JIAOGULAN: Why Is No One Talking About This Herb?

Mauritio

This study is also interesting. It shows the effect of jiaogulan on athletic performance in mice.

Even the low dose increased swimming time by about 100% ,the high dose by 150%. Quite remarkable. They also produced less lactate during exercise.

Screenshot_20220415-201743_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

In this study they show the same results on lowering lactate and increasing performance in the forced swimming test.

They also showed increased muscle and liver glycogen content.
Especially the medium dose was effective: the liver glycogen content was more than twice as high as in the control group!
Screenshot_20220415-202817_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Last edited:

Inaut

This was always my favourite tea/herb besides pau d’arco :)

Mauritio

Sumbody

This study is also interesting. It shows the effect of jiaogulan on athletic performance in mice.

Even the low dose increased swimming time by about 100% ,the high dose by 150%. Quite remarkable. They also produced less lactate during exercise.

View attachment 35696

In this study they show the same results on lowering lactate and increasing performance in the forced swimming test.

They also showed increased muscle and liver glycogen content.
Especially the medium dose was effective: the liver glycogen content was more than twice as high as in the control group!
View attachment 35697
I have noticed big time performance increases while at work using Gynostemma.

There is a tea, with Gynostemma in it as well as other herbs. I would drink it just about every morning with gelatin before work.

Mauritio

This study shows that jiaogulan was effectively treating diabetes in mice. It lowered the visceral fat and restored FFAs to normal levels.

"GPE administration for 20 weeks significantly decreased in visceral fat, fasting plasma glucose, FFA and cholesterol levels as compared to DMC group (p<0.05). "

Mauritio

Saponin from jiaogulan inhibits COX-2.

Jiaogulan is anti-inflammatory through activating PPAR-α .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals