erdgeist

Worth a try imo.

"Allopregnanolone Counteracts Finasteride-induced Alterations in Gut Microbiota, According to New University of Milano Research

Study marks first-ever demonstration of a successful PFS therapy in an animal mode"​

Anoter thing you can try raise allo is Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA)
I'm not about pfs, I mean actually taking fin together with allop to fix the neurosteroid issue which is the biggest fish in the pond

Mister

I'm not about pfs, I mean actually taking fin together with allop to fix the neurosteroid issue which is the biggest fish in the pond
Could help but fina fcks you up in more ways than just allo though...

Prosper127

I have Post Finasteride Syndrome and currently suffer with:

-Increased abdominal fat
-Bad sleep (undereye bags)
-Stiff/painful joints
-Cognitive issues (not be able to find certain words)
-General tiredness

Recently just taken Magnesium (150mg), Zinc (10mg), Vitamin B6 (3.7mg) and Copper (200ug) - but its really disrupted my sleep, made me feel immensely tired throughout the day. I feel that the journey back to normality for me is upregulating 5aR activity so my normal hormonal profile can return naturally, however i'm unsure on the best way to do this.

HCG returned me to 80% of what I was, but I want the extra 20%. I have ordered Pansterone, Glycine and Taurine but i'm wondering if it might be best to up regulate 5aR activity through AlloP?

With the Pansterone, i'm thinking of increasing all hormones across the board however as Progesterone is the prioritised pathway for Pregnenalone when combined with DHEA, I might get more natural levels of AlloP anyway? Although if I dont have any 5aR activity .. maybe I wont?

Looking for some advice from some of the more experienced people on this forum to help guide me here.

Thanks

I have Post Finasteride Syndrome and currently suffer with:

-Increased abdominal fat
-Bad sleep (undereye bags)
-Stiff/painful joints
-Cognitive issues (not be able to find certain words)
-General tiredness

Recently just taken Magnesium (150mg), Zinc (10mg), Vitamin B6 (3.7mg) and Copper (200ug) - but its really disrupted my sleep, made me feel immensely tired throughout the day. I feel that the journey back to normality for me is upregulating 5aR activity so my normal hormonal profile can return naturally, however i'm unsure on the best way to do this.

HCG returned me to 80% of what I was, but I want the extra 20%. I have ordered Pansterone, Glycine and Taurine but i'm wondering if it might be best to up regulate 5aR activity through AlloP?

With the Pansterone, i'm thinking of increasing all hormones across the board however as Progesterone is the prioritised pathway for Pregnenalone when combined with DHEA, I might get more natural levels of AlloP anyway? Although if I dont have any 5aR activity .. maybe I wont?

Looking for some advice from some of the more experienced people on this forum to help guide me here.

Thanks
What did your HCG protocol look like and if it gave you 80% recovery why not do another cycle ?

Prosper127

I bought this myself and had one amazing day on it.
Pfs sufferer

Test: 647 ng
Prolactin: 29
Vitamin D: 19ng on a scale of 26 to 100

I took it with vitamin D and on day two I felt a calming feeling of happiness which proceeded with the goofiest and most myself I have felt in a long time. Since then I have not found the magic again. Not sure why ??‍♂️
How many drops are you taking, AM or PM ?

Salome

Will topical Allop do anything at all ? Just cautious to add another supplement.

golder

Just in case, as you mentioned on one of the latest podcasts that you may potentially pull this. Please please please can you give us a small amount of notice if you ever decide on doing so. Thanks!

Mito

golder

dukesbobby777

Just in case, as you mentioned on one of the latest podcasts that you may potentially pull this. Please please please can you give us a small amount of notice if you ever decide on doing so. Thanks!

You've started taking it again, have you? I thought you initial impressions of it were not that positive. You even gave me a bottle! (which I've barely touched as I didn't notice much from it either)

A.R

So when I was younger I had OCD real bad. And as I grew older it got worse for a while but I eventually got it under control. One thing that is killing me is seeing my 5 year old and 7 year old dealing with ocd already. Now I love allopregnenolone and if I had ocd still I can tell this would help it. Is it safe to give children this? I would love to be able to help them with this as it drove crazy for years and I don't want them to go through what I went through

I would say it’s much safer to focus on diet and exercise to help them improve their symptoms. How have you got on with your children?

He mentioned on Danny’s podcast that he would pull it if the oral allopregnenalone drug that is being developed is approved.

View: https://twitter.com/puretechh/status/1536829093689233408?s=61&t=HmThipZAJNdvFNSm3IpxHg

If the drug is approved, why would Idealabs need to pull their product? Would it be in fear of a lawsuit or something?

golder

You've started taking it again, have you? I thought you initial impressions of it were not that positive. You even gave me a bottle! (which I've barely touched as I didn't notice much from it either)
I noticed almost nothing in small doses, but in larger doses 20mg+ it does help me unwind on the infrequent occasion I abuse stimulants. Much less pronounced than 5dhp unfortunately (but we’ve also lost that one too). The real issue is that of the above patent goes through, we will probably never be able to use it ever again.

dukesbobby777

I noticed almost nothing in small doses, but in larger doses 20mg+ it does help me unwind on the infrequent occasion I abuse stimulants. Much less pronounced than 5dhp unfortunately (but we’ve also lost that one too). The real issue is that of the above patent goes through, we will probably never be able to use it ever again.

Oh OK, so it stabilises a flakey state following a session? That's interesting. Maybe it might help for alcohol hangovers too (easing the psychological unpleasantness). Not that I drink, but very occasionally will go out and have too many, as we do lol

Mito

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals