What you can do about quarantine induced social isolation and depression : Allopregnanolone!

Razvan

Sounds like an interesting story , I'd like to here more at some point !
Hows living in Romania, it's quite cheap isnt it . I just heard today that Romania has way better internet than Germany for a fraction of the price ...
Yeah,in Romania it is quite cheap ,i work in translation stuff because I know so many languages and wages are going up,from 2016 romania had the biggest economy growth in europe. Right now it has the highest GDP of the balkan countries. It is getting better and there are a lot of opportunities but hopefully the wages will get even better,anyways i'm not planning to stay for a long time,when things will get better i think i'm going to move to Valencia in Spain because of the climate and the language. Anyways i like Romania aswell,it is very safe and girls are a beauty. Your testosterone doubles when you get here and see the girls. Yeah i pay internet 45 lei which is almost 10 euro and it has a Speed of 100 mega.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Yeah,in Romania it is quite cheap ,i work in translation stuff because I know so many languages and wages are going up,from 2016 romania had the biggest economy growth in europe. Right now it has the highest GDP of the balkan countries. It is getting better and there are a lot of opportunities but hopefully the wages will get even better,anyways i'm not planning to stay for a long time,when things will get better i think i'm going to move to Valencia in Spain because of the climate and the language. Anyways i like Romania aswell,it is very safe and girls are a beauty. Your testosterone doubles when you get here and are the girls. Yeah i pay internet 45 lei which is almost 10 euro and it has a Speed of 100 mega.
Sounds awesome ! Spain is very beautiful.
Lol I pay more than twice for half the speed, which isnt even working all the time

Razvan

Yes very different feeling from pregnenolone , also depends a lot on how you take it. Preg taken topically gives a more androgenic reaction than given orally .
5adhp then again feels pretty different from preg .
I'm excited to try the herbal formula that raises allopregnanolone, let's see how that will feel !
For me pregnenolone orally in doses up to 150 mg feels very stimulating,even more than thyroid,gives me a lot of energy to walk in nature and see stuff as i said to you in the previous posts,topically still need to try It.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

For me pregnenolone orally in doses up to 150 mg feels very stimulating,even more than thyroid,gives me a lot of energy to walk in nature and see stuff as i said to you in the previous posts,topically still need to try It.
Yeah I can send you a cheap pregnenolone cream that I use. Especially in the beginning I had super androgenic results.

Razvan

Yeah I can send you a cheap pregnenolone cream that I use. Especially in the beginning I had super androgenic results.
Nice that It will Be nice ,what product it is, i have a similar local product here which is Dhea cream.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Nice that It will Be nice ,what product it is, i have a similar local product here which is Dhea cream.
It's the one from life flo . For some reason I'm getting the best results with this one. Although peat said pregnenolone doesn't really dissolve in anything.

Maybe it's because it stays on the skin for hours and thus has a bigger chance of getting converted to steroids by the enzymes in the skin ...

TheSir

Try 400 mg of pure pregnenolone you are going to think different. The first time I took it it was 8pm ,by 10 pm i became careless and euphoric like nothing matters,like all I was doing was for me and only for me ,not caring about anyone.I couldn't resist and I got out without a destination i walked 2 km admiring the trees and all the lights and i was giving eye contact to everyone who passed by, i was ruthless and arrogant but at the same time I was appreciating all we have got as humans, i was free of stress, i broke the "bubble",the "bubble" we are stuck in.
Than I smoked a cig for fun and i felt my metabolism going to high, i was sweating and got home to see my temperature was 37.5 so I started to dance to patriotic music from my country without caring about the neighbors that were smashing the walls near my house.
I feel that strategically megadosing pregnenolone has a lot of uses. It's a great replacement for social drinking when going out, as an antianxiety substance when having to give a presentation, even for going on an adventure into the woods for a day.

golder

I feel that strategically megadosing pregnenolone has a lot of uses. It's a great replacement for social drinking when going out, as an antianxiety substance when having to give a presentation, even for going on an adventure into the woods for a day.
Interesting idea. I might try this before a ‘big event’ next time? Oral/sublingual/topical at what dose worked well for you?

Razvan

Yes very different feeling from pregnenolone , also depends a lot on how you take it. Preg taken topically gives a more androgenic reaction than given orally .
5adhp then again feels pretty different from preg .
I'm excited to try the herbal formula that raises allopregnanolone, let's see how that will feel !
Update 5-dhp: as i said i tried yesterday a bigger dosage of 15 mg and felt very good , i did that today aswell and this product at higher dosages is so different from the lower ones; It made me very calm but not sedated like the lower ones and i had a feeling of euphoria but not excited,i was feeling euphoric but calm and rational at the same time,It's weird,It feels very androgenic unlike lower dosages that feel anti androgenic,also It kills any stress reaction from stimulants,this stuff is too strong,i can see being abused and then causing massive withdrawal like with progesterone.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Update 5-dhp: as i said i tried yesterday a bigger dosage of 15 mg and felt very good , i did that today aswell and this product at higher dosages is so different from the lower ones; It made me very calm but not sedated like the lower ones and i had a feeling of euphoria but not excited,i was feeling euphoric but calm and rational at the same time,It's weird,It feels very androgenic unlike lower dosages that feel anti androgenic,also It kills any stress reaction from stimulants,this stuff is too strong,i can see being abused and then causing massive withdrawal like with progesterone.
Interesting! Never tried such high doses . Bit I might give it a shot.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Interesting! Never tried such high doses . But I might give it a shot.

Razvan

Interesting! Never tried such high doses . But I might give it a shot.
I found a local product of methylene blue and i saw you made a thread about mb ,how do you dose it? This product has 25 g and 2500mg of mb in the full bottle,I'm trying to understand how to take 500mcg because there isn't a dropper in the bottle. For **** sake,how do you do it ?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I found a local product of methylene blue and i saw you made a thread about mb ,how do you dose it? This product has 25 g and 2500mg of mb in the full bottle,I'm trying to understand how to take 500mcg because there isn't a dropper in the bottle. For **** sake,how do you do it ?
I create my own by diluting in alcohol. Just buy some high percentage alcohol( 1 bottle will last a life time )and keep the old idelabs bottles when they're empty. Then you can use them to dilute other things and create your own mixture.
I've done so with many things and am really content about it as I often need lower doses .
What's the max you've tried?
Like 5 mg .

hei

Try 400 mg of pure pregnenolone you are going to think different. The first time I took it it was 8pm ,by 10 pm i became careless and euphoric like nothing matters,like all I was doing was for me and only for me ,not caring about anyone.I couldn't resist and I got out without a destination i walked 2 km admiring the trees and all the lights and i was giving eye contact to everyone who passed by, i was ruthless and arrogant but at the same time I was appreciating all we have got as humans, i was free of stress, i broke the "bubble",the "bubble" we are stuck in.
Than I smoked a cig for fun and i felt my metabolism going to high, i was sweating and got home to see my temperature was 37.5 so I started to dance to patriotic music from my country without caring about the neighbors that were smashing the walls near my house.
I wonder why it has such a strong effect on you.
I took 300mg of pregnenolone and I felt totally normal afterwards.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

This study shows that after 6 weeks of social isolation rats had only 30% of the allopregnanolone and 5adhp of the controlling group.
Plus it also reduced 5a reductase 1 about 50%.

"After 6 weeks of social isolation, ALLO and 5α-DHP biosynthesis rates were decreased to 30% of the values calculated in group-housed mice. Moreover, in socially isolated mice, the expression of 5α-reductase Type I mRNA and protein was approximately 50% lower than in group-housed mice whereas 3α-hydroxysteroid oxidoreductase mRNA expression was equal in the two groups."

golder

It's the one from life flo . For some reason I'm getting the best results with this one. Although peat said pregnenolone doesn't really dissolve in anything.

Maybe it's because it stays on the skin for hours and thus has a bigger chance of getting converted to steroids by the enzymes in the skin ...
This product has sunflower seed oil in it.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

This product has sunflower seed oil in it.
Yes I know, but the amount is tiny , nothing to worry about. And if you worry anyway :it also has vitamin E ,which might protect from this tiny amount of PUFA .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals