Regina

She could be picking up on your outlook also,if you have changed meanings and gone more forward thinking people currently disposed to certain low energy meanings will start disliking you,she could be trying to bring you down in her own particular way.
Surface tensions,the context of the environment will effect meanings,all this effects energy,she is eating you,cannabilzing you spiritually,get out! Get out man!
Oh man - that is intense description. :nailbiting: But it's likely correct!!

Makrosky

She could be picking up on your outlook also,if you have changed meanings and gone more forward thinking people currently disposed to certain low energy meanings will start disliking you,she could be trying to bring you down in her own particular way.
Surface tensions,the context of the environment will effect meanings,all this effects energy,she is eating you,cannabilzing you spiritually,get out! Get out man!
Man, you are scaring the hell out of me :nailbiting::nailbiting: I don't think she's a bad person, she's quite depressed, only eats packed noodles feom the supermarket and has no friends. The thing is every time she's around I feel like suffocating, like I want to run away. I can't move immediately, what strategies would you use on the meanwhile?

milk_lover

haidut,

I have a flatmate that generates really strong bad vibes. It makes me depressed. I know she is, she has told me. And seeing what she eats... wow, I will skip the details. I'm starting to get worried because I never felt it so strongly with anyone except her. I'm a really sensitive person and tend to pick up other's emotions but, man, this is strong. Makes me wonder if it's in my head ? But I get a physical reaction like to not even be close to her. It's ridiculous.

Besides the normal Peaty tools, anything specific to counteract this kind of problems ?

I'll try to move ASAP but it's not that easy for me right now.

Thanks!
Ignore her as if she doesn't exist. I tend not to talk with these kind of people because they bring me down with them.

DaveFoster

haidut,

I have a flatmate that generates really strong bad vibes. It makes me depressed. I know she is, she has told me. And seeing what she eats... wow, I will skip the details. I'm starting to get worried because I never felt it so strongly with anyone except her. I'm a really sensitive person and tend to pick up other's emotions but, man, this is strong. Makes me wonder if it's in my head ? But I get a physical reaction like to not even be close to her. It's ridiculous.

Besides the normal Peaty tools, anything specific to counteract this kind of problems ?

I'll try to move ASAP but it's not that easy for me right now.

Thanks!
Put MCT oil and progesterone in her Coco Puffs.

GAF

I have been Peating my new GF for about 4 mos, bringing her back from near death to reasonably functional. Luckily for her, she did not fight back but took it like a good girl.

Makrosky

I have been Peating my new GF for about 4 mos, bringing her back from near death to reasonably functional. Luckily for her, she did not fight back but took it like a good girl.
Hahaha she must buy a t-shirt saying "I've been Peated". By the way could you explain a little bit more how you peated her? Like which changes did you introduce and how. I'm interested on doing that with a friend but always find it difficult. Thanks!

GAF

Her thyroid was shot for years. She was very constipated to she had toxin buildup. She developed a hernia that required surgery so that was super painful. I haiduted her with his T3 and T4/T3 and B vits and destressed and dedepressed her with stressnon, diamant, progestene and progest e and all the other stuff. I red lighted her injuries and her body. I made her eat eat eat milk, orange juice, milk shakes, jello, yogurt and so on. I made sure she got some extra protein regularly. Got her some Rise & Swell from Mindandmuscle.net and that stuff is amazing for solving a constipation problem asap.

She is a very smart lady and naturally a strong body, but years of tragedy and stress had just beaten her down so the learned helplessness had taken over. I just took over and created hope and a plan. I told her I did not want her to die and she had gotten to the point of no other options, so she has been cooperative. Very rare for a girl. She still has a way to go but she has come a long long way back. Very special lady with lots of talent and love to give to others. She is 58.

She had hit rock bottom. If your friend has not hit rock bottom, then that friend will still think they are smart enough to figure it out no matter how bad you and I know their brain is lying to them. One big thing I have realized in the last few months is that people need to realize that their own brain is their own worst enemy. It lies, lies, lies and cannot be trusted. Especially, in regards to this learned helplessness affliction. I convinced her that what her brain was telling her is a giant big fat lie and to stop paying attention to it.

Now, she realizes I was right, or I should say, Peat and haidut were right...

Drareg

Man, you are scaring the hell out of me :nailbiting::nailbiting: I don't think she's a bad person, she's quite depressed, only eats packed noodles feom the supermarket and has no friends. The thing is every time she's around I feel like suffocating, like I want to run away. I can't move immediately, what strategies would you use on the meanwhile?

Cook for her,not cook her but for her,(meat probably not peaty anyway)if your cooking anyway just ask her to give you money and double the quantities everyday.
She has little protein with those noodles,perhaps switching to rice noodles and protein with some easy citric based sauce would give her a lift,take note after the meal if mood lifts.

Makrosky

Cook for her,not cook her but for her,(meat probably not peaty anyway)if your cooking anyway just ask her to give you money and double the quantities everyday.
She has little protein with those noodles,perhaps switching to rice noodles and protein with some easy citric based sauce would give her a lift,take note after the meal if mood lifts.
LOL! Man that the last thing I want, to have lunch or dinner together in the same table, which will come naturally if I cook for both. I love my stomach, it is wise, it always tells me if eating with someone is rewarding or not. If it's not, digestion crashes. :):

Makrosky

Her thyroid was shot for years. She was very constipated to she had toxin buildup. She developed a hernia that required surgery so that was super painful. I haiduted her with his T3 and T4/T3 and B vits and destressed and dedepressed her with stressnon, diamant, progestene and progest e and all the other stuff. I red lighted her injuries and her body. I made her eat eat eat milk, orange juice, milk shakes, jello, yogurt and so on. I made sure she got some extra protein regularly. Got her some Rise & Swell from Mindandmuscle.net and that stuff is amazing for solving a constipation problem asap.

She is a very smart lady and naturally a strong body, but years of tragedy and stress had just beaten her down so the learned helplessness had taken over. I just took over and created hope and a plan. I told her I did not want her to die and she had gotten to the point of no other options, so she has been cooperative. Very rare for a girl. She still has a way to go but she has come a long long way back. Very special lady with lots of talent and love to give to others. She is 58.

She had hit rock bottom. If your friend has not hit rock bottom, then that friend will still think they are smart enough to figure it out no matter how bad you and I know their brain is lying to them. One big thing I have realized in the last few months is that people need to realize that their own brain is their own worst enemy. It lies, lies, lies and cannot be trusted. Especially, in regards to this learned helplessness affliction. I convinced her that what her brain was telling her is a giant big fat lie and to stop paying attention to it.

Now, she realizes I was right, or I should say, Peat and haidut were right...

Wow, that's impressive man. Thanks for sharing. You made a really good work, congratulations!!!

I'm also impressed on how can someone accept so many "weird" (for mainstream people) supplements and dietary changes without opposing. Yes, probably what you said, she had hitted bottom and had no other hope. ***t. She must have had very rough times. I'm glad she's better now.

Did you run any blood tests on her before/after ??

DaveFoster

Harsh thing but yes it's the only option right now.

LOL!!! We can invent a new verb : To Peat someone. "I am gonna Peat her"
Peat her to death with a bottle of coconut oil.

GAF

[QUOTE="

Did you run any blood tests on her before/after ??[/QUOTE]

She had a big battery back May 2, the day after I got her some good health insurance. (On May 3, a hernia popped out, from straining due to the constipation blah blah blah). Actually she had thyroid test before that and TSH was 77K and the other T tests showed basically nothing. Ran another big battery after peating her with haidut and the TSH was down to 30K ish. Liver bad. Lungs bad. various "autoimmune" bad. heart not so good. But a broad range of the blood tests were within range. She has a strong core, so she could bounce back once the basic hypothyroid, hypertoxic, no food, no hope, constipation issues could be aggressively assaulted. Really, she just needed a good thorough peating. And yes, I have been peating the crap out of her with coconut oil.

btw, she is not a "mainstream people". This is an extraordinary girl. I wouldn't have wasted my energy on your normal 58yr old lady, which unfortunately, I am all too familiar with...

Xisca

GAF, Love and respect just do wonders! We react better when treated humanely and with some admiration. When we kiss a child skin just hurt, the child gets better.
This is the opposite of loneliness!
@Makrosky work on your limits but not by ignoring too much if you can. It is possible to become attentive to others without taking in the bad vibes. Take it as a good personal exercise? Imagine the boundaries and that they can touch without mixing, it can help.
I would also, according to the situation, verbalise that I am sorry but that I can feel physically unconfortable with depressed people and that I have to not be too close for my own sake. Depressed people tend to think others are all strong people, and telling it is not the case is soothing and make them land on reality. It diminishes the distance they can feel with others, so that they invade less!
Lonely people tend to not regulate their energetical distances well at first, but can do it if others do not run too far away. She could either try to catch you more if you withdraw, or she could feel very hurt and abandoned, as she has been before. By speaking about you and tell her to not take it personally, you will be able to keep a safe distance more easily, probably. Hope it helps, as long as you cannot go away from the situation.

Makrosky

GAF, Love and respect just do wonders! We react better when treated humanely and with some admiration. When we kiss a child skin just hurt, the child gets better.
This is the opposite of loneliness!
@Makrosky work on your limits but not by ignoring too much if you can. It is possible to become attentive to others without taking in the bad vibes. Take it as a good personal exercise? Imagine the boundaries and that they can touch without mixing, it can help.
I would also, according to the situation, verbalise that I am sorry but that I can feel physically unconfortable with depressed people and that I have to not be too close for my own sake. Depressed people tend to think others are all strong people, and telling it is not the case is soothing and make them land on reality. It diminishes the distance they can feel with others, so that they invade less!
Lonely people tend to not regulate their energetical distances well at first, but can do it if others do not run too far away. She could either try to catch you more if you withdraw, or she could feel very hurt and abandoned, as she has been before. By speaking about you and tell her to not take it personally, you will be able to keep a safe distance more easily, probably. Hope it helps, as long as you cannot go away from the situation.
Gracias Xisca. Wise words. You nailed it, she was abandoned by her parents when she was a child. Told me the other day. And yes, it's curious how you got it because she tries exactly to do that, she verbalized that to me a few days ago that no matter what, she cannot make friends and people tend to run away from her. Nevertheless, I'm not Mother Theresa so it's up to her, I don't feel right now compeled to help her or anything. Telling her she's depressed and that I want to stay away can be REALLY rough to someone (denial mode) so... we'll see. Gracias! Cheers

Makrosky

[QUOTE="

Did you run any blood tests on her before/after ??

She had a big battery back May 2, the day after I got her some good health insurance. (On May 3, a hernia popped out, from straining due to the constipation blah blah blah). Actually she had thyroid test before that and TSH was 77K and the other T tests showed basically nothing. Ran another big battery after peating her with haidut and the TSH was down to 30K ish. Liver bad. Lungs bad. various "autoimmune" bad. heart not so good. But a broad range of the blood tests were within range. She has a strong core, so she could bounce back once the basic hypothyroid, hypertoxic, no food, no hope, constipation issues could be aggressively assaulted. Really, she just needed a good thorough peating. And yes, I have been peating the crap out of her with coconut oil.

btw, she is not a "mainstream people". This is an extraordinary girl. I wouldn't have wasted my energy on your normal 58yr old lady, which unfortunately, I am all too familiar with...[/QUOTE]
Keep up the good work man, keep peating her! Wonderful story. Recovering faith in humankind in 3...2...

Xisca

Gracias Xisca. Wise words. You nailed it, she was abandoned by her parents when she was a child. Told me the other day. And yes, it's curious how you got it because she tries exactly to do that, she verbalized that to me a few days ago that no matter what, she cannot make friends and people tend to run away from her. Nevertheless, I'm not Mother Theresa so it's up to her, I don't feel right now compeled to help her or anything. Telling her she's depressed and that I want to stay away can be REALLY rough to someone (denial mode) so... we'll see. Gracias! Cheers
It may look curious how I got it, but of course I was not sure, it was just a very probable guess I made, and I could check out by telling what I felt.
I am just trained in Somatic Experiencing and sharing it here, is my best way to thank people for sharing about what they know better than me!
Now I can precise 2 things.
You do not have to be mother Theresa, as my idea was that it was also good for you to do something, just because you find it hard to feel well with her, so you can work on keeping your limits while not running away energetically! When something cannot be escaped, better to use it as a personal useful exercise!

As she knows people tend to run from her, you can share how you feel, and that she is like a pendulum getting back from one side just too fast for most people to handle it! She does not know what she does! She just inconsciously repeats the violence she received, the abandonment, as people abandon her again and again. From too much distance, she comes to near, and people need to keep the right distance.
Thus, the second point is that if you explain this way, you will not be rude but very gentle, as you will explain that its creates to YOU a problem to handle this too close distance. If she could imagine she was behind her back instead of near your skin, you would feel a difference! If you can find a way to tell something to her, if she can exercise to focus less strongly. She can be the sort of person who is nice and always want to help and put attention on people, but too close, and then cannot understand why people withdraw. "I just wanted to be nice!"
She anyway knows that people run away, as she told you.... We can imagine she would love to know why! Let her know that she can be accepted if she can feel where she is, and that it is not physical totally. It is easy to make people understand this with examples. In any culture there is a social distance, different in different cultures. She also knows where she will stand in a lift just when the doors open: at equal distance to all persons, and near someone only if it is nearly full.

Now, in your own body, you can put your attention into your foot, your hand, your front or back.... You can also put yourself "in" her and she will feel it a lot because people never do it, as they run away! She will be probably bothered because she did not feel this melting with parents. Or maybe she will not even notice it... She can have IBS and leaky gut or auto-immunity problems if she does not know where are limits...

We did these sort of experiment in the course, by groups of 3: We put attention in ourself or in the other person, or change the way we think about the person. We do it side by side without the sight. It is only an imagination exercice. The observer can even see a slight movement of the body toward someone or the opposite, and the person who is receiving the energy can guess each time the experimenter changes her mind about where she puts her focus! We could all feel some physiological changes in ourselves. Another exercise is 2 persons, 1 walking toward the other, and proposes to shake hands. Experiment with body withdrawn or nearly entering the other person! Very different experience. Or just walking toward a person and testing what is the comfort zone. Paying attention to the felt sense shows subtle differences...