AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Going to be pulling the trigger on a bottle of this to take PM before sleep. As a former PFS sufferer, I'm always looking to continue enhancing/optimizing my endocrine system and this looks too good to pass up. Thanks again for such a quality product, @haidut - all of your stuff I've tried so far has been great quality and super beneficial.
How did it turn out with Gonadin?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Would gonadin be good as a way to "back fill" things like allop for someone whose 5ar is broken (PFS)?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
I seriously wonder if this temporary penis shrinking effect is related to a reduction in Nitric Oxide. I had the exact same thing happened to me.

I've noticed things that increase nitric oxide tend to increase flaccid penis size, which makes sense because they increase blood flow etc.

Another thing I've noticed from Gonadin is an insomnia effect. And I generally get this from everything that reduces nitric oxide- Methylene blue, coffee, niacinamide etc. etc.

If it is reducing nitric oxide I think that's another very good thing about gonadin!!
When did this "insomnia effect" happen?
After taking gonadin at bed time?
Did this "insomnia effect" go away?

Smelly5

Wooohoooo just found a half full bottle of one of the early versions of Gonadin with phytol!

You think it's still ok to use @haidut? Maybe 4 years old lolView attachment 53717
I also found an old bottle of Gonadin.
I think the phytol version clearly works better for me.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
I see a bunch of comments in here about how, for some men, gonadin caused an (unwanted) increase in progesterone.

For the folks that this happened to, did you ever determine if a lower dose of gonadin removed that issue?

facesavant

Yes it's definitely possible. A lot of my female issues are improving with gonadin. I hope I do well on my break from it! I had certain issues that no amount of progesterone, pregnenolone or dhea completely fixed that are much improved.
Hi Blossom,
Do you still take gonadin? Did you take it also after the ingredient changes and notice a difference?
Thank so much for sharing your knowledge, I really appreciate it.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Hi Blossom,
Do you still take gonadin? Did you take it also after the ingredient changes and notice a difference?
Thank so much for sharing your knowledge, I really appreciate it.
I actually haven’t used it for quite some time. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

facesavant

I actually haven’t used it for quite some time. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

Ive been dabbling with it myself but Id like to hear more from others who are PM.
When you used it was it helpful in the long term? Why have you stopped using it?
It feels weird asking these questions, I hope its not too personal, if so maybe we can chat via email instead if you'r open to it.
Thank you

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Ive been dabbling with it myself but Id like to hear more from others who are PM.
When you used it was it helpful in the long term? Why have you stopped using it?
It feels weird asking these questions, I hope its not too personal, if so maybe we can chat via email instead if you'r open to it.
Thank you
Yes, that would be fine. I was just going through a lot at the time tbh. I was in the rough (for me) early stages of menopause where everything was changing rapidly so it was one thing of many things that helped me during that phase.

facesavant

Yes, that would be fine. I was just going through a lot at the time tbh. I was in the rough (for me) early stages of menopause where everything was changing rapidly so it was one thing of many things that helped me during that phase.
why did you stop? did you find an alternative method?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals