Risingfire

I haven't taken more than 3 mg. But I feel it's positively inotropic in my case. Possibly increasing adrenaline.
Are you taking thyroid or some other metabolic enhancer additionally? That isn't a large amount. Some people report a little dhea with andro helps

Judd Crane

Are you taking thyroid or some other metabolic enhancer additionally? That isn't a large amount. Some people report a little dhea with andro helps
I was taking 1mcg T3 and 2 mcg T4 but actually cut it out today since my body temperature was slightly excessive.

Steed

Is there any women on here with some experience with androsterone? It would be really interesting to learn more about dosing and effects for a female on this compound.

swarrior

At the beginning I dosed pans + andro;

when I ran out of pans I have been using only andro.

I recently had some tests done and my total estrogen and progesterone have gone above the upper limit :(

I'm thinking of using mesterolon and some estrogen inhibitor (exemestane) to leave things in range and give a little boost to the androgens, right now I have "symptoms", low libido, low ejaculation, and even my b*lls are bothering me a little bit.

GodsHound

At the beginning I dosed pans + andro;

when I ran out of pans I have been using only andro.

I recently had some tests done and my total estrogen and progesterone have gone above the upper limit :(

I'm thinking of using mesterolon and some estrogen inhibitor (exemestane) to leave things in range and give a little boost to the androgens, right now I have "symptoms", low libido, low ejaculation, and even my b*lls are bothering me a little bit.
Were you in good health before these supplements

swarrior

Were you in good health before these supplements
Yes and no. I have always had a very irregular libido and my FSH and LH hormones are always very high (working too hard).

Prolactin always in the upper ranges or above limit; (thyroid always fine);

Refractory periods for a period of a day or more.

It's not really that I have "bad health" but it's not optimized and I notice it.

Can somebody explain what is the difference between tocopherols, SFA/OA and SFA esters, anhydrol (ethanol) solvent? Is there any advantage one over another?

Another question. If rat is loosing hairs due both hypothyroidism and genetically predisposition. Since androsterone mimics thyroid hormone could this possibly help with hair loss even if androgen can on the other side also cause hair loss?

Cameron

Lower estrogen no change in testosterone or high shbg and no change in my still low free t. Dht increased 90 points 400-490

Hans

Forum Supporter
Lower estrogen no change in testosterone or high shbg and no change in my still low free t. Dht increased 90 points 400-490
Very nice. What was your dose and how did you apply it?

Cameron

Very nice. What was your dose and how did you apply it?
2-3 mgs sublingual most days went up to 10 mgs sporadically at times. Ups and downs with libido noticed some ED issues at times possibly and also slightly better beard growth and body composition

EnergeticLeo

@haidut I read your comment (Androsterone - Liquid Androsterone For Lab/R&D) on how adrenal utilisation is often antagonistic to gonad function, and how in aging one tends to rely more on andrenal hormones. If one's DHEA is elevated just above the upper limit of the range, with numerous severe hypometabolic symptoms, would it still be wise to try the androsterone+DHEA combo? Have worked on thyroid supplementing for many months.

This thread is very fascinating - thanks for all your work!

Waynish

I would add the worst adverse effect from long term use of high and frequent Androsterone dose is potent GABA activation. Too much GABA inhibits other neurotransmitters causing tiredness, excessive relaxation, no libido and no drive.
@haidut Do you concur? I thought you were saying no known long-term effects of this, just maybe a short adjustment period - but maybe I'm misremembering.

Cameron

@haidut Do you concur? I thought you were saying no known long-term effects of this, just maybe a short adjustment period - but maybe I'm misremembering.
I’ll say androsterone did nothing positive for my libido maybe even hurt drive and erection quality but it does seem to increase male driven facial hair and features topically and make one more non empathetic

Good to know, thanks. Interestingly, a study on the pheromone effects of androsterone also found that it made women more nervous and less secure in themselves when around the person wearing an androsterone ointment.
I've been using this product for a while now and despite all of its benefits this is the reason I'm going to stop using it.
It makes almost all men and some women act more aggressively towards me, which is greatly bothering.
In my experience this even happens when people are walking in my direction on the street. Perhaps there are subtle differences in one's facial morphology upon taking this (picture related).
2pkfe7dpegc01.png

Do you have any idea how this might be overcome?
When I am taking supplements that greatly reduce cortisol and increase dopamine, making me very calm, (diamant; 6ketop4; gonadin; DeFibron) this effect is less noticeable and slightly more people treat me normally.
Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:

Frankdee20

@haidut I've been using this product for a while now and despite all of its benefits this is the reason I'm going to stop using it.
It makes almost all men and some women act more aggressively towards me, which is greatly bothering.
In my experience this even happens when people are walking in my direction on the street. Perhaps there are subtle differences in one's facial morphology upon taking this (picture related).
2pkfe7dpegc01.png

When I am taking supplements that greatly reduce cortisol and increase dopamine, making me very calm, (diamant; 6ketop4; gonadin; DeFibron) this effect is less noticeable and slightly more people treat me normally.
This effect has been mentioned before, perhaps on this thread. Couldn’t say if it stemmed from what you just pointed out.
I wasn’t around many people when I tried it, just my girlfriend, so I can’t say for sure

This effect has been mentioned before, perhaps on this thread. Couldn’t say if it stemmed from what you just pointed out.
I wasn’t around many people when I tried it, just my girlfriend, so I can’t say for sure
It is highly unfortunate. Additionally it seems that the only time Raymond Peat mentioned this chemical, it was in a negative light. A great shame. Perhaps I will take it once a week on the weekend like some people have mentioned here.

Jessie

@haidut I've been using this product for a while now and despite all of its benefits this is the reason I'm going to stop using it.
2pkfe7dpegc01.png

Thanks for this testimony. I'm always interested in hearing how the "andro" class of steroids affect people pheromonally. How much did you apply?

A little over a year ago, I got called up for jury duty in my city. When I went down there to report, I forgot I applied some androsterone to my wrists and forehead, it was like 5-6mgs in totals.

I got some strange looks from other people too. Some I perceived negative, others looked more positive. I saw one woman giving me the "goo-goo eyes." Another male there (who I didn't know before that day) was abnormally sociable with me.

It was a very weird day for me. Primarily because I just didn't want to be there, lol. It didn't occur to me until later that day I applied some androsterone and that might have altered my social presence a little.

One thing I've noticed from pheromone companies is they sell this stuff at REALLY low dosages. Low enough that I don't think they could elicit a response from other people. Mostly just sham companies trying to take advantage of sexually inexperienced men.

However I think Haidut's product is actually potent enough to elicit responses from other people. And sometimes those response will be bad, others maybe not. I always like hearing other people's experiences with it though.

Thanks for this testimony. I'm always interested in hearing how the "andro" class of steroids affect people pheromonally. How much did you apply?

A little over a year ago, I got called up for jury duty in my city. When I went down there to report, I forgot I applied some androsterone to my wrists and forehead, it was like 5-6mgs in totals.

I got some strange looks from other people too. Some I perceived negative, others looked more positive. I saw one woman giving me the "goo-goo eyes." Another male there (who I didn't know before that day) was abnormally sociable with me.

It was a very weird day for me. Primarily because I just didn't want to be there, lol. It didn't occur to me until later that day I applied some androsterone and that might have altered my social presence a little.

One thing I've noticed from pheromone companies is they sell this stuff at REALLY low dosages. Low enough that I don't think they could elicit a response from other people. Mostly just sham companies trying to take advantage of sexually inexperienced men.

However I think Haidut's product is actually potent enough to elicit responses from other people. And sometimes those response will be bad, others maybe not. I always like hearing other people's experiences with it though.
I usually apply 2 drops to my wrist. I should probably add that I am 6'0" and 19. I have quite broad shoulders compared to my waist (several others have commented on this) but my body is still relatively small compared to a mature adult's. When I wear a coat I just look like a fridge since it is equally wide at the shoulders all the way to the bottom.
My suspicion is that androsterone makes me carry myself/appear more dominantly or aggressive. My theory is that when others see a young adult with a "seemingly" skinny fridge body (coat) displaying dominance this elicits aggression in response.
Without androsterone I am usually well received by strangers while also being perceived as somewhat dominant (people give me space on the streets and in general people give me attention) and my daily experience is more similar to what you have described. (I have the added advantage of being good looking thanks to good nutrition as a child and IdeaLabs supplements -- again confirmed by comments from friends and girls).

For what its worth I should probably add that through health and especially peating, it is possible to drastically change the way people react to your presence. Several people mention it on this forum but I still don't think the topic gets enough attention.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals