Palmitic Acid Is Androgen Agonist, Increases Androgen Synthesis, Decreases Cortisol

Discussion in 'Scientific Studies' started by haidut, Mar 2, 2017.

1. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

They do stimulate bile synthesis and release. Usually that turns a stool greenish but it can be dark as well if the bile gets metabolized. A common test for gallbladder function used to be a 20g - 30g of fat in one sitting.

2. raypeatclips

raypeatclips Member

@haidut If one were to drink alcohol (clear spirits) purely for this raised androgens effect and lowered cortisol, how many days per week do you think would be required to get the most benefits without the negatives you described from the chronic drinking?

3. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

I think in a person older than 30 it is very tricky as alcohol is also estrogenic and induces a reductive state. So, if a single night of drinking does not increase libido then alcohol will probably not have much of a DHEA stimulating effect, and should not be done often. If it does work, I would limit it to no more than 3 drinking sessions per week.

4. Broken man

Broken man Member

I would like to know, will your product Mitolipin have effect on androgens when it contains palmitic acid?

5. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

The amounts of palmitic acid in it are small and more geared towards changing the cardiolipin composition inside the cell. I think ingesting larger doses palmitic acid from food may be more effective for androgen boost.

6. ddjd

ddjd Member

I drink beer maybe 3 times a month and always notice that my libido shoots up the next day. I always presumed it was only from increased Estrogenicity. Is that not accurate?

7. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Probably from the alcohol inhibiting T breakdown by burdening the liver. It is a well-known effect but if done too often in the long run the suppression of T synthesis alcohol causes outweighs the benefits from decreased T breakdown.

8. ddjd

ddjd Member

in my crazy old days of experimentation i remember l-methionine capsules caused dark green stools, was very very weird. no idea why but must be bile related