What you can do about quarantine induced social isolation and depression : Allopregnanolone!

success23

I have the the idealabs product. Any tips on how to maximize the effect? I have gone to taking 30 drops orally with no results sadly. Maybe i am doing something wrong?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Progesterone is involved in human bonding, the desire to bond and altruism.

"A University of Michigan study has identified a likely reason: feeling emotionally close to a friend increases levels of the hormone progesterone, helping to boost well-being and reduce anxiety and stress."

"This study establishes progesterone as a likely part of the neuroendocrine basis of social bonding in humans."

"The study also links these increases to a greater willingness to help other people, even at our own expense."

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

This is just a heads up to everyone strugglin with depression by itself and especially depression caused by social isolation and a hopeless situation, that many people find them selves in .
Social isolation does have an effect on the human body and especially brain ! There's a few studies showing that social isolation decreases especially allopregnanolone in the brain , which is a cause for depression itself .

"We demonstrate that there is a consistent decrease in allopregnanolone levels in limbic brain areas in rodents submitted to stress-induced models of depression, such as social isolation and chronic unpredictable stress. Further, both the drug-induced upregulation of allopregnanolone or its direct administration reduce depressive-like behaviors in models such as the forced swim test. "

AFAIK you can't buy allopregnanolone as a steroid , not even on the black market . It is approved for post partum depression ,but that will cause at least 34 000 $ if you dont have insurance (classic pharma move), so we need different ways to raise it.

I just recently posted a studie on a chinese herbal formula called Jia Wei Xiao Yao, that seems to be pretty effective at raising allopregnanolone. It has a long history of treating depression ,anxiety and PMS in TCM.

There's also still idelabs product 5a DHP which converts into allopregnanolone in the body.

Lastly theres also progesterone and pregnenolone, which can convert into allo downstream. I dont know how much of it will end up as allo ,though. Probably very individual, depending on your enzymes .
Social isolation --> lower allopregnanolone --> brain atrophy

Waynish

Quarantine ? Curfew? Social distancing?
Thats the whole point of this post, just hanging out with a few buddies is not possible anymore in many countries without getting a huge fine .
They're not your buddies then; get new ones. Taking drugs and going along with the suggestion (not law) to isolate is not the solution... In fact it is worse because now you feel OK doing the wrong thing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals