What you can do about quarantine induced social isolation and depression : Allopregnanolone!

Velve921

What benefits did you found from it?As i got so good effects from pregnenolone I would like to try this as well. Since I'm from europe the shipping is very expensive and i need to choose a product that truly deserves.

Worrisome thoughts decrease by 90%.

Razvan

Worrisome thoughts decrease by 90%.
More confident,more androgenic feeling? Or only worry thoughts?Would you consider it the best product from idealabs? I'm trying to pick a product from the idealabs products,it sucks to be in europe in these situations.

Inaut

Agmatine increases allopregnenolone too i believe. I've been dabbling with some agmatine sublinguallly a couple times a day and it's a good feeling.

Mauritio

Thank you for starting this thread.

I have been experimenting with 5a-dhp recently and I can actually corroborate this. It’s now my number supplement that I take every morning and it’s decreased stress of SI by at least 90%. And. I only need a low dose of 1mg per day. Truly amazing stuff.
Awesome. 5adhp was actually my first idelabs supplement . Still have some.
Where do you apply it and which solvent you got ?

Mito

I am talking about the withdrawal from progesterone, especially higher dosages. I think it has effects similar to benzodiazepines or even stronger,it is very gaba agonistic and as I told you when the effect wears off you can be very agitated indeed so using it every day for a long time can cause withdrawal. I like
to use it as a recreational drug. It is so strong with his effect.
@SonOfEurope .... any thoughts on progesterone causing withdrawal symptoms similar to benzodiazepines as suggested by @Razvan? I recall you posting about your experience with both benzodiazepines and progesterone

Razvan

@SonOfEurope .... any thoughts on progesterone causing withdrawal symptoms similar to benzodiazepines as suggested by @Razvan? I recall you posting about your experience with both benzodiazepines and progesterone
Yes the effect is even stronger for me than xanax especially at higher dosages and the withdrawal is very similar, you can get panick attacks after stopping it right away but i also find that you can recover pretty fast from the withdrawal. In like 2 weeks of stopping it i was back to normal. With benzodiazepines it can take months i think.
I also believe that progesterone can lower dht significantly altought many people here will argue about that.

Velve921

More confident,more androgenic feeling? Or only worry thoughts?Would you consider it the best product from idealabs? I'm trying to pick a product from the idealabs products,it sucks to be in europe in these situations.

good question.

less worry, more confident, more calm, more androgenic, basically all the things I’ve wanted and searching for.

As you know, everyone responds differently. But out of all the ideal labs supps I’ve tried, this the Mac daddy for myself. And the true test for me has been during the pandemic times. I’ve been testing and retesting like crazy and this was the one that for some reason has hit the spot.

Razvan

good question.

less worry, more confident, more calm, more androgenic, basically all the things I’ve wanted and searching for.

As you know, everyone responds differently. But out of all the ideal labs supps I’ve tried, this the Mac daddy for myself. And the true test for me has been during the pandemic times. I’ve been testing and retesting like crazy and this was the one that for some reason has hit the spot.
Have you tried androsterone? From my experience DHT is the most important hormone for man. When I tried progesterone it made my penis less full and it got shorter and I'm convinced that progesterone lowers DHT especially at higher dosages. When I stopped i started using small amounts of preg,mb and a lot of tobacco and nicotine with a good diet and i felt my DHT going up by a lot.
Okay interesting , because some apply on forehead to deliver more into the brain ...
If you do orally you will have more of a DHT effect.

Mauritio

Have you tried androsterone? From my experience DHT is the most important hormone for man. When I tried progesterone it made my penis less full and it got shorter and I'm convinced that progesterone lowers DHT especially at higher dosages. When I stopped i started using small amounts of preg,mb and a lot of tobacco and nicotine with a good diet and i felt my DHT going up by a lot.
Okay so there's more 5a reductase in the stomach/intestine you're saying ?

Razvan

Can you elaborate the good diet you follow with succes if I may ask @Razvan ?
I drink fresh raw milk with cocoa and dark chocolate,honey,quail eggs once every two days, pineapples (not everyday)orange juice and apple juice, mushrooms,sometimes pecorino italian aged cheese and ocasionally i try to eat homemade beef in gelatin and when I take k2 i take It with coconut oil. I try to keep the calcium to phosphate ratio even or higher every time of the day almost.I eat to live i don't live to eat, calories fluctuate from day to day and i only crave this list of foods when I'm hungry. I guess macros are like ray peat says 33/33/33%, but sometimes I like to go low fat for periods when I crave more fruit and fruit juices.
Big plus on the cocoa that made my gut very smooth and got a very dopaminergic boost from it everyday and big plus on the quail eggs , compared to regular eggs they have less omega 6 and tryptophan and more selenium.Also i make myself fresh orange juice, i try to avoid the store bought one because it's truly shite .

Velve921

i have. It does not compare to the effects I’ve seen from 5a-dhp.

but like i say, everyone’s experiences will be different.