What you can do about quarantine induced social isolation and depression : Allopregnanolone!

Razvan

An
My 5adhp product arrived as well but I noticed that drops barely get out of the bottle like it's almost empty ,is this normal ? First time trying idealabs. I'm trying it today with T3,I think I will order pansterone as well for the dhea topical effect.
Anyways I think I did 3 drops if something came out (i barely saw the drops Idk why)of 5adhp and i saw immediately an effect of sedation and i got out with my girlfriend into the city centre and i was very mellow and chilled i also felt that DHT effect of analysing every people around me and giving them eye contact(females were looking at me everytime ,my gf got jealous) but i had also not interest on socializing too much like the no libido effect of antiestrogen, when I have low estrogen i don't want to speak and i prefer to listen. Now I took 3 mg of T3 to spice things up a bit.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

My 5adhp product arrived as well but I noticed that drops barely get out of the bottle like it's almost empty ,is this normal ? First time trying idealabs. I'm trying it today with T3,I think I will order pansterone as well for the dhea topical effect.
I had that issue with kuinone . Try sticking a needle in there . I literally had to create a new whole for kuinone so drops would come out .

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

haidut

Forum Supporter

The product is normally viscous due to the tocopherols, the saturated nature of the steroid, and the SFA/OA fats. So, it needs to be kept at temps of at least 70 degrees F, so it can easily dispense. It will still dispense at lower temps but the drops will come out more slowly.
Not sure what you mean by bottle almost empty. It is not supposed to be full to the top, but just to the line where the bottle neck starts to become narrower. That is the mark of 10ml of liquid for that bottle. The bottle itself can handle probably up to 17ml and this is why it is not full.

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is just a heads up to everyone strugglin with depression by itself and especially depression caused by social isolation and a hopeless situation, that many people find them selves in .
Social isolation does have an effect on the human body and especially brain ! There's a few studies showing that social isolation decreases especially allopregnanolone in the brain , which is a cause for depression itself .

"We demonstrate that there is a consistent decrease in allopregnanolone levels in limbic brain areas in rodents submitted to stress-induced models of depression, such as social isolation and chronic unpredictable stress. Further, both the drug-induced upregulation of allopregnanolone or its direct administration reduce depressive-like behaviors in models such as the forced swim test. "

AFAIK you can't buy allopregnanolone as a steroid , not even on the black market . It is approved for post partum depression ,but that will cause at least 34 000 $ if you dont have insurance (classic pharma move), so we need different ways to raise it.

I just recently posted a studie on a chinese herbal formula called Jia Wei Xiao Yao, that seems to be pretty effective at raising allopregnanolone. It has a long history of treating depression ,anxiety and PMS in TCM.

There's also still idelabs product 5a DHP which converts into allopregnanolone in the body.

Lastly theres also progesterone and pregnenolone, which can convert into allo downstream. I dont know how much of it will end up as allo ,though. Probably very individual, depending on your enzymes .

Interestingly enough, pregnenolone (precursor for allopregnanolone) has been studied precisely as a treatment for loneliness. The studies are pretty recent, so it is quite a coincidence to have them appear just before the "pandemic".

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Interestingly enough, pregnenolone (precursor for allopregnanolone) has been studied precisely as a treatment for loneliness. The studies are pretty recent, so it is quite a coincidence to have them appear just before the "pandemic".
Why would they push something that works so well ? Especially considering that pregnenolone wouldnt just cure depression/loneliness but possibly many other things ,which would decrease pharma's profit .

Velve921

Yes for me I hav to squeeze hard as well.

Razvan

The product is normally viscous due to the tocopherols, the saturated nature of the steroid, and the SFA/OA fats. So, it needs to be kept at temps of at least 70 degrees F, so it can easily dispense. It will still dispense at lower temps but the drops will come out more slowly.
Not sure what you mean by bottle almost empty. It is not supposed to be full to the top, but just to the line where the bottle neck starts to become narrower. That is the mark of 10ml of liquid for that bottle. The bottle itself can handle probably up to 17ml and this is why it is not full.
Thank you Haidut ,by like it's empty i was referring that I have to squeeze very hard to take it ,but now I understand, thank you for the explanation

Sam321

Reaching out to friends or trying to make new friends might be a better solution for isolation and depression than preg if possible.

Razvan

@haidut Why does 5a-dhp product makes me so sedated and lethargic.What is the action behind it? I've tried it now for 3-4 days and i think it has a very antiestrogenic action because it lowers my crazy libido,but it makes me very sedated,all I want to do is stay alone and watch interesting things and don't get bothered,it is similar with progesterone but progesterone makes me feel high and euphoric. I will now experiment with a higher dosage (15mg) as you said that got you more of a pro androgenic feeling.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

@haidut Why does 5a-dhp product makes me so sedated and lethargic.What is the action behind it? I've tried it now for 3-4 days and i think it has a very antiestrogenic action because it lowers my crazy libido,but it makes me very sedated,all I want to do is stay alone and watch interesting things and don't get bothered,it is similar with progesterone but progesterone makes me feel high and euphoric. I will now experiment with a higher dosage (15mg) as you said that got you more of a pro androgenic feeling.
I thinks it's too much GABA agonism . Thats exactly how too much GABA feels like:too relaxed ,to the point where you're almost sedated . Depersonalization is also a side effect of too much GABA . It feels like I'm less empathetic in a way ,because I simply dont care . But never had that with 5adhp .

Razvan

I thinks it's too much GABA agonism . Thats exactly how too much GABA feels like:too relaxed ,to the point where you're almost sedated . Depersonalization is also a side effect of too much GABA . It feels like I'm less empathetic in a way ,because I simply dont care . But never had that with 5adhp .
Yes,less less empathic and somehow dumber in a way. But not sleepy like you want to sleep,strange.

Razvan

I think if I will drink some vodka feeling like this i will pass out in 5 minutes.

Razvan

From what things you've got this "too much gaba feeling"?

Razvan

You're welcome . No I'm from Germany. Are you from Spain?
I'm italian-romanian with greek grandparents and i move a long countries, i lived in france ,ireland,Italy,Spain,Greece,right now I'm in romania because there isn't self isolation here. I consider myself a man of world ahah.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

From what things you've got this "too much gaba feeling"?
Just last week I tried ecklonia cava and it gave that feeling (it increases GABA) , i was also a bit moody ,but that might have been low blood sugar
There was something else but I cant remember what it was ...

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I'm italian-romanian with greek grandparents and i move a long countries, i lived in france ,ireland,Italy,Spain,Greece,right now I'm in romania because there isn't self isolation here. I consider myself a man of world ahah.
Sounds like an interesting story , I'd like to here more at some point !
Hows living in Romania, it's quite cheap isnt it . I just heard today that Romania has way better internet than Germany for a fraction of the price ...

Razvan

Just last week I tried ecklonia cava and it gave that feeling (it increases GABA) , i was also a bit moody ,but that might have been low blood sugar
There was something else but I cant remember what it was ...
Yeah I get it....
Anyways tried 15 mg of 5a-dhp 2,5 hours ago and that feeling of can't focusing and extreme sedation is gone,I feel now very calm and libido is gone up which is interesting... Maybe some pathway conversation to DHT.. i don't know.Very strange chemical this 5a-dhp,need to experiment more to understand it better,very different effect from pregnenolone though.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Yeah I get it....
Anyways tried 15 mg of 5a-dhp 2,5 hours ago and that feeling of can't focusing and extreme sedation is gone,I feel now very calm and libido is gone up which is interesting... Maybe some pathway conversation to DHT.. i don't know.Very strange chemical this 5a-dhp,need to experiment more to understand it better,very different effect from pregnenolone though.
Yes very different feeling from pregnenolone , also depends a lot on how you take it. Preg taken topically gives a more androgenic reaction than given orally .
5adhp then again feels pretty different from preg .
I'm excited to try the herbal formula that raises allopregnanolone, let's see how that will feel !

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals