CaptJim

Pg 1 of this thread has to be one of the most mind blowing things I have ever read.

LadyRae

I tried pregnenolone about a year ago and it gave me the worst water retention ever.

Santosh

Pg 1 of this thread has to be one of the most mind blowing things I have ever read.

In a negative way I hope.

Because it teaches us how to cope with some of the feelings and states brought in life via hormone intervention.

When you feel a certain way, you have to recognize it and acknowledge it first, not mask it with drugs.

When I was taking high dose testosterone for years, my cortisol was so smashed that I was feeling content all the time and stopped finding the need to progress as a human to increase my levels of happiness and satisfaction.

Now that I feel fear and frustration again, I have never been so active to find actual real life remedies for these in the way of work, relations and creative activities.

CaptJim

No.
I was talking about the EMS communication between organisms at a distance.
There is so much potential for research and experimentation.
Perhaps ESP. and assorted psychic phenom are electromagnetic and not "spiritual".
Your comment, in relation to what I was thinking about, makes me want to suggest you "change the channel".
Perhaps all of our existences are self fulfilling thought/ communication experiments,

-Luke-

LadyRae

what brand did you use?
You know I think that my body just didn't need it. Even though I am 45 I am having regular cycles and so it's possible that it was turning into estrogen. I do take 5 mg of DHEA every morning, and sometimes I skip the oral route and I have a DHEA cream that I put on my inner arms....

Interestingly, any sort of progesterone supplement whether it is a topical cream or ideal Labs drops, also gives me water retention

Santosh

what brand did you use?

Preg is preg, especially when you buy from big platforms such as Amazon or iHerb.

There is a myth on this forum that if a hormone doesn't work or if one has a bad reaction to it, it's because they added silica or cellulose.

These are minor adjuvents and don't change the whole experience.

Murtaza

You know I think that my body just didn't need it. Even though I am 45 I am having regular cycles and so it's possible that it was turning into estrogen. I do take 5 mg of DHEA every morning, and sometimes I skip the oral route and I have a DHEA cream that I put on my inner arms....

Interestingly, any sort of progesterone supplement whether it is a topical cream or ideal Labs drops, also gives me water retention
alright thanks