johnwester130

Very interesting. I may try a Defibron and Beta Lapachone combination for the scalp. Is it possible to get Beta Lapachone that isn't bright yellow like the Lapodin product lol? Don't want to look crazy.

I didn't know lapodin stains.

Maybe it is not necessary, it was just something interesting I found

defibron may be enough to restore it.
So would any saturated fat but this product looks a lot more potent

Tansia

Has anyone used Defibron after surgery? I'm planning to do it and hope it will minimise adhesion after surgery, would you agree that's a good idea?

Tansia

Has anyone used Defibron after surgery? I'm planning to do it and hope it will minimise adhesion after surgery, would you agree that's a good idea?
@haidut do you know if Defibron would affect healing after surgery or it will only prevent a formation of adhesions?

Mauritio

So is there anybody that found long term benefits from it and is still using it ?

Scenes

Probably low blood sugar... but shouldn't it improve glycogen stores overtime ?!
That's the obvious conclusion but I get my milk/juice all throughout the day. Read today Peat said that DHEA makes the cell use sugar better so it leads to more energy. I always get a very energetic response to DHEA, and the FFA inhibitors (niacinamide, aspirin, pyrucet) make me get that low blood sugar feeling easily. Not sure what to make of it.

Mauritio

That's the obvious conclusion but I get my milk/juice all throughout the day. Read today Peat said that DHEA makes the cell use sugar better so it leads to more energy. I always get a very energetic response to DHEA, and the FFA inhibitors (niacinamide, aspirin, pyrucet) make me get that low blood sugar feeling easily. Not sure what to make of it.
Yeah me too . I just gonna try it out . So far obvious dopaminergic effects from just 1 drop. Better mood , harder muscles , feel a very stimulated almost overstimulated. I hope it helps with bloating .

Bart1

Yeah me too . I just gonna try it out . So far obvious dopaminergic effects from just 1 drop. Better mood , harder muscles , feel a very stimulated almost overstimulated. I hope it helps with bloating .
How are you doing on it? Noticed any real benefits?

dhtsupreme

I usually use 20 drops of defibron to the navel/abdominal area. I notice mental benefits pretty quickly from it (alertness and mood enhancing).

I've gotten tired/agitated from it too. After increasing natural sugar intake (honey and fruits) I feel better/calmer

Jam

I am not noticing any effects from this at the full dose, oral or topical. As another poster mentioned, it may be because I already eat a boatload of long-chain saturated fats.

andrewlee224

I've had strong endotoxin/weak liver symptoms recently and couldn't really get rid of them the past few weeks. A dose of around 25 drops of Defibron on the abdomen seems to help considerably.
Also I usually take 1-2 drops on each temple every night and whenever I don't I have a harder time falling asleep. I suspect I've got inadequate cerebral blood flow and in one of the previous posts Haidut mentioned even a low dose can help so maybe that's one of the reasons why.

Edit. Forgot to add I've also took some MitoLipin (hard to say how many drops because it's in a gel-like state) to the 25 drop Defibron dose, so it's possible that some effect may be due to that as well.

Last edited: