xetawaves

I have had life changing success with EMDR.

And that’s incorrect about it being only for trauma. Every human can experience it.

It’s brain training for your pre frontal cortex.

The trauma stigma deters people away from trying it.
I'll give it a shot, thank you. Most of my anxiety/panic attacks is situational. For example, I'm a medical student and have panic attacks during exams/lab competencies, etc. Situations revolving around the the fear of panic attacks themselves. In settings where I feel trapped and/or surrounded by people and their attention focused on me and having a panic attack during that. Public speaking is absolutely impossible for me at this point in time. Could it help me?

Velve921

I'll give it a shot, thank you. Most of my anxiety/panic attacks is situational. For example, I'm a medical student and have panic attacks during exams/lab competencies, etc. Situations revolving around the the fear of panic attacks themselves. In settings where I feel trapped and/or surrounded by people and their attention focused on me and having a panic attack during that. Public speaking is absolutely impossible for me at this point in time. Could it help me?

100% it will help you. It’s the real deal. If you want the info for my mentor then private message me. He always does the first session for free and he does it via FaceTime.

Lions_Mane

I have taken this for a month now, 2 drops under the tongue once/week. I am experiencing a lot of grogginess from this dose which persists for a week. This is surprising, because this dose would have a much lower bioavailability than 2mg taken via IV which was shown to not induce sedation in humans (see table from Safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of allopregnanolone as a regenerative therapeutic for Alzheimer's disease: A single and multiple ascending dose phase 1b/2a clinical trial). What is the solution...take orally instead of sublingually to reduce the bioavailability further? I then wonder whether any therapeutic effects would persist at such a low dose. Would appreciate your thoughts @haidut

Table 4.JPG

Judd Crane

I have taken this for a month now, 2 drops under the tongue once/week. I am experiencing a lot of grogginess from this dose which persists for a week. This is surprising, because this dose would have a much lower bioavailability than 2mg taken via IV which was shown to not induce sedation in humans (see table from Safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of allopregnanolone as a regenerative therapeutic for Alzheimer's disease: A single and multiple ascending dose phase 1b/2a clinical trial). What is the solution...take orally instead of sublingually to reduce the bioavailability further? I then wonder whether any therapeutic effects would persist at such a low dose. Would appreciate your thoughts @haidut

View attachment 56927

apr

I'm a week too late, just ordered some products last week! Excited to try this as i've had good success with micro doses of Prozac.
Late to the party.....but could you please elaborate on your success with micro dosing of Prozac? What dose? How long? What good effects?

thnx

Late to the party.....but could you please elaborate on your success with micro dosing of Prozac? What dose? How long? What good effects?

thnx
It increases neuro steroids like allopregnanolone without acting like an SSRI (in low doses)

olimacmel

@haidut hi Haidut.

I recently purchased Allopregnanolone from Ideal Labs. I took Finasteride for many years and I believe I have FPS.

I wanted to ask. Are you a representative of Ideal Labs or you just bought Allo and you are taking it?

1. In which ever case, are you using it due to FPS syndrome?

2. Are you using the Allo from Ideal Labs?

3. What daily Dosage do you recommend and how to take it?

4. Have you felt any side effects at low or high doses?

I would really appreciate your support since I'm having a terrible time since 3 years ago with my health due to Finasteride.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

Oliver

olimacmel

Much stronger calming effects. Stronger mood lifting too, and no agitation/restlessness at higher doses, which 5a-DHP sometimes gave me when used in doses of higher than 10mg daily for a few days in a row.
Hi Haidut,
Thanks for your valuable information regarding Allo and Ideal Labs.

I recently purchased Allopregnanolone from Ideal Labs since I took Finasteride for many years and I believe I have PFS with awful side effects.

I wanted to ask you the following:

1. Are you a representative from Ideal Labs or you just taking it for personal use?

2. I understand you bought your Allo from Ideal Labs correct?

3. Are you taking it for FPS or for other reasons?

4. What daily dosage do you recommend and have you had any side effects at certain low or high doses?

Your experience and feedback is much appreciated since I'm registered with the FPS Association and I will relay my experience with Allo for the benefit of many patients around the World that are suffering this drama.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

Oliver

olimacmel

@haidut hi. Are you taking 5-8mg per day of liquid Allo from Ideal labs?

Can you tell me your experience in the product? Is it too sedative or feels like taking a valium?

I have PFS, please advise. Thank you

olimacmel

@Lions_Mane

Hi Lions Mane.

Did you take 2ml of liquid Allo from Ideal Labs? Did you feel really groggy at such low dose?

Can you tell me a little more about your experience with liquid Allo?

Any recommendations?

I suffer PFS.

Thank you.

Oli.

Jabuger

Hi Haidut,
Thanks for your valuable information regarding Allo and Ideal Labs.

I recently purchased Allopregnanolone from Ideal Labs since I took Finasteride for many years and I believe I have PFS with awful side effects.

I wanted to ask you the following:

1. Are you a representative from Ideal Labs or you just taking it for personal use?

2. I understand you bought your Allo from Ideal Labs correct?

3. Are you taking it for FPS or for other reasons?

4. What daily dosage do you recommend and have you had any side effects at certain low or high doses?

Your experience and feedback is much appreciated since I'm registered with the FPS Association and I will relay my experience with Allo for the benefit of many patients around the World that are suffering this drama.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

Oliver
I believe haidut owns the company, he just likes to trial and be his own products himself.

olimacmel

no but I have used his other products and they are all generally good quality
I received the liquid Allo yesterday but I'm frightened to use it cause there is a member in the forum that says at very low dose he got really groogines syntomps.

Also hormone treatments normally generate tolerance of the body and glands so I'm worried if I give Allo to my body it will get used to it and produce less and less every time.

You have any idea on this?

Jabuger

I received the liquid Allo yesterday but I'm frightened to use it cause there is a member in the forum that says at very low dose he got really groogines syntomps.

Also hormone treatments normally generate tolerance of the body and glands so I'm worried if I give Allo to my body it will get used to it and produce less and less every time.

You have any idea on this?
Honestly I'm no expert in any way shape or form when it comes to these sort of things so I would look for someone else input.

But if you want my advice. I would be to experiment and see your reaction, if your body is already deficient in certain hormones then supplementation may be the key to fixing your issues. If your still concerned then do more research.

olimacmel

Honestly I'm no expert in any way shape or form when it comes to these sort of things so I would look for someone else input.

But if you want my advice. I would be to experiment and see your reaction, if your body is already deficient in certain hormones then supplementation may be the key to fixing your issues. If your still concerned then do more research.
Thanks for your response.

If I don't improve I will most definitely need to try it out. Cant continue like this. Its awful.

1 thing I don't understand is that Ideal Labs sell their products for lab use only but then they market it for oral supplementation. Do you know why they de this?

olimacmel

@haidut

Hi Haidut.

I recently purchased Allo from Ideal Labs. I wanted to ask you since it is a Nuerosteroid, if you take it for certain time, does it produce tolerance in your body and you end up needing higher dose every time or does this only apply to hormone treatments?

I would really appreciate your response since I suffer PFS and I still have not taken the decision to start taking Allo due to my fear that it produces certain tollerance or addiction.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

Oliver

xetawaves

@haidut

Hi Haidut.

I recently purchased Allo from Ideal Labs. I wanted to ask you since it is a Nuerosteroid, if you take it for certain time, does it produce tolerance in your body and you end up needing higher dose every time or does this only apply to hormone treatments?

I would really appreciate your response since I suffer PFS and I still have not taken the decision to start taking Allo due to my fear that it produces certain tollerance or addiction.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

Oliver
I have not had this issue. I'm also pretty sure allopregnanolone upregulates its own synthesis.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals