplement makes them feel less social/less connected with people?
I've definitely experienced this and would be curious of the mechanisms.
Anything that strongly lowers cortisol or estrogen seems to make me less interested in socializing and small talk.